PDA

View Full Version : Cops & CPS Seize Child From Parents For Mistrusting Government

PDT
3rd April 2010, 12:32 AM
The move towards a Soviet Amerika continues...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/cops-cps-seize-child-from-parents-for-mistrusting-government.html

Cops & CPS Seize Child From Parents For Mistrusting Government

Williamson County police deem parents “unsuitable” for teaching kids government is out to harm them

Cops & CPS Seize Child From Parents For Mistrusting Government

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Friday, April 2, 2010

A family in Williamson County, Austin have lost custody of their 7-year-old son as part of a Child Protective Services investigation because the parents taught their children to mistrust the government, an action that deemed them to be “unsuitable parents,” according to charges leveled by police officers in CPS documents.

Drug reform activist filmmakers Barry and Candi Cooper recently had their home raided and searched by police after authorities claimed Cooper’s voice had been heard in the background of an allegedly false police report.

“Once in the couple’s home, officers discovered a small amount of marijuana and charged the Coopers with Class B misdemeanors, resulting in both their arrests. Each immediately bonded out of jail and paid a small fine. Days later, while Candi’s youngest son was visiting his father in east Texas, Child Protective Services contacted the Coopers, revealing that the incident could cost them not only custody of the boy, but also their freedom on felony child endangerment charges,” writes Stephen C. Webster of True Slant, who has been following the case.

On page five of the CPS case report, police level the shocking claim that the Coopers are “unsuitable parents” because they teach their children “the government is out to harm them”.

On page six of the report, police accuse the Coopers of being “aggressive to authority” because they will not allow government employees to enter their house without a court order.

Despite Travis County Deputy District Attorney Dayna Blazey declaring the Coopers to be fit parents, whose children are healthy, happy and “well cared for,” and stating that the kids were not at risk, Williamson County police claim the Coopers allow their children and their friends to use drugs in the house.

Ominously, police also characterize the Coopers educating their children that the drug war is evil as an act of ‘mental abuse’.

“In another completely dumbfounding, ironic entry, Sgt. Gary Haston of the Williamson County Sheriff’s Department — the officer whose testimony appears on the original search warrant affidavit — actually claims he observed the children “crying for no reason” as armed officers invaded their home,” writes Webster. [Emphasis added.]

“He also claims that Barry “hates” his father and does not believe in church, as though this information would somehow be relevant to the CPS agents.”

The real reason Barry Cooper, a former police officer and Drug Enforcement Agent, is being targeted undoubtedly relates to his work in catching police engaged in corruption and other criminal activity, specifically relating to the drug war. Cooper is the man behind the hit underground DVD, Never Get Busted Again, which teaches people how to react to police oppression and has appeared on the Alex Jones Show to discuss his work on several occasions.

Cooper dedicated a recent You Tube video featuring him and his wife to their son, in which they discussed the raid and the attempt to seize 7-year-old Zach.

“In my 19 years of experience with criminal defense matters, a search warrant for a misdemeanor charge is certainly unusual,” wrote Minnesota attorney Maury D. Beaulier, who had no prior knowledge of the Coopers’ case. “It indicates to me that this is a targeted investigation. It may be targeted because it is believed to be a part of a greater crime or conspiracy, or, perhaps, because there are political motivations at work.”

The Coopers were unsuccessful in re-obtaining custody of their son at a court appearance on Tuesday. 7-year-old Zachary is currently under the care of his father, who has never previously had custody of the child, and Barry has been barred from any contact with him whatsoever. The Coopers face losing custody of their child entirely.

“I just don’t know what I’ll do if we lose Zach,” Barry said. “That would be the most horrible thing to ever happen to me in my entire life.”

Apparently, police now believe that parents who teach their children not to trust the government, something the founding fathers encouraged, should have their kids seized by the CPS.

This frightening new level of thought police tyranny outstrips anything we witnessed in the darkest days of Nazi Germany of Soviet Russia.

Read the CPS report in full below.

Apparition
3rd April 2010, 12:34 AM
Remember, government knows best so just keep asking them to do everything for you and pretty soon they'll decide how you'll live.

Long live statism. </sarcasm>

cigarlover
3rd April 2010, 04:36 AM
you really cant make this shit up. Did the gov just confirm everything to the kids by their actions or what? LOL.

Libertytree
3rd April 2010, 04:44 AM
This BS is scary! i'd be wanting to raise an army and go take my kid back with force, F them!!!

etc
3rd April 2010, 11:11 AM
I had an encounter with CPS. Never thought I would. Mostly due to my idiot spouse, who kind of turned ourselves in.

My 2 year old son got bit by a dog last Xmas. It was a very minor nick, not a bite. He was OK 10 minutes later.

Well, my genius wife called the pedi. The pedi said you have to come in. I said, no need to. She got mad and said I am turning you to CPS. And she did. Got a call from them a few weeks later. Had to come in to their office, explain that all is fine. What a bitch. I mean the baby had no damage at all.

Had an open case with them for months until they finally decided to close it.

Luckly it was OK but could have been much worse.

Still trying to decide if I should turn the pedi to an ethics committee but technically, while she is an idiot, she did follow the book.

Let me make this thing clear. Pedis are agents of the government now. As are doctors. Watch what you say.Do not say anything to them at all. Otherwise end up like me, with 3 months of explaining to do and multiple visits

General of Darkness
3rd April 2010, 11:39 AM
I had an encounter with CPS. Never thought I would. Mostly due to my idiot spouse, who kind of turned ourselves in.

My 2 year old son got bit by a dog last Xmas. It was a very minor nick, not a bite. He was OK 10 minutes later.

Well, my genius wife called the pedi. The pedi said you have to come in. I said, no need to. She got mad and said I am turning you to CPS. And she did. Got a call from them a few weeks later. Had to come in to their office, explain that all is fine. What a bitch. I mean the baby had no damage at all.

Had an open case with them for months until they finally decided to close it.

Luckly it was OK but could have been much worse.

Still trying to decide if I should turn the pedi to an ethics committee but technically, while she is an idiot, she did follow the book.

Let me make this thing clear. Pedis are agents of the government now. As are doctors. Watch what you say.Do not say anything to them at all. Otherwise end up like me, with 3 months of explaining to do and multiple visits

What's a Pedi? BTW - This is just like that one case where the parents named their kid Adolf and were named "neo nazis" or some crap like that. We really are watching 1984 unfold right in front of us.

Heimdhal
3rd April 2010, 11:55 AM
@ General-Pedi is Pediatrician

On the story in general-

So lets recapp this all. Paretns teach their kids (as is their right to do) that the government is not benevolent and is not to be trusted, or at least must be watched carefull. A very ideal that our nation was founded on. Government finds out, storms their house, arrests the parents, abscond with the child into a strange and alien environment full of peopl ehe doesnt know and thigns going on he doesnt understand. And this is supposed affirm the fact that the government can indeed be trusted??????

MoShaniqua
3rd April 2010, 11:57 AM
Must be some kind of well coordinated law enforcement vendetta against this guy and his family. He used to be one of them until he chose the red pill. I enjoyed watching some of his videos.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z1lo0AUC7CM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>

General of Darkness
3rd April 2010, 12:02 PM
@ General-Pedi is Pediatrician

On the story in general-

So lets recapp this all. Paretns teach their kids (as is their right to do) that the government is not benevolent and is not to be trusted, or at least must be watched carefull. A very ideal that our nation was founded on. Government finds out, storms their house, arrests the parents, abscond with the child into a strange and alien environment full of peopl ehe doesnt know and thigns going on he doesnt understand. And this is supposed affirm the fact that the government can indeed be trusted??????

Now hold the phone, WTF happened to doctor patient privilege? None of this crap is in my interest. At this point on, unless, I need to get a limb re-attached, I'm never going to a doctor.

sunshine05
3rd April 2010, 12:05 PM
etc - that does not sound legal at all! I can't believe that doctor called CPS. That is just outrageous!

We stopped using pediatricians a long time ago because of the constant pressure to vax (which we refused).

Book
3rd April 2010, 12:15 PM
http://www.tc.gc.ca/media/images/roadsafety/bus_e-bbtr.jpg

Our child's mind has long belonged to ZOG. Anyone who puts their kid on a public school bus or parks their kid in front of the teevee has forfeited real parenthood.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
3rd April 2010, 05:17 PM
You know, we used to talk about "Respect for the Rule of Law." Now, we only ever hear "respect for authority". What I want to know is: What happened to the Rule of Law? Without law, where do you derive your authority??

PDT
3rd April 2010, 05:24 PM
You know, we used to talk about "Respect for the Rule of Law." Now, we only ever hear "respect for authority". What I want to know is: What happened to the Rule of Law? Without law, where do you derive your authority??

Authority comes from God.

Law comes from authority.

Fake "laws" come from men.

BoatingAccident
3rd April 2010, 05:46 PM
Must be some kind of well coordinated law enforcement vendetta against this guy and his family. He used to be one of them until he chose the red pill. I enjoyed watching some of his videos.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z1lo0AUC7CM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>

Bingo, he was targeted. Great video, but in this case the cops had the warrant. I'm guessing he's now missing a front door. I wonder why the search warrant was issued to begin with. What the warrant was about.

He and his wife got popped for marijuana, and they took his kid away. My guess is there will be a lawsuit over this one...at least there should be.