PDA

View Full Version : My homemade HOT spaghetti sauce receipt - Just Sharing

General of Darkness
2nd April 2010, 07:27 PM
I've sick since last night, so I'm making some, and thought I'd share. First time I might add.

This is enough for about 8 people, and I'm just mentioning products that I use like Hunt's etc, shouldn't be any different

1 - 29oz Hunt's sauce
1 - 15oz Hunt's sauce
1 - 14.5oz Del Monte Petite Cut diced tomatoes
1 - 6oz Tomato past
1 - Table spoon of salt
1 - Table spoon of pepper
1 - Table spoon of paprika

Put all that shit together in a big pot and set the temp somewhere between low and medium and cover.

Now the fun stuff

1 - LARGE onion
5 - 6 Large mushrooms
4- 5 RED peppers
8 - 10 garlic cloves
1 - Table spoon of Basil
1 - Table spoon of Oregano
1 - Table spoon of Red Peppers
2 - Table spoons of VIRGIN Olive Oil
2 - Pounds of ground beef preferably low fat

Chop up onion, mushrooms, peppers, and garlic. Place those bastards in a nice size pan you can cover. Throw in the basil, red peppers and oregano and then the olive oil. Set the temp to just under medium, cover and let that stuff simmer for about 5 - 7 minutes. When you come back the smell will blow your nostrils off in a great way. Now place all that stuff in the spaghetti pot, mix up and cover.

Now, the 2 pounds of ground beef. Throw it in the pan you were just using. Kind of chop it up so to speak, use the same temp, cover and let sit for 5 minutes. Have a smoke, a cocktail, pet your dogs, grab your ladies ass and give your commie neighbor the middle finger. After 5 minutes COME BACK, remove the lid, turn up the heat to high, and just work that beef like a hooker in Thailand until it gets brown and throw it into the main pot. Don't over cook it, you want some liquid fat for flavor, not much. Then throw that in the pot, mix it up and then take one of the 15oz can and fill it up half way with water. Now mix ALL that shit up. Cover and simmer for about an hour.

The key to this receipt is to have fun, DRINK, smoke, laugh and understand that it's like LIFE. It is what you make you it. Some tasteless crap you endure and die, or you spice it up and LIVE.

All the best,

Mark

Olmstein
2nd April 2010, 07:39 PM
"and just work that beef like a hooker in Thailand" LOL

Sounds like that sauce will clean your sinuses and your pipes.

Gaillo
2nd April 2010, 07:44 PM
I'm looking forward to trying that recipe! I'll post a few of my own soon...

Where's that cooking sub-forum, BTW? ???

General of Darkness
2nd April 2010, 07:52 PM
I'm looking forward to trying that recipe! I'll post a few of my own soon...

Where's that cooking sub-forum, BTW? ???

That's a hell of an idea. I would have it as cooking/barbecuing/dehydrating. Some of the BEST receipts for ribs were on simple posts like these I never saved. >:(

Libertytree
2nd April 2010, 08:19 PM
I've sick since last night, so I'm making some, and thought I'd share. First time I might add.

This is enough for about 8 people, and I'm just mentioning products that I use like Hunt's etc, shouldn't be any different

1 - 29oz Hunt's sauce
1 - 15oz Hunt's sauce
1 - 14.5oz Del Monte Petite Cut diced tomatoes
1 - 6oz Tomato past
1 - Table spoon of salt
1 - Table spoon of pepper
1 - Table spoon of paprika

Put all that sh*t together in a big pot and set the temp somewhere between low and medium and cover.

Now the fun stuff

1 - LARGE onion
5 - 6 Large mushrooms
4- 5 RED peppers
8 - 10 garlic cloves
1 - Table spoon of Basil
1 - Table spoon of Oregano
1 - Table spoon of Red Peppers
2 - Table spoons of VIRGIN Olive Oil
2 - Pounds of ground beef preferably low fat

Chop up onion, mushrooms, peppers, and garlic. Place those bastards in a nice size pan you can cover. Throw in the basil, red peppers and oregano and then the olive oil. Set the temp to just under medium, cover and let that stuff simmer for about 5 - 7 minutes. When you come back the smell will blow your nostrils off in a great way. Now place all that stuff in the spaghetti pot, mix up and cover.

Now, the 2 pounds of ground beef. Throw it in the pan you were just using. Kind of chop it up so to speak, use the same temp, cover and let sit for 5 minutes. Have a smoke, a cocktail, pet your dogs, grab your ladies ass and give your commie neighbor the middle finger. After 5 minutes COME BACK, remove the lid, turn up the heat to high, and just work that beef like a hooker in Thailand until it gets brown and throw it into the main pot. Don't over cook it, you want some liquid fat for flavor, not much. Then throw that in the pot, mix it up and then take one of the 15oz can and fill it up half way with water. Now mix ALL that sh*t up. Cover and simmer for about an hour.

The key to this receipt is to have fun, DRINK, smoke, laugh and understand that it's like LIFE. It is what you make you it. Some tasteless crap you endure and die, or you spice it up and LIVE.

All the best,

Mark

Oh my good Lord!!!!! That's friggin' priceless! A kickass recipe with value added entertainment. I'm gonna cook this up General, the only thing I'm gonna add is hot italian sausages.

General of Darkness
2nd April 2010, 08:33 PM
Oh my good Lord!!!!! That's friggin' priceless! A kickass recipe with value added entertainment. I'm gonna cook this up General, the only thing I'm gonna add is hot italian sausages.

I've done it with sausage, and I think more people like it that way. Cooking, like everything in life it's a flavor. Just like life, ya do the SAME thing over and over and it won't let you down. However, you open the pantry and look past the standard crap you've been sold and you open up another world. I correlate EVERYTHING with life and reality. Same seasoning, same results. Add in race and culture and I can predict the future.

Libertytree
2nd April 2010, 08:54 PM
I'm a cookin' sum bitch myself..I specialize in smoked and Q'd but I was raised in the south and know my fair share of country cookin' too.... brown beans and corn bread baby!! I spent some time with Italians and I learned a bit from them.....but...your recipe just sounds good and I'm gonna try it.

PDT
3rd April 2010, 12:50 AM
Just how hot are the peppers?