PDA

View Full Version : More new posts here than in GIM2........

Ponce
4th April 2010, 10:49 AM
Those at GIM2 must be in church or still sleeping.........we are nothing but a bunch of sinners here.

I posted about ten times over there but I don't know if it will help any, the quality of the posts is improving but not yet up to par with the old retired GIM.

I hope that they don't fail because is would be nice to be able to participate in two great forums.......anyway.......first post of today, good morning to one and all.

StackerKen
4th April 2010, 10:58 AM
Morning Ponce.

Man, How did you get all those smites?

You may get more for wanting GIM2 to do well....lol

No smites from me though...

I don't smite

wildcard
4th April 2010, 11:10 AM
ZING! ;D

WebTech
4th April 2010, 11:12 AM
What's a G1M2 ??? ??? ???

Ponce
4th April 2010, 11:16 AM
LOL guys, you just made my day hahahahahahahah ;D

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 11:27 AM
I harbor no ill will and it's rather inconsequential at the end of the day anyway. I personally can't and won't split 100% of my time and effort between the two, I chose this one for obvious reasons and that will remain the case. When the 2/3 people I want to contact have been contacted, poof, delete, bookmark gone.

I will however invest time and effort into Silver Shields' Son's of Liberty Academy and of course continue my local patriot network project.

Time to move on, with little regard to what once was, it's time to rebuild.

Ponce
4th April 2010, 11:40 AM
Well Libertytree, just because I left Cuba doesn't mean that my dad told me to go to hell.......or that I called myself "pure" Cuban when my mom was an American, or that I hate American cars becuse I own a Toyota.

Unless you know what is going everywhere then how do you expect to call yourself a survivor?........if the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing then how are you going to play the piano or the guitar?

You must look at the whole forest and not just one tree to know what is going on.

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 11:44 AM
Point served and +k given.

Olmstein
4th April 2010, 12:31 PM
I harbor no ill will and it's rather inconsequential at the end of the day anyway. I personally can't and won't split 100% of my time and effort between the two, I chose this one for obvious reasons and that will remain the case. When the 2/3 people I want to contact have been contacted, poof, delete, bookmark gone.

I will however invest time and effort into Silver Shields' Son's of Liberty Academy and of course continue my local patriot network project.

Time to move on, with little regard to what once was, it's time to rebuild.

Speaking of Silver Shield, Where is he? I sent him an email like yesterday or maybe friday?

And I don't want to hear any "I'm spending Easter weekend with my family" excuses. Get registered SS, dammit!

wildcard
4th April 2010, 01:35 PM
Silver Shield is very busy setting up his Sons of Liberty academy.

http://sons-of-liberty.me/

If you intend to see all the info for free you'd better scoot on over there.