PDA

View Full Version : GIM minus Zionism-aware members = ... Ron Paul Love Fest ?

gunDriller
4th April 2010, 04:49 AM
one of things i notice about the demographic at GIM2 (it's not really the "new GIM" ... GIM was shut down March 31, but it was presented as a "let's continue" kind of thing)

... is that the people now participating are PM-aware but only vaguely Zionist-aware, if at all.

we're talking about a demographic that is not likely to use the phrase "New World Order = Jew World Order".

nor are they likely to write posts entitled "Israel did 9-11, all the Proof in the World !" like at TIU -
http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367

so what is left ?

PM-aware + avoiding 9-11 = Ron Paul fan.

i know that for a lot of people, some of Ron Paul's talk is appealing.

but as soon as he gets to the subject of 9-11 or the Z.Jews - he cops to the official conspiracy theory.

anyway, just making an observation about the demographics at GIM2.

techguy
4th April 2010, 05:50 AM
I see you are free to post a lasik danger link here.

Good job.

BTW> No spice left over there. I don't always agree with all the deep conspiracy stuff, but I do enjoy the debate to an extent.

If all you have is a room full of people that agree, what is there to discuss?

wildcard
4th April 2010, 05:55 AM
Just further goes to show they are sheep in wolves clothing. They are looking for a Saviour and RP is there to mislead them. Nobody is coming. We are the ones we've been waiting for.

Only sheep need a shepherd! Leaderless resistance!

techguy
4th April 2010, 05:58 AM
Just further goes to show they are sheep in wolves clothing. They are looking for a Saviour and RP is there to mislead them. Nobody is coming. We are the ones we've been waiting for.

Only sheep need a shepherd! Leaderless resistance!

Someone will come along and claim to be a savior.... and the sheep will blindly follow. Think Obama syndrome X100.

That is when the real trouble starts.

sunshine05
4th April 2010, 06:39 AM
I love Ron Paul but I'm also a 9/11 "truther". I honestly think RP knows the truth about 9/11, or at least that the official story is wrong but he would lose his seat in congress so fast if he ever stated that publicly. I still admire and respect him for speaking the truth about the federal reserve and our way too big government.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 06:50 AM
Of course he is saying the right things about some stuff. If he were a true patriot (think founding fathers) he'd be mad as hell and telling people to load their weapons. He's a gatekeeper that people turn to. He then corrals them off in a safe area.

No risk of a REAL revolution when this MASON is telling them to be loving and reasonable. The gov is not love and the gov is not reasonable. They understand force and force alone.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 06:52 AM
Not that it matters. The masses are so addled they could care less. Even among our community online here we are divided. Very few have realized that it will take violent revolution to unseat the zog. People don't want to hear that. Conflict is bad. So they dive into denial and RP is selling love and pretty butterflies.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 06:53 AM
And believe me I'm not bashing because they tricked me too. I sent money I could have better used on preps to RP's campaign. After I saw the lack of effort put forth and the results I woke up fully.

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 07:55 AM
I'm still not convinced RP is CO, look at how many people have woken up because of him? As far as the 08 pres run, it was apparent the PTB wasn't gonna let him gain any momentum and did all they could to black him out, smear and dismiss his message. So, I think he knew that and continued on to further the freedom movement.

As far as RP and 9/11...I saw and shared a vid where he did address the issue and said something to the affect that between fighting the fed and something else(?) that anymore would be overload...I'll try and find it again, it was burnt at Alexandria.

I've been tracking and watching RP since the 70's and his message and actions have always been ones of liberty and Constitutionalism. Just my .02.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 08:09 AM
Just to be clear, I will not be cowed into silence. If anyone thinks I'm too radical and I'm a threat to the forum then report me. People that are scared to speak out against the government are never going to act out against the government. May your chains rest lightly.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 08:17 AM
I'm still not convinced RP is CO, look at how many people have woken up because of him? As far as the 08 pres run, it was apparent the PTB wasn't gonna let him gain any momentum and did all they could to black him out, smear and dismiss his message. So, I think he knew that and continued on to further the freedom movement.

As far as RP and 9/11...I saw and shared a vid where he did address the issue and said something to the affect that between fighting the fed and something else(?) that anymore would be overload...I'll try and find it again, it was burnt at Alexandria.

I've been tracking and watching RP since the 70's and his message and actions have always been ones of liberty and Constitutionalism. Just my .02.

As we have seen with the server split, even when people think they are "awake" they will follow their "leaders" into the sheep pen. Only a small percentage of those that RP may have helped to wake up will take the next step beyond, which is becoming a power unto themselves.

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 08:20 AM
I would then use a couple of analogies. One has to learn to walk before they can run and...You can lead the horse to water but ya can't make it drink.

Heimdhal
4th April 2010, 08:22 AM
Ok guys... I didnt want to break this out just yet, but I am indeed the savior. Now, follow me boys, over that grassy knoll there yonder in the distance, we've work to do. Oh..uh...You guys go ahead, I'll catch up. 8)

Heimdhal
4th April 2010, 08:24 AM
Also, Ron Paul did a lot to help me "wake up." I dont think hes controleld OP...might be, who knows...but I dont think hes "the One" either. Just one of many. If it wasnt for RP, I wouldnt have started looking into places like GIM in the first place, which began the journey that much further into the rabbit whole.

Everything has a place and a purpose, even the sheep and even the wolves. Using it correctly is the key.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 08:27 AM
Coupla questions. How are we going to fix our government? Answer:

Does your answer match RP's answer? If not then why?

Class dismissed.

Heimdhal
4th April 2010, 08:33 AM
RP is an economist libertarian. This doesnt make him a revolutinary leader outright.

The answer somewhat matches his. After we get done throwing these bums out of office (and not at the polls, thats for damn sure) THEN we follow up on the usurous central bankers ;)

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 08:35 AM
There's more than one way to skin a cat and however that cat gets skinned is fine by me.

I'd very much like to see a conventional, peaceful return to the Constitution and the only viable means I see for that is RP 2012. If that fails, and it probably will, then i think we all understand the alternative.

Libertarian_Guard
4th April 2010, 08:36 AM
I feel like I've taken three giant steps backwards, reading the line about Ron Paul being controlled opposition is like being thrown back into yahoo chat rooms 11 or 12 years ago.

He may of ran an awfull campaign, but his message was, and still is, music to my ears.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 08:37 AM
RP is an economist libertarian. This doesnt make him a revolutinary leader outright.

The answer somewhat matches his. After we get done throwing these bums out of office (and not at the polls, thats for damn sure) THEN we follow up on the usurous central bankers ;)

Ladies and gentlemen: There it is.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 08:42 AM
I would then use a couple of analogies. One has to learn to walk before they can run and...You can lead the horse to water but ya can't make it drink.

I'll try my own analogy. Let's make it a car trip. We're in the town of Angry Public and we need to get to Constructive Revolution. Some folks are driving their own vehicles and they're parked just outside the city limits of CR. Others have hopped on RP's, Glenn Beck's, whoever's bus to the town.

Those buses make stops at every exit and rest area, when they get too close to CR they even turn around and go the other direction for a while.

If you want to get someplace then don't follow the pied piper. Take the wheel and drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYQXgdBjTMk&feature=related

philo beddoe
4th April 2010, 08:49 AM
I feel like I've taken three giant steps backwards, reading the line about Ron Paul being controlled opposition is like being thrown back into yahoo chat rooms 11 or 12 years ago.

He may of ran an awfull campaign, but his message was, and still is, music to my ears.
Ron Paul named his son Rand (Ayn Rand nee Alice Rosenbaum). Nuff said
Ayn Rand: "Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man's genetic lineage . . . . Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged not by his own character and actions, but by characteristics and actions of a collective of ancestors

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 08:51 AM

I'll try my own analogy. Let's make it a car trip. We're in the town of Angry Public and we need to get to Constructive Revolution. Some folks are driving their own vehicles and they're parked just outside the city limits of CR. Others have hopped on RP's, Glenn Beck's, whoever's bus to the town.

Those buses make stops at every exit and rest area, when they get too close to CR they even turn around and go the other direction for a while.

If you want to get someplace then don't follow the pied piper. Take the wheel and drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYQXgdBjTMk&feature=related

Very apt analogy but might I suggest that some of the folks on the buses get out at the rest stop and catch a ride into CR on their own.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 08:55 AM
I'll have to wait a bit and give you more karma LT. ;D

Anyone that thinks I'm too radical needs to wake up. The founding fathers were pretty radical, I am in good company.

conk
4th April 2010, 08:56 AM
Ron Paul is certainly smart enough to know that he simply cannot stand up and say "911 is a fraud, the real culprit is............." He knows he would be 'Paul Wellstoned'.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 08:58 AM
So fear means he can't speak the full truth. I wonder if Patrick Henry or Sam Adams would respect RP.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?topic=233.msg3778#msg3778

Heimdhal
4th April 2010, 08:59 AM

Ayn Rand: "Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man's genetic lineage . . . . Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged not by his own character and actions, but by characteristics and actions of a collective of ancestors

Isnt Rand short for Randal? Just like Ron is short of Ronald. Sounds like they were just being cute with family names...though liek I said before, I dont discount the idea of controlled OP or pied piper.

Heimdhal
4th April 2010, 09:00 AM
So fear means he can't speak the full truth. I wonder if Patrick Henry or Sam Adams would respect RP.

Not all men have the same resolve. We all have faults. Fear is a major one in most people. Unfortunate fact of life. The founding fathers, I dont think, would respect a damned one of us.

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 09:03 AM
Lord knows I don't think you're too radical WC. The folks who hear my rants IRL, now they can truly call me radical. I'm in a unique situation, I have a pulpit of sorts at work and I use it. I plant little seeds and then fertilize heavily at every opportunity. lots of folks/friends called me a nut job not so long ago, now it seems I'm not quite so crazy.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 09:04 AM
Again, you cut right to the crux of things Heimy! Then why is RP held up to be admired.

Heimdhal
4th April 2010, 09:04 AM
alright, going out with family for easter lunch. Will be back later tonight to continue the "how were all fucked and doooooom" thread ;D :D ;D

wildcard
4th April 2010, 09:06 AM
Make sure you ruin dinner with talk of doom! ;D Happy Easter!

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 09:11 AM

Not all men have the same resolve. We all have faults. Fear is a major one in most people. Unfortunate fact of life. The founding fathers, I dont think, would respect a damned one of us.

I don't know Heimdahl...somehow I think they would be proud of a certain % of us but they certainly would be appalled to see the situation we've allowed to happen. There will come a time when our resolve will surely be tested.

Brent
4th April 2010, 09:13 AM
Ron Paul MUST know who is really in control. All elected politicians find out in one way or another. That is a simple fact.

His decision to not speak out against the Zionist lobby is probably based on many things but the heart of it is that he doesn't want to die in a plane crash or from a random heart attack. He is also probably concerned for his family. A man in his position with any many followers as he does is a threat to the establishment and there is no doubt in my mind that they would crush him if he moved away from his somewhat politically correct line.

But again it is impossible for him to not see the power behind the curtain as all politicians do (at least the ones with an IQ over 80).

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 09:17 AM
Make sure you ruin dinner with talk of doom! ;D Happy Easter!

LMAO, it reminds me of this past Christmas. I went to a good friends house for a get together/dinner. My friend, the host pulled me aside early in the day and said "please, please don't get on your political soap box and get everybody bummed out", I said no problem. The funny thing was, they started on the topic without me and then came and got me......then they were bummed out.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 09:31 AM
Doom! It's whats for dinner.

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 09:52 AM
Doom! It's whats for dinner.

So, it's beer for breakfast.

Conspiracy for lunch.

Doom for dinner.

WTF are we snacking on?

Horn
4th April 2010, 10:01 AM
Love is a full course meal... :-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLwE6NkVaVo

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 10:16 AM
Cool vid...+K.

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 10:54 AM
"Glowing saviour" to me at least, is way overboard. He does what he can, he's doing the same thing he's done for 30 yrs although he has turned up the heat as people are wising up to the freedom message. He'll even tell ya that it ain't about him, it's about us and especially the younger people.

goldmonkey
4th April 2010, 10:55 AM
one of things i notice about the demographic at GIM2 (it's not really the "new GIM" ... GIM was shut down March 31, but it was presented as a "let's continue" kind of thing)

... is that the people now participating are PM-aware but only vaguely Zionist-aware, if at all.

we're talking about a demographic that is not likely to use the phrase "New World Order = Jew World Order".

nor are they likely to write posts entitled "Israel did 9-11, all the Proof in the World !" like at TIU -
http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367

so what is left ?

PM-aware + avoiding 9-11 = Ron Paul fan.

i know that for a lot of people, some of Ron Paul's talk is appealing.

but as soon as he gets to the subject of 9-11 or the Z.Jews - he cops to the official conspiracy theory.

anyway, just making an observation about the demographics at GIM2.

In other words, GIM2 = http://www.yrm.org/_borders/okosher.GIF

Gaillo
4th April 2010, 11:14 AM
"Glowing saviour" to me at least, is way overboard. He does what he can, he's doing the same thing he's done for 30 yrs although he has turned up the heat as people are wising up to the freedom message. He'll even tell ya that it ain't about him, it's about us and especially the younger people.

Don't misunderstand me, as I said I really LIKE the guy and fully support him in the things he's trying to accomplish. It just seems sometimes like when you get a few RP supporters together, it's like a conservative/libertarian version of starry-eyed Obamabots! ;D

Ponce
4th April 2010, 11:28 AM
To those who are anti Zionists........please don't call them "Jews" but by the proper name of Zionists, by using the name of the Jews of the Bible all that you are doing is reinforcing what the Zionist wants the world to believe that they are the Semitic Jews of the Bible instead of the Khazard-European-Zionist invaders of Palestine..........thanks.

gunDriller
4th April 2010, 11:48 AM
To those who are anti Zionists........please don't call them "Jews" but by the proper name of Zionists, by using the name of the Jews of the Bible all that you are doing is reinforcing what the Zionist wants the world to believe that they are the Semitic Jews of the Bible instead of the Khazard-European-Zionist invaders of Palestine..........thanks.

many of the Talmudic aspects of Judaism predate the Khazarian time phase of Judaic history.

also, the Zionists have declared themselves to be Jews - and are protected and allowed to commit their crimes by other Jews worldwide.

often the Jews supporting the Zionists are not informed about the criminalisty of the people they are helping.

of course there is an overlap with Christianity & Christian Zionists "if you want to go to Heaven, you have to support Israel" "the Palestinians are firing 60 to 80 rockets a day at the innocent Israeli's" - the lies you hear at a church like

http://www.horizon.org/

i think it's important to find some kind of linguistic distinction between the criminal Jews & the non-criminal Jews.

if it were possible, it would be best to use a focus group like you would in a product marketing task. to ask a target group about their reactions to "Zionist" - do they know most Zionists are Jews, and that it's a crime ring that other religions have signed on to, over time ?

Ponce
4th April 2010, 11:53 AM
Well, to me they are the.........Zionists wanna be Jews.......and that's as far as I am willing to go with those people.

You can dress a monkey in a tux but he will still be a monkey.....

"A flower by any other name?"

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 12:04 PM

many of the Talmudic aspects of Judaism predate the Khazarian time phase of Judaic history.

also, the Zionists have declared themselves to be Jews - and are protected and allowed to commit their crimes by other Jews worldwide.

often the Jews supporting the Zionists are not informed about the criminalisty of the people they are helping.

of course there is an overlap with Christianity & Christian Zionists "if you want to go to Heaven, you have to support Israel" "the Palestinians are firing 60 to 80 rockets a day at the innocent Israeli's" - the lies you hear at a church like

i think it's important to find some kind of linguistic distinction between the criminal Jews & the non-criminal Jews.

if it were possible, it would be best to use a focus group like you would in a product marketing task. to ask a target group about their reactions to "Zionist" - do they know most Zionists are Jews, and that it's a crime ring that other religions have signed on to, over time ?

That's a pretty astute observation.

Now, coming from someone not as in depthly educated on the topic as yourself, maybe I can offer a common mans insight?

The bankers and the elite who serve them are our basic enemies, ie the central banks, the gov and the media. Trying to expound on a history/religious lesson only muddles the education process, it's too deep, especially off the git-go.

Speak in broad generalities, ie The shadow government, the illuminati (that's the same and plenty deep/overwhelming in itself), the elite .gov and enemies of the Constitution.

I don't know enough, I don't know everything I should know but I DO know how not to speak to J6P.

PDT
4th April 2010, 02:18 PM

Objectivism is just Satanism with a different name. The Jewess Alisa Rosenbaum aka "Ayn Rand" and the Jew Anthony Levy aka "Anton LaVey" re-wrote their respective ideologies after studying the same books, i.e., the Babylonian Talmud.

philo beddoe
4th April 2010, 02:22 PM

That's a pretty astute observation.

Now, coming from someone not as in depthly educated on the topic as yourself, maybe I can offer a common mans insight?

The bankers and the elite who serve them are our basic enemies, ie the central banks, the gov and the media. Trying to expound on a history/religious lesson only muddles the education process, it's too deep, especially off the git-go.

Speak in broad generalities, ie The shadow government, the illuminati (that's the same and plenty deep/overwhelming in itself), the elite .gov and enemies of the Constitution.

I don't know enough, I don't know everything I should know but I DO know how not to speak to J6P.
Alex Jones speaks in broad temrs.....to divert attention from the jewish criminal network

Ponce
4th April 2010, 02:23 PM
Uffffffffffffffff I can only wished that I had your flowery command of the English language......like two Chinese guys complimenting each other to see who is better at it.

Me? I am just a dumn Cuban refugee that goes directly to the matter at hand.

PDT
4th April 2010, 02:24 PM
Don't misunderstand me, as I said I really LIKE the guy and fully support him in the things he's trying to accomplish. It just seems sometimes like when you get a few RP supporters together, it's like a conservative/libertarian version of starry-eyed Obamabots! ;D

Yeah, what I don't like about Paulbots is that they get angry with you when you tell them he is not a messiah.

PDT
4th April 2010, 02:32 PM

Yes, most of the Babylonian Talmud was created before Christ and finally written down after Christ by the descendants of who Christ called "sons of their father the Devil," the Pharisees.

Biologically, 90% of "Jewry" are Khazarian or North African non-Semitic, but all of them who follow the Talmud are "grandsons of their father the Devil."

I don't agree. "Jews" who support "Israel" believe in "Israel über alles" and that "Jews" are literally special and more valuable than any Goyim.

of course there is an overlap with Christianity & Christian Zionists "if you want to go to Heaven, you have to support Israel"

Which is blasphemy since it willfully disregards and contradicts 1 John 2:22-23.

Heimdhal
4th April 2010, 02:58 PM
Well, Im back. No doom and gloom talk during the meal...this time.

Seems the conversation as progressed into new areas, as I figured it would.

I was only pointing out, that o me, as others were stating as well, that Ron Paul has done many good things, and has done uite a bit to help people get started, but he is not an end of himself. Even the founding fathers bickered amongst themselves, and there was not one unifying, singular LEADER OF THE REVOLUTION, but many from the charismatic to the practical git-it-done types.

Also, what I my "they wouldnt be proud of a damned one of us" came off harsh, but I simply meant that they wouldnt be proud we allowed things to go this far. THough I sincerley believe they expected it to happen, which is why many of them said that despite the stop guards in place, it was eternal vigilance of the whole of the people that were ultimatley responsible for the preservation of freedom and liberty.

Yes, some RP supporters act like o-bots and will make a greaty furry and gnashing of teeth if one were to suggest that he is but a part of the puzzle with faults of his own. These types are still just over the threshold, but at least they have entered the door.

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 03:15 PM

Yeah, what I don't like about Paulbots is that they get angry with you when you tell them he is not a messiah.

+K to heimdahl

The so called "paulbots" are usually pissed when the proverbial door is slammed in their face and told the Constitution no longer matters. Sure, there may be "some" that hold him to that degree of esteem but not many.

Truthfully though....If there is ever going to be any kind of a political revolution in the "mainstream" it will stem from the folks that have wised up from RP and/or the people that will vote for him in 2012 because he is the best choice, given the current events.

I'll have to honest...comparing Obots to fledgling libertarians is just wrong.