PDA

View Full Version : $800 silver this year (webbots)

Pat Pat
4th April 2010, 09:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBzPJLv0gQ0&feature=channel

wildcard
4th April 2010, 09:39 AM
That'll mean $80 loaf of bread.

WebTech
4th April 2010, 10:01 AM
Oh nooooo the web bot folks have arrived! 8)

Easily.

WT

PDT
4th April 2010, 10:03 AM

Exactly. Be careful what you wish for!

Pat Pat
4th April 2010, 10:06 AM
the webbots have gotten some stuff correct, some they have missed.

I seem to remember they said their accuracy is like this (according to them)

if something was 50/50 on happening

then they would be half again as accurate

or like 75/25

going off memory

John Willimas is saying $400+ silver in the next couple years

StackerKen
4th April 2010, 10:53 AM

Got Wheat?

I do.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 11:09 AM

Got Wheat?

I do.

Maybe..., what have you heard? And who told you? And where are they going to be around 4 p.m. today?

WebTech
4th April 2010, 11:11 AM
Hot tip for the month and beyond.....ready?

Iron Ore. Going to double in price.

StackerKen
4th April 2010, 11:21 AM
Got wheat?

Maybe..., what have you heard? And who told you? And where are they going to be around 4 p.m. today?

I forget who told me...But its seems like a real good idea.

Iron Ore. Going to double in price.

I don't doubt that WT

But so could every thing else for that matter.

gunDriller
4th April 2010, 12:06 PM

Exactly. Be careful what you wish for!

one of the things i like about this website - when you do quote it captures all the quotes.

so i guess if i have a chance to buy wheat - sproutable wheat, 100% organic - for $1.09 a pound, i better buy it.

i know it's going to be worth a lot more than $1 soon. but i'm not sure how much to buy.

so i'm buying slowly and checking out the women at the health-food store. 8) that's where they all go on Saturday afternoons. there was like 2 guys and 20 women in the store when i was there.

women are lucky if they're light eaters. a lot of the food at health food stores is expensive. i watched the woman after me in line spend $40 on one bag of food. that's how much i spend on 5 bags of food.

oh, yes, and the subject was $800 silver.

now that the dam has been broken, in terms of information, there is no way to make the Chinese people, for example, give up the *.mp3's they downloaded from King World News. about the CFTC & Andrew Maguire.

the cat is out of the bag. $5.4 Trillion was chasing about $54 billion worth of PM's at the London Bullion MA.

we can't conclude that when the multiple frauds are uncovered, that that $5.4 Trillion will all go into physical PM's. i'm not sure how much of that is gold & how much is PM's but the "fractional reserve" paper/physical ratio is 100:1; that was the approximate revelation.

$18 x 100 is $1800 for silver.

i think expecting silver to increase 2 to 3 times, up to 10 times, is very conservative.

same for gold.

but i think the devaluation of the dollar will occur at a rate of about 50% a year.

while things for gold & silver will obviously be much more volatile.

Olmstein
4th April 2010, 12:09 PM
If that happens, my net worth would jump to around $2400. ;D

Olmstein
4th April 2010, 12:18 PM
If that happens, my net worth would jump to around $2400. ;D

OOOOOhhhh!!! Clear the deck everyone, we have a THREE OUNCER onboard! ;D

I had more at one time, but then I went to the lake...

MoShaniqua
4th April 2010, 02:10 PM

and a lot of starving families.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 02:13 PM
Yep, then the violence will be spontaneous. But hey! If we don't talk about it, it'll go away! Like magic.

Saul Mine
4th April 2010, 02:55 PM
I followed the bot thing as presented at urbansurvival.com and it's not very impressive. First, the description of the project emphasizes the "gee whiz" aspects, especially the volume of chatter analyzed and the hundreds of programs used to analyze it, then the dozens of ways that any result could be interpreted. What it boils down to is voices in the static: not even as clear as faces in clouds.

Steal
4th April 2010, 04:19 PM
I followed the bot thing as presented at urbansurvival.com and it's not very impressive. First, the description of the project emphasizes the "gee whiz" aspects, especially the volume of chatter analyzed and the hundreds of programs used to analyze it, then the dozens of ways that any result could be interpreted. What it boils down to is voices in the static: not even as clear as faces in clouds.

Exactly my view. This thread alone just bumped the price up to $805.00 now.(hey wheres my dancing pink elephant?) and sarcasm icon. sarcasm

Serpo
5th April 2010, 04:10 AM

iTs just the way you look at ....ie when you say 5$ a slice it dosnt sound so bad........

1970 Silver Art
5th April 2010, 04:21 AM
$800 silver? I will believe it when I see it.

madfranks
5th April 2010, 06:11 AM
What they really predicted was the destruction of the dollar. $800 silver is just a side-effect of the world reserve currency collapsing.