PDA

View Full Version : Let's give a round of applause for...

Gaillo
2nd April 2010, 10:43 AM
OK everyone,

Now for a bit of shameless bowing. This place is looking more and more polished every time I log in! Let's give a hearty round of applause for the site owner, JohnQPublic, for setting this up for us - and to the site moderator/techie, WebTech for continuing to improve it!

THANK YOU BOTH, I'm LOVING this place so far! ;D

Gaillo

mick silver
2nd April 2010, 11:00 AM
and done in a very short time thanks

JJ.G0ldD0t
2nd April 2010, 11:04 AM
mayhem's put some work in as well

Thanks guys

sunshine05
2nd April 2010, 11:04 AM

It wasn't done in a very short time. This forum was created a year ago. Please read the thread on forum ownership. I just bumped it because no one seems to be looking at it. I will not be posting here anymore. I wish you all the best. Be careful.

Gaillo
2nd April 2010, 11:06 AM

It wasn't done in a very short time. This forum was created a year ago. Please read the thread on forum ownership. I just bumped it because no one seems to be looking at it. I will not be posting here anymore. I wish you all the best. Be careful.

OUCH!!! Don't go, bro!
We need all the good minds around here we can get!

sunshine05
2nd April 2010, 11:10 AM

OUCH!!! Don't go, bro!

LOL, Gaillou I'm a girl:). Listen, I would pm y'all if I could....the person's name who owns this site...links to a site with the masonic handshake under "membership". It is a sect of the catholic church but there is no doubt, that handshake. That combined with the forum having been created a year ago makes me very hesitant to trust it.

sirgonzo420
2nd April 2010, 11:13 AM
Shit...

I'd like to know more...

Am I gonna have to start a forum?

sunshine05
2nd April 2010, 11:18 AM
I really want to post what I know but I'm nervous about it. If anyone has a private email address... I don't have one I can post here. Ugh.

philo beddoe
2nd April 2010, 11:21 AM
I refuse to do any asskissing. Those who kissed Skirnirs ass were many. I never did. And skinny was even less of a man than skydyke. For those of you new, skinny set up a quick site during skyvikes first round of bannhappiness. Skirnir was a poseur on the white pride forum VNN

AlterEgo
2nd April 2010, 11:52 AM
LOL, Gaillou I'm a girl:). Listen, I would pm y'all if I could....the person's name who owns this site...links to a site with the masonic handshake under "membership". It is a sect of the catholic church but there is no doubt, that handshake. That combined with the forum having been created a year ago makes me very hesitant to trust it.

I am one who is very curious of your accusations, and the reference links. You come here and smear the owner for what gain?

It would not be hard to believe that the s-twins sent you. If you have facts post them dam-it, and let the chips fall.. Otherwise for now I cry BS.

WebTech
2nd April 2010, 11:55 AM
put "sunshine05" in the subject line so I can find it in my mess of spam I call an inbox.

Gonzo,
Please let us know what you find - I'm off to do a bit more research myself.

I agree with Gailo, if she shares anything with you post it. I won't delete or ban anyone for doing so.

WT

EDITED TO ADD: I have domains names that have never been used in ten years. What does that prove?

Olmstein
2nd April 2010, 12:02 PM
I refuse to do any asskissing. Those who kissed Skirnirs ass were many. I never did. And skinny was even less of a man than skydyke. For those of you new, skinny set up a quick site during skyvikes first round of bannhappiness. Skirnir was a poseur on the white pride forum VNN

Where is skirnir these days, and who were you over at the Agora?

Ponce
2nd April 2010, 12:02 PM
Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap..............I hope that I don't get the clap now hahahahahha.

By the way, at the bottom "Report to moderator".......to me that's like running to the school teacher everytime that you don't like something........ the ones that will be using it the most will be the ZIONISTS any time that someone says something "anti-Semite".........you all should know that there is nothing alike between the Khazard-European-Zionist-Israelis and the semite-Jews of the bible or the 33% of Arabs.

By the way, I love the "Spell Check" but as days go by I am making less and less mistakes.........not bad for a dumn Cuban refugee hahahahahahaha.

WebTech
2nd April 2010, 12:05 PM
A handshake? My God what is this country comming to. I shake hands with people every day.

You don't want to shake my hand, it usually will come to rest on my .45 cal. :D

sunshine05
2nd April 2010, 12:20 PM
Okay, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned anything about this. I just find it odd that everyone is ranting about the GIM founders being masons and the first thing I find on the owner here is a site with a masonic handshake. Is that not a bit ironic. Sorry for upsetting some of you. I just find it interesting. I don't want to offend the owner and that is the main reason I was hesitant to post about it at all. It could be no big deal but that handshake got me wondering.

Here is the link to the group he is associated with:
http://unavocesb.org/memebership/

JJ.G0ldD0t
2nd April 2010, 12:32 PM
Guys-

This hasn't really blown up into anything major-

BUT bear in mind one of the main reasons that we all came over here.

We were all decieved at one point and all sunshine has done is show some concern that it won't happen again. We've got some of the best and brighest minds on teh interwebz when it comes to this sort of thing. Lets relax and see what comes of it. Truth is truth. we can take it. webtech, mayhem and J6p are doing a kick ass job so far. I'm sure that they are reasonable enough to realize that sunshine meant well.

and dont make me go put my skyvike profile on :P ;D

wildcard
2nd April 2010, 12:38 PM
I love all you paranoid bastards (and bastettes) ;D /hug

JohnQPublic
2nd April 2010, 12:41 PM

What? Really?

The web site (gold-silver.us) went up sometime late last year, but it is basically what you see now, just a page of links. I added another link to the forum. The forum went up March31/April 1st.

JohnQPublic
2nd April 2010, 12:47 PM

OUCH!!! Don't go, bro!

Are you saying I am a mason? NOT.

I am Catholic, and if you know anything about it Catholics are not supposed to be masons.

JJ.G0ldD0t
2nd April 2010, 12:48 PM
yeah really -

could it be that the Conceptula cats bought the domain name and made it active - then sold it to you 3/31-4/1?

I have no idea how that tekky stuff works.

WebTech
2nd April 2010, 12:52 PM
[
Careful, my friend... you are hardly perceived as an "impartial party" in all this!
The handshake IS masonic (thumb over wrist, to do the "tap") - but as I said in another post, it could be accidental or a stock photo so I'm personally not reading too much into it. Just a little suspicious is all. Everything else I've seen just seems to indicate a Catholic-oriented web hosting service that has a lot of nutritional sites, and doesn't want to "offend God". No big red flags yet...

I'm still LOVING this site, BTW, I think you guys are doing a GREAT job and have been very responsive to requests for changes so far! :)

I agree with the stock photo, ans STOP the ass kissing or I will steal your karma! ;D

chud
2nd April 2010, 12:53 PM
Okay, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned anything about this. I just find it odd that everyone is ranting about the GIM founders being masons and the first thing I find on the owner here is a site with a masonic handshake. Is that not a bit ironic. Sorry for upsetting some of you. I just find it interesting. I don't want to offend the owner and that is the main reason I was hesitant to post about it at all. It could be no big deal but that handshake got me wondering.

I checked out the site and saw that it is for Una Voce which is a group of like-minded Catholics who are trying to restore tradition to the Church. As a traditional Catholic group, Una Voce is fundamentally opposed to Masonry. The handshake picture is on the membership page of the site (handshake=membership) and looks like it was just a poor choice of stock photos. Personally I feel better now knowing who's behind this forum, and I will be staying here and not going to the other (Masonic) forum.

-- Chud (fan of the TLM)

JohnQPublic
2nd April 2010, 01:06 PM

I checked out the site and saw that it is for Una Voce which is a group of like-minded Catholics who are trying to restore tradition to the Church. As a traditional Catholic group, Una Voce is fundamentally opposed to Masonry. The handshake picture is on the membership page of the site (handshake=membership) and looks like it was just a poor choice of stock photos. Personally I feel better now knowing who's behind this forum, and I will be staying here and not going to the other (Masonic) forum.

-- Chud (fan of the TLM)

Thanks, chud. I just made the same comment on the "Ownership of this Site" thread!

General of Darkness
2nd April 2010, 01:15 PM

LOL, I'm a black, homosexual, jewish, FBI, CIA, NSA agent.

DMac
2nd April 2010, 01:17 PM

My friends have been calling me a black irish jew for a decade now so you're in good company!!

Horn
2nd April 2010, 01:21 PM
Keep up the good work, gonna have to get more smilies though :-*

sirgonzo420
2nd April 2010, 01:22 PM

and not affiliated with ADL/SPLC?

lol

ah... maybe they don't hire schwartzers

;D

chud
2nd April 2010, 01:27 PM
Thanks, chud. I just made the same comment on the "Ownership of this Site" thread!

Thanks for your work on the forum.

AlterEgo
2nd April 2010, 01:51 PM
Keep up the good work, gonna have to get more smilies though :-*

Working on it......maybe even get some up tonite.

PDT
2nd April 2010, 02:08 PM

I do not consider that suspicious. I've seen that stock photo before.

Ponce
2nd April 2010, 02:23 PM
"Una Voce" = "One Voice" = Italian, hope that they are pretty good at singing.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
2nd April 2010, 03:14 PM
I'd really like to see sunshine05 stay.

sunshine05
2nd April 2010, 03:49 PM
I'd really like to see sunshine05 stay.

Thanks! I think I will stick around for a while if that's okay. I'm sorry for stirring things up today. I am just a little concerned about forums lately. With what happened to GIM and another site I'm on recently, I really don't know what to think. I feel like Winston in 1984, seriously. And it's not like I post anything that should get me into trouble, just want to be a little more careful about where I post and would like to be able to post my thoughts freely. I am really glad to see so many from GIM here.

AlterEgo
2nd April 2010, 03:53 PM
Thanks! I think I will stick around for a while if that's okay. I'm sorry for stirring things up today. I am just a little concerned about forums lately. With what happened to GIM and another site I'm on recently, I really don't know what to think. I feel like Winston in 1984, seriously. And it's not like I post anything that should get me into trouble, just want to be a little more careful about where I post and would like to be able to post my thoughts freely. I am really glad to see so many from GIM here.

Pleased that you are staying.

Keep these guys from using to much profanity around here!

sunshine05
2nd April 2010, 03:57 PM
Thanks Mayhem and Gaillo:). I hope your girlfriend feels better soon!