PDA

View Full Version : Legal and "Illegal" Comments Online

PDT
4th April 2010, 02:06 PM
Everyone should read and FULLY UNDERSTAND the Supreme Court of the United States ruling known as "Brandenburg v. Ohio." This is still, ostensibly, "the law" in the United States as pertains to the First Amendment and expressions of opinions about violence and violent acts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=us&vol=395&invol=444

The line not to be crossed is in regards to "imminent lawlessness." Also, expressions of violence against a personally identifiable target, i.e., "I will kill Congressman Joe Blow," is a gray area, that should not be crossed into (this is what got Hal Turner in the joint).

LEGAL: "We need an armed revolution."

LEGAL: "We should take our country back by force."

NOT LEGAL: (said while standing inside the US Capitol building) "I am going to kill Nancy Pelosi."

GRAY AREA - DON'T TEST THIS: "I am flying to Washington to visit Nancy Pelosi with my Smith & Wesson."

So, know "the law," and THINK before you post.

Book
4th April 2010, 02:14 PM
Any post inciting violence here should be immediately deleted. Only a drunk or government undercover provocateur would post a call to violence in an internet forum since 9-11 and The Patriot Act.

Gold-Silver.US must instantly enforce a zero-tolerance policy on this kind of nonsense.

::)

wildcard
4th April 2010, 02:15 PM
I guess I'll just sign out now then. Anyone that doesn't understand this is going to be settled outdoors is only lying to themselves.

wildcard
4th April 2010, 02:21 PM
I'm really surprised at you book. You were always the one goading people by saying "Let's all watch Braveheart again!"

Well, I've revised it for you: "Let's all bash GIM2 again!"

Country is fucked and there aren't 100 people nation-wide with the right mindset and physical ability to even DISCUSS what needs to be done, much less actually DOING anything. So whatever. I'll go back to working on my house and piddling around in the garden.

Freedom grows from the barrel of a gun.

General of Darkness
4th April 2010, 02:25 PM
The way I view it is that I don't post anything that you would say to a cop i.e. I'm going to do X to Y.

Also the key to not being paid a visit is to is to follow this simple rule. "DON'T POST WHEN YOU'RE TOAST".

Book
4th April 2010, 02:26 PM
Country is f*cked and there aren't 100 people nation-wide with the right mindset and physical ability to even DISCUSS what needs to be done, much less actually DOING anything. So whatever. I'll go back to working on my house and piddling around in the garden.

M'kay...you shout to us that freedom grows from the barrel of a gun then confide that you are going back to working on your house and piddling in your garden...lol.

::)

Ponce
4th April 2010, 02:31 PM
To say "We need a revolutions" is not like saying "Let's make a revolution"

"When the government is not for the people it is then the right of the people to revolt against the government, after all, the people are the government"... Ponce

You would call the above what???

philo beddoe
4th April 2010, 02:33 PM
I'm really surprised at you book. You were always the one goading people by saying "Let's all watch Braveheart again!"

Well, I've revised it for you: "Let's all bash GIM2 again!"

Country is f*cked and there aren't 100 people nation-wide with the right mindset and physical ability to even DISCUSS what needs to be done, much less actually DOING anything. So whatever. I'll go back to working on my house and piddling around in the garden.

Ever watch Blackhawk Down? Sizemore tells the general, " We need to regroup and re-arm, thn we can go back out" Our behemoth leviathan govt will fall from its own weight. The people that can regroup and rearm the best will make it. I guarantee areas with high white populations will do the best.

General of Darkness
4th April 2010, 02:33 PM
To say "We need a revolutions" is not like saying "Let's make a revolution"

"When the government is not for the people it is then the right of the people to revolt against the government, after all, the people are the government"... Ponce

You would call the above what???

Ask some jew judge and see what his interpretation is. Personally I think it's a healthy comment, but what's good for my interests is the POLAR opposite of what the jew wants or is in their interest.

Saul Mine
4th April 2010, 02:40 PM
All we are saying is don't expose your position to the enemy.

Book
4th April 2010, 02:46 PM
Our behemoth leviathan govt will fall from its own weight.

http://rawstory.com/2010/03/fbi-paid-racist-shock-jock-hal-turner-in-excess-100000/

The FBI paid Hal Turner $100,000 to incite violence on the internet then farmed the data of Hal's server for the patsy roundup...lol.

Nomen luni
4th April 2010, 03:28 PM
Book is bang on with regards to this point, IMO.

There is no point going to jail for a bit of forum rhetoric, and I would instantly suspect those inciting violence of being shills.

Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship.

PDT
4th April 2010, 03:32 PM
Any post inciting violence here should be immediately deleted.

Define "inciting violence."

For example, I am dead serious when I say the US Government should be brought down by force, in accordance with the principles of the Declaration of Independence. That is a LAWFUL per Brandenburg.

Book
4th April 2010, 03:41 PM
Any post inciting violence here should be immediately deleted.

Define "inciting violence."

For example, I am dead serious when I say the US Government should be brought down by force, in accordance with the principles of the Declaration of Independence. That is a LAWFUL per Brandenburg.

Everybody here can see that you are only banging away on your keyboard and not banging away at the U. S. Government with an AK-47.

By definition you are "inciting violence" and otherwise yourself actually doing nothing whatsoever seriously...lol.

:)

Book
4th April 2010, 03:42 PM
There is no point going to jail for a bit of forum rhetoric, and I would instantly suspect those inciting violence of being shills.

Nomen gets it.

:)

Desolation LineTrimmer
4th April 2010, 04:13 PM
Our behemoth leviathan govt will fall from its own weight. The people that can regroup and rearm the best will make it. I guarantee areas with high white populations will do the best.

I agree with this. Let leviathan trip itself up. It seems it is almost guaranteed to spin out of control what with the debt, the section 8 mentality, and just the general decadence of it all. There isn't much any of us can do anyway other than acts that vent anger, but acts that will create real change, other than speaking the truth to people, I can't think of any. Leviathan is like some sci-fi death star that the more you shoot rockets into it the stronger it gets. Beware. 30 years in prison no good.