PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the online list is growing

techguy
2nd April 2010, 06:20 PM
That's a good sign.

Keep em coming.

techguy
2nd April 2010, 06:28 PM
I do think webtech is right, we need to move all the threads of GIM bashing to a seperate forum and try to get some good content in here.

madfranks
2nd April 2010, 06:37 PM
The creation, and quick growth of this forum, is a direct result of the destruction of GIM. Recall, the only reason J6P created this forum was "on a whim" because the future of GIM was uncertain. Most (probably all) of the members of this forum are ex-GIM members. I believe that J6P was just a regular poster like most of us, one who had the simple foresight to create a free forum "just in case". Well that "just in case" happened and now we, that would be every single one of you, have the chance to create what GIM failed to be, that is, a gold/silver forum that is a place where the truth can be proclaimed without fear of being silenced. J6P is one of us, he isn't a Skyvike or Scorpio, he's a regular guy, at least I believe it. We all need to step up and create in this forum the best that it can be, to attract all those out there who need to hear the things that GIM, and we, should be teaching them.

wildcard
2nd April 2010, 07:08 PM
Yes, I think we're about to achieve critical mass.

Heimdhal
2nd April 2010, 07:10 PM
glad to see you made it tech guy! Look forward to your future post. Definitely need to get the dry canning thread back up and going here for sure.