PDA

View Full Version : Like it or not there is only one way to take back America.

cigarlover
3rd April 2010, 06:55 AM
By force. The politicians and money in this country know that already which is why they do what they do. Americans lost their balls years ago and they know a revolution will not happen. Americans get pissed and angry but nothing gets done. Of course part of that problem is about 1/2 of America is happy about whats going on.
There is the option of state nullification as well but you have a similar problem with that in that 1/2 the people feel things are fine.
We can place blame wherever we want, the jews, the media, whoever but the bottom line is We, the American people, are the only ones who can take back our country and restore the constitution.

Now, lets take a look at what happens if we did do that.
We shut down the IRS, federal reserve and close our military bases around the world, end all government social programs ect..

Housing prices plunge overnight to whatever people will pay with cash. A 300k house would probably be around 20-30k cash. No more mortgages which is the only reason housing prices are so high in the first place. Keep that one fact in mind.

Stock market crashes overnight. Dow probably should be priced around 2000 or so. trillions are lost in the market and housing markets overnight.

Credit rating of the US is finished and no more lending to us.

No more SS, medicare, medicaid, welfare, food stamps ect.. Social unrest overnight as people wonder how they are going to eat the next day.

A civilized society has its costs. IMO the cost is to high. We need to go through this pain and suffering in order to restore the basic principles this country was founded upon. Unfortunately I think we are to far gone. The only hope any of us have of the constitution being restored is a systemic collapse. If that happens all of the above scenarios also apply. I for 1 am not ready but I know many of you are. I hope to be in a year.
I know the path we are on is unsustainable so the only question in my mind is will we have a sudden collapse or a gradual decline? I think we are headed for a gradual decline over a period of 10-20 years. The other option as many have speculated is a world war. Then they can blame the collapse on the war. Only problem with that is if we go that route it will go nuclear this time and my guess is it will be started by a rouge nuke somewhere. In that scenario all the preps wont matter much. Not sure the world will be worth living in at that point.
Theres some happy thoughts for the holiday weekend :):) ;D ::)

Quixote2
3rd April 2010, 09:41 AM
the only question in my mind is will we have a sudden collapse or a gradual decline? I think we are headed for a gradual decline over a period of 10-20 years. :):) ;D ::)

TPTB are working for gradual decline. Boiling a frog, J6P. J6P will do nothing as long as the wife and kids have food from the gooberment handout, beer, and the bigscreen TV.

The politicians and TPTB know if JSP's kids miss a few meals, J6P will be on the streets with torches and pitchforks. If there is a sudden collapse, all he11 will break loose.

Ponce
3rd April 2010, 10:38 AM
Then "All hell will breack loose"........like a nowball going downhill, it gets bigger and it goes faster.

Saul Mine
3rd April 2010, 03:23 PM
Every dominant society in history has collapsed, some several times, all in the same general way and for the same general reasons. Not one ever escaped the cycle. Every collapse is followed by a period of confusion during which the religion, morality, and even the language are replaced. The old times are forgotten, history is not recorded, and that is why the period is called a dark age. The dark age continues until all the old mistakes are forgotten, and then a new society arises making all the same mistakes again.

You can read summaries of every collapse in history at The Coming Dark Age (http://darkage2007.blogspot.com/). ("Manuscript" link on the right side.)

Apparition
3rd April 2010, 03:30 PM
I agree.

And the opportunity will be when SHTF and the economy collapses.

Beware that commie anarchists have also been planning to implement their bureaucratic welfare state at some point and they'll be just as prepared to do battle.

I better purchase more handguns for that matter.