PDA

View Full Version : Obama a CIA Asset?

Olmstein
4th April 2010, 12:25 PM
So, I was reading the wikipedia entry on dear leader a while back and I noticed this part.

Following high school, Obama moved to Los Angeles in 1979 to attend Occidental College.[25] After two years he transferred in 1981 to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialization in international relations[26] and graduated with a B.A. in 1983. He worked for a year at the Business International Corporation

Business International Corporation? What's that? Lets click on the hyperlink and see, shall we?

Business International Corporation (BI) was a publishing and advisory firm dedicated to assisting American companies in operating abroad. In 1986, Business International was acquired by The Economist Group in London, and eventually merged with The Economist Intelligence Unit. BI has been known to be used as a CIA front company.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_International_Corporation

So, according to this, and it seems pretty well sourced, the first job Barack Obama held after college was working for a known CIA front company? WTF?

General of Darkness
4th April 2010, 12:32 PM
Good research. ;)

Olmstein
4th April 2010, 12:37 PM
Good research. ;)

Thanks. This is actually a recreation as best as I can of a thread I did at the old forum. I think this is some really eye opening info about who is really in charge here.

Spectrism
4th April 2010, 12:53 PM
I thik Obama is set up as the patsy.... the ultimate suicide bomber.

Just look at what this clown is doing. He has infiltrated Amerika under false cover and is planting numerous bombs to utterly destroy the Republic.