PDA

View Full Version : The great Reneger

Awoke
2nd April 2010, 11:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM

Country song about Obama.

cigarlover
3rd April 2010, 07:06 AM
He's the same as every other politician, Remember Bush 1. read my lips, no new taxes.. After elected lots of new taxes and higher tax rates.

Bush 2. No nation building.. hahahahahahahaa

Clinton, well, its obvious which head he was thinking with. I dont think we lost any liberties with him in office though. Cant really remember him doing much of anything. Although wasnt nafta enacted under him?

Anyway, they all lie and they are all a bunch of pond sucking scum. Until Americans get pissed and tart doing something about them things will never change. Lie to get elected then do whatever you want. Then lie to get re elected and do whatever you want.

Olmstein
3rd April 2010, 09:16 AM
Spot on analysis, CigarLover.

If people are surprised that Obama hasn't kept any of his campaign promises, then they haven't been paying attention for the last 25 years.

Awoke
3rd April 2010, 08:49 PM
I think you mean people haven't been paying attention since the founding of the CFR...

wildcard
3rd April 2010, 09:17 PM
That's frikkin hilarious. I wonder if they're playing it on the radio?

philo beddoe
3rd April 2010, 09:26 PM
He's the same as every other politician, Remember Bush 1. read my lips, no new taxes.. After elected lots of new taxes and higher tax rates.

Clinton, well, its obvious which head he was thinking with. I dont think we lost any liberties with him in office though. Cant really remember him doing much of anything. Although wasnt nafta enacted under him?

Anyway, they all lie and they are all a bunch of pond sucking scum. Until Americans get pissed and tart doing something about them things will never change. Lie to get elected then do whatever you want. Then lie to get re elected and do whatever you want.
Waco?

Bluegill
4th April 2010, 06:29 PM

Waco?

Ruby Ridge, the assault weapons ban, the Brady bill, NAFTA...