PDA

View Full Version : Here is a chatroom

LuckyStrike
4th April 2010, 06:49 PM
I'm not sure how well it will work out but......

http://tinychat.com/gsus

Olmstein
4th April 2010, 07:04 PM
effin' awesome.

NordicBerserker saved the day!

Someone call Heimdhal at the oldfolks home and tell him about this.

LuckyStrike
4th April 2010, 07:39 PM
11 In there right now!

LuckyStrike
4th April 2010, 07:55 PM
Well I kinda messed up, when I started the room I was the moderator in their, then I clicked on the link from this post and it signed me in automatically as a guest in another tab in my browser, so we had a guest in there that wouldn't identify himself so I banned them, turns out it was me.

So then I sign out b/c I'm about to go to bed and i wanted to get back on to see if the room is still up, and I get a notice that I'm banned apparently it banned my IP.

Needless to say if there is a operator in the room now (you have a star by your name) you need to unban me, the only way I know to do this is ban someone else, and as soon as you ban them there will pop up a box with the people that have been banned in it, and you can highlight their names and put forgive. Please forgive everyone in their since I was a guest and don't know my name.

Sorry for the trouble, thanks.

Ponce
4th April 2010, 07:58 PM
hahahahahahah Nordic, funny as hell............love it

LuckyStrike
4th April 2010, 07:59 PM
Ponce can you go back in and let them know about this post?

Olmstein
4th April 2010, 08:03 PM
Uh, no one has the star next to their name. I think you've been locked up, and they keys are lost.

LuckyStrike
4th April 2010, 08:06 PM
Uh, no one has the star next to their name. I think you've been locked up, and they keys are lost.

Damn, I guess I will email tinychat then.

Libertytree
4th April 2010, 08:30 PM
what can i do Max?