PDA

View Full Version : 'Tard Corral

philo beddoe
4th April 2010, 02:05 PM
For the members that don't deserve an outright ban, but need to go somewhere with their retarded posts. They can post there, but not elsewhere, so they are not disruptive.

Olmstein
4th April 2010, 02:11 PM
I disagree with this idea. Who decides who the 'tards are? Your definition of a 'tard may differ from mine.

http://karinlibrarian.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/censorship.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/5/57/Censorship_for_Dummies.png/300px-Censorship_for_Dummies.png

philo beddoe
4th April 2010, 02:15 PM
I disagree with this idea. Who decides who the 'tards are? Your definition of a 'tard may differ from mine.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/5/57/Censorship_for_Dummies.png/300px-Censorship_for_Dummies.png
Doesn't like 99% of posters believe masonic plot was a tard? how would you like him running around here, ruining your threads?

Saul Mine
4th April 2010, 02:49 PM
Opposed. Let the tards identify themselves very clearly and then get rid of them very clearly.

General of Darkness
4th April 2010, 03:02 PM
Opposed. Let the tards identify themselves very clearly and then get rid of them very clearly.

To use Saul as an example, I think he's probably a khazar, but 90% of the time has some decent stuff to say. I've had some run-ins with him but it was still a healthy discussion. And we respectfully agree to disagree.

It'd rather have open discussion and let the tards live by their words and facts, and for the record, the holohoax never happened, and I can back that up. Now it's great to have the discussion with people that can't prove it and ultimately go to name calling. That's freedom of speech.

BTW - This forum is only what 5 days old? So chill out.

Olmstein
4th April 2010, 03:14 PM

+1 karma for the General

philo beddoe
4th April 2010, 04:49 PM
It's just an idea...some of the funniest shit ever was when Linder sent von bluvens and Tony to the tard corral

sirgonzo420
4th April 2010, 04:53 PM

Doesn't like 99% of posters believe masonic plot was a tard? how would you like him running around here, ruining your threads?

Tard or not,

ADL or not,

I enjoyed masonic_plot/Pax/Ulysses/Cosmo.

He kept things entertaining. And it was fun to watch him post about how great Masons and Lucifer are.

If I get called a shill or something for "taking up for" Pax, then I will laugh my ass off.

Olmstein
4th April 2010, 05:56 PM
If there are no differing viewpoints, this place will turn into a circle-jerk, instead of a reasoned debate.

The excuse that Pax/Masonic Plot used to bait people into doing something stupid and getting banned, really reflect badly on those who can't keep themselves from doing something stupid

I hope someone saved the Ice Cream Truck thread.

Book
4th April 2010, 06:03 PM
I hope someone saved the Ice Cream Truck thread.

Parked next to the taxi cab.

;D

Saul Mine
4th April 2010, 06:08 PM

To use Saul as an example, I think he's probably a khazar, but 90% of the time has some decent stuff to say. I've had some run-ins with him but it was still a healthy discussion. And we respectfully agree to disagree.

It'd rather have open discussion and let the tards live by their words and facts, and for the record, the holohoax never happened, and I can back that up. Now it's great to have the discussion with people that can't prove it and ultimately go to name calling. That's freedom of speech.

Doodyhead! http://members.shaw.ca/the.toner/images/smilie/busted.gif

Horn
4th April 2010, 06:12 PM
Don't like it, and I can already "feel" some snakes in this thread lining up to strike their victim.

Push your agendas elsewhere, stating them is fine.

conan
4th April 2010, 06:37 PM
For the members that don't deserve an outright ban, but need to go somewhere with their retarded posts. They can post there, but not elsewhere, so they are not disruptive.

how about you go stand in the corner? you lowlife pos

philo beddoe
5th April 2010, 12:58 PM

Hey, it's conan/art vandelay, skyvikes sockpuppet du jour.

philo beddoe
5th April 2010, 01:01 PM

Still mad about this skydyke? gheezh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonry

check out poster number 7 cernunnos/skirnir/alexei losonov

Low_five
5th April 2010, 01:40 PM
smited the OP.

conan
5th April 2010, 03:57 PM

you are delusional

do you think only skyvike considers you to be a pos?

If skyvike does have an account here

and he reads your post

he's going to have a Major WTF? moment

That's kinda funny in itself

but you are beyond funny

put you ignorant hillbilly "detective" work on hold

because you're not even close

philo beddoe
6th April 2010, 08:25 AM

you are delusional

do you think only skyvike considers you to be a pos?

If skyvike does have an account here

and he reads your post

he's going to have a Major WTF? moment

That's kinda funny in itself

but you are beyond funny

put you ignorant hillbilly "detective" work on hold

because you're not even close

You see Mr. low IQ, I welcome debates from people like antonio, he doesn't waste his time with charades. But you contribute nothing

jaybone
6th April 2010, 08:42 AM
Best way to corral a "'tard" is to ignore them.
Most of them are seeking approval or conflict,
please, check the ego and don't give them either.

J in AZ
6th April 2010, 09:01 AM
Tard or not,

ADL or not,

He kept things entertaining. And it was fun to watch him post about how great Masons and Lucifer are.

If I get called a shill or something for "taking up for" Pax, then I will laugh my ass off.

Agreed, but if he/she does show up they should use the "Percival" handle, they were most entertaining as Percy. Or maybe "gun girl" would be a better choice, at least the avatar was attractive.

And I think a tard corral is a good idea, just make banishment to it it self imposed...

art vandelay
6th April 2010, 09:05 AM
Tard or not,

ADL or not,

Agreed, but if he/she does show up they should use the "Percival" handle, they were most entertaining as Percy. Or maybe "gun girl" would be a better choice, at least the avatar was attractive.

And I think a tard corral is a good idea, just make banishment to it it self imposed...
I want to go to the tard corral! those big dumb men are so easy to trick into doing something naughty....

sirgonzo420
6th April 2010, 09:10 AM
Tard or not,

ADL or not,

How did I forget about Percival?! That was my favorite of his handles too!

I sense his presence here...

;D

Percival
6th April 2010, 09:18 AM
Tard or not,

ADL or not,

How did I forget about Percival?! That was my favorite of his handles too!

I sense his presence here...

;D

My brother! We need to exchange emails so we can catch up and talking about our boy HST. I probably wont fit in well here and I dont want to cause problems in you guys new home, but I sure do miss talking to you man. We dont agree on everything but we had a healthy respect for eachother and had some very good private chats. I appreciate shout out man! ;D

Oh and BTW, hey Bookie I sure have missed you, maybe we can have a forum reunion and rip eachother new assholes sometime like the old days.

And yes, my ice cream truck ROCKS! Still the best thread ever!

How the fuck did you guys forget BEAKER?! That was some of my best work.

Olmstein
6th April 2010, 09:24 AM
Is this homecoming week?

Ice cream truck, LOL.

Good to seeyou, Percival, how's things?

Percival
6th April 2010, 09:27 AM
Doing ok man, sad to see what took place at GIM but we will see how the new forum pans out, I dont think it will ever be as fun as it once was when we were all at eachothers throats, with me JP, Patcolo, Book and Halophyte going at it, but maybe we can make the best of it.

Good to see you too man.

sirgonzo420
6th April 2010, 09:29 AM
My brother! We need to exchange emials so we can catch up and talking about our boy HST. I probably wont fit in well here and I dont want to cause problems in you guys new home, but I sure do miss talking to you man. We dont agree on everything but we had a healthy respect for eachother and had some very good private chats. I appreciate shout out man! ;D

hahahaha!

I knew you were still around! I believe my email is displayed on my profile here - I've got ~80,000 pieces of spam in my inbox, so if you want to email me, put "percival" in the subject line so I can search out your emails amidst the spam!

EDIT: if anyone else here wants to email me, put "GIMMER" in the subjectline so I can find your emails.

By the way, were you on GIM in its final days? If you were posting there, I didn't recognize you (IIRC, beaker is the last one I remember... but with GIM down, I can't go back to see)! I always keep an eye out for you, but sometimes you don't give yourself away to me as much as others!

Anyway, I'm not sure how well you'd fit in here... lol... but I would still love to have you around! I'm sure you'd help to keep the place lively!

so... how's the ice cream truck business been?

;D

Fudup
6th April 2010, 09:33 AM
Crap! I miss all the 'tarded stuff. ;D

Or do I ???

Percival
6th April 2010, 09:45 AM

Or do I ???
It all tard stuff, man, its when we start taking sh*t too seriously that we get in trouble. Just keep it retarded and we will all be ok.

SG420, I was around till the end, I always had 3 or 4 socks handy but the last 5 months didnt post because I was out of the country for work purposes and just didnt have the time for it.

sirgonzo420
6th April 2010, 09:50 AM

Or do I ???
It all tard stuff, man, its when we start taking sh*t too seriously that we get in trouble. Just keep it retarded and we will all be ok.

SG420, I was around till the end, I always had 3 or 4 socks handy but the last months didnt post because I was out of the country for work purposes and just didnt have the time for it.

Well I knew it would be unlike you to up and leave GIM, so I was surprised when I didn't see you posting (or rather, I couldn't figure out who you were...). I knew you wouldn't have abandoned GIM; I thought I was loosing my edge, and wasn't able to identify you.

I'm relieved to hear you were out of the country! By the way, how was the weather in Tel Aviv?

;D

Grand Master Melon
6th April 2010, 09:58 AM

I've never heard of the holohoax so I guess I'll have to agree with that. The holocaust though would be a different story........

Percival
6th April 2010, 09:58 AM

Or do I ???

SG420, I was around till the end, I always had 3 or 4 socks handy but the last months didnt post because I was out of the country for work purposes and just didnt have the time for it.

Well I knew it would be unlike you to up and leave GIM, so I was surprised when I didn't see you posting (or rather, I couldn't figure out who you were...). I knew you wouldn't have abandoned GIM; I thought I was loosing my edge, and wasn't able to identify you.

I'm relieved to hear you were out of the country! By the way, how was the weather in Tel Aviv?

;D
Well at the time it was the Autumn months and:

The Autumn months are never a calm time in America. Back to Work, Back to School, Back to Football Practice, etc. ... Autumn is a very Traditional period, a time of strong Rituals and the celebrating of strange annual holidays like Halloween and Satanism and the fateful Harvest Moon, which can have ominous implications for some people.

Autumn is always a time of Fear and Greed and Hoarding for the winter coming on. Debt collectors are active on old people and fleece the weak and helpless. They want to lay in enough cash to weather the known horrors of January and February. There is always a rash of kidnapping and abductions of school children in the football months. Pre-teens of both sexes are traditionally seized and grabbed off the streets by gangs of organized Perverts.

Most of these things are obviously Wrong and Evil and Ugly—but at least they are Traditional. They will happen. Your driveway will ice up, your furnace will blow up and you will be rammed in traffic by an uninsured driver in a stolen car.

But what the hell. That’s why we have Insurance, eh? And the Inevitability of these nightmares is what makes them so reassuring. Life will go on, for good or ill. The structure might be a little Crooked, but the foundations are still Strong and Unshakable.

Ho, ho. Think again, buster. Look around you. There is an eerie sense of Panic in the air, a silent Fear and Uncertainty that comes with once-reliable faiths and truths and solid Institutions that are no longer safe to believe in. ... There is a Presidential Election, right on schedule, but somehow there is no President. A new Congress is elected, like always, but somehow there is no real Congress at all—not as we knew it, anyway, and whatever passes for Congress will be as helpless and weak as Whoever has to pass for the “New President.”

If this were the world of sports, it would be like playing a Super Bowl that goes into 19 scoreless Overtimes and never actually Ends. ... or four L.A. Lakers stars being murdered in different places on the same day. Guaranteed Fear and Loathing. Abandon all hope. Prepare for the Weirdness. Get familiar with Cannibalism.

Good luck, Doc.

sirgonzo420
6th April 2010, 10:26 AM
The Autumn months are never a calm time in America. Back to Work, Back to School, Back to Football Practice, etc. ... Autumn is a very Traditional period, a time of strong Rituals and the celebrating of strange annual holidays like Halloween and Satanism and the fateful Harvest Moon, which can have ominous implications for some people.

Autumn is always a time of Fear and Greed and Hoarding for the winter coming on. Debt collectors are active on old people and fleece the weak and helpless. They want to lay in enough cash to weather the known horrors of January and February. There is always a rash of kidnapping and abductions of school children in the football months. Pre-teens of both sexes are traditionally seized and grabbed off the streets by gangs of organized Perverts.

Most of these things are obviously Wrong and Evil and Ugly—but at least they are Traditional. They will happen. Your driveway will ice up, your furnace will blow up and you will be rammed in traffic by an uninsured driver in a stolen car.

But what the hell. That’s why we have Insurance, eh? And the Inevitability of these nightmares is what makes them so reassuring. Life will go on, for good or ill. The structure might be a little Crooked, but the foundations are still Strong and Unshakable.

Ho, ho. Think again, buster. Look around you. There is an eerie sense of Panic in the air, a silent Fear and Uncertainty that comes with once-reliable faiths and truths and solid Institutions that are no longer safe to believe in. ... There is a Presidential Election, right on schedule, but somehow there is no President. A new Congress is elected, like always, but somehow there is no real Congress at all—not as we knew it, anyway, and whatever passes for Congress will be as helpless and weak as Whoever has to pass for the “New President.”

If this were the world of sports, it would be like playing a Super Bowl that goes into 19 scoreless Overtimes and never actually Ends. ... or four L.A. Lakers stars being murdered in different places on the same day. Guaranteed Fear and Loathing. Abandon all hope. Prepare for the Weirdness. Get familiar with Cannibalism.

Good luck, Doc.

Thanks for that! I can always use a little medicine from the Good Doctor!

You should stick around, Percy.

Granted, you won't be liked, but when has that ever mattered?

It's been good to hear from you!

Percival
6th April 2010, 10:29 AM
I can at least aim high and go for the record for neg reps and smites. Not everyone can be the big man on campus.

JJ.G0ldD0t
6th April 2010, 10:32 AM
How bout a Rant Room?

Olmstein
6th April 2010, 10:48 AM
I can at least aim high and go for the record for neg reps and smites. Not everyone can be the big man on campus.

I am going for the smite record, too. Good to have some quality competition. Makes for a more interesting contest. May the best man win!

sirgonzo420
6th April 2010, 11:08 AM

I am going for the smite record, too. Good to have some quality competition. Makes for a more interesting contest. May the best man win!

Apparently, I'm going for an applaud record or something.

Low_five
6th April 2010, 11:13 AM

Give it up fellas. Applauds given

Olmstein
6th April 2010, 11:28 AM

I'm only 5 behind you, Don't start gloating yet.

Low_five
6th April 2010, 11:36 AM
sorry dude. people just pretend to dislike you, but as you can tell from my ratios, people actually and truly hate me.

Percival
6th April 2010, 11:45 AM

Man, change your name to LOW BLOW, thats below the belt, you dont applaud a fellow smite seeker.

Percival
6th April 2010, 11:47 AM
sorry dude. people just pretend to dislike you, but as you can tell from my ratios, people actually and truly hate me.
Give it time dude, youre dealing with a pro here. Do you know who I am? ;D

Horn
6th April 2010, 12:59 PM

I knew there was a reason for the title of this thread... :-*

Olmstein
6th April 2010, 03:19 PM

That made me laugh so hard, I almost started choking.

Still not using the apostrophe, I see. You give yourself away.

Low_five
6th April 2010, 03:56 PM

ohhh my helmet. do you know who I ammm!? im the juggernaut beeyitch.