PDA

View Full Version : Setting Brother Against Brother, Nation Against Nation - Zionist Specialty

gunDriller
4th April 2010, 09:04 AM
I think it's important to note that, in the midst of all the genuine feelings of betrayal regarding GIM's shutdown, is that the Criminal Jews - Talmudic Jews - the Zionists - whatever you want to call them - is that they are GENIUS' at setting Brother Against Brother, and Nation Against Nation.

( I'm trying to distinguish between Criminal Jews and "normal" Jews, such as my Flash programming instructor, or one of my best friends in college, who was a Jewish cello player. Criminal Jews = Joos ? )

Not only are they genius' at setting brother against brother, family against family, nation against nation - but they've had MILLENIA of experience.

While I say, "let us not be manipulated by the Joos", I am in fact 'guilty' of letting myself be manipulated. I got pissed off at Skyvike when he tried to censor me.

This reminds me of one of my "Guidelines for Daily Living" - Raise THEIR Blood Pressure, not Yours.

Anyway, once again, the Joos struck, and their mission was successful. Not only did they shut down a website that actively questioned their authority - they also succeeded in starting a nasty Quibble session between the inhabitatants.

The Joos Played Me - Once Again, Like a Fuckin' Violin.

While I am certainly not suggesting that we join with GIM2 members for a rousing rendition of "Kumbaya, my Lord", and the smoking of the peace pipe, I just want to acknowledge this special diabolical skill of the Joos.

I think by being aware of that terrible tendency, we can lessen, if not eliminate, its effect upon us.

I suggest planning our next GIM's with an eye towards the inevitable confrontation when Uncle Sam tries to shut those GIM's down.

If, for every GIM that is shut down, 2 more GIM's sprout, then Uncle Shylock has a problem.

Ponce
4th April 2010, 12:17 PM
Something else that they are good at is having others fight their wars......

This is a new world where, without counting nukes, everyone is equal and tha's why they don't wan't Iran to have nukes.......hard to conquer a country that has nuckes and woul be willing to use them.........that's the main reason that the state of Israel is still there and why they don't want for Iran to have nukes.

"If you have a gun and I don't then I could be your slave.....but......if you have a gun and so do I then we could be friends"...

Brent
4th April 2010, 12:26 PM

This is a new world where, without counting nukes, everyone is equal and tha's why they don't wan't Iran to have nukes.......hard to conquer a country that has nuckes and woul be willing to use them.........that's the main reason that the state of Israel is still there and why they don't want for Iran to have nukes.

"If you have a gun and I don't then I could be your slave.....but......if you have a gun and so do I then we could be friends"...

I think you're losing it Ponce, "everyone is equal", are you serious?

Brent
4th April 2010, 12:33 PM
Man we really need a sarcasm icon, if that is the case I apologize Ponce.

gunDriller
4th April 2010, 12:35 PM

what comes to mind is the Iran-Iraq war. both countries were getting a little too powerful and Israel likes the idea of dead Arabs so they egged Iran & Iraq into fighting each other.

of course, the current war is similar. now its Arabs & Christians dying. the Israeli's like that too.