PDA

View Full Version : Fun with Silver Sammy... LOL!!!

Gaillo
4th April 2010, 09:00 PM
Got to love the man!!!!

http://goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?1581-Silver-no-longer-the-best-investment

Hey, folks! Even though silver is nearing $18 bucks tonight, I found an even better investment.

That's investing your valuable time in a forum where freedom of speech reigns.

This here forum ain't it!

But this one is:

www {dot} gold {dash} silver {dot} us

It's the "other one" that the boys in charge here don't want you to know about.

Sorry, Skyvike, you cannot win this. Just give it up. You're losing members here by the hour. You can't make us "go away."

You should just pull the plug on this GIM 2 abomination, and go back to the secret handshakes in the Masonic lodge.

We should all be GRATEFUL to have such a brilliant investment advisor among us! ;D

Silver Sammy
4th April 2010, 09:13 PM
We should all be GRATEFUL to have such a brilliant investment advisor among us! ;D

Thank you, thank you!

http://goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?1581-Silver-no-longer-the-best-investment!&p=7819#post7819

"If I gave them the kiss of death, we'll have to see if their growth slows down now. I doubt it. Everyone who's anyone is moving to Gold-Silver.us...including me! You should come, too!"

BeefJerky
4th April 2010, 09:15 PM
Welcome to Silver Sammy!!!

StackerKen
4th April 2010, 09:17 PM
Welcome Sammy!

Gangsta99
4th April 2010, 09:17 PM
Welcome sir!

PDT
4th April 2010, 09:23 PM
Shot in the back of the head...thankfully, G-S.us' own Doctor Mamboni was able to save his life, and he'll be residing here from now on!

Grog
4th April 2010, 09:24 PM
I thought of buying Silver on Monday morning. Now I know it is a good idea.

$400.00 bucks worth of merc dimes in the AM on the drive to work.

When I see Silver Sammy I know it is a prime buying opportunity.

Never fails.

Bullion_Bob
4th April 2010, 09:29 PM
Shot in the back of the head...thankfully, G-S.us' own Doctor Mamboni was able to save his life, and he'll be residing here from now on!

lol...hilarious!

http://hypertiger.blogspot.com/2007/12/they-are-all-over-place-doing-good.html

Horn
4th April 2010, 09:53 PM
Kharma added, he's gonna need it...

Hello Sammy.

Gaillo
5th April 2010, 12:11 AM
Oooooohhhh....

Thread deleted. Boo!!!! Good thing several of us have screen shots! ;D

Who the FVCK to those guys think they're fooling over there? COMPLETE censorship and misdirection... the final (yet futile) actions of a floundering tyranny! :'(

the white rabbit
5th April 2010, 02:58 AM
Your a real trooper Sammy !!!

Nomen luni
5th April 2010, 04:21 AM
Well done, Sammy! God is your co-pilot.

1970 Silver Art
5th April 2010, 04:27 AM
Welcome Silver Sammy. :)

Thanks for stating the obvoius. If the GIM2 mods want to keep their head in the sand, then so be it. When they only have 3 to 4 people left posting on GIM2, then MAYBE, they will realize that their heavy handed moderating did not work in the way they expected.

InsurgentWolf
5th April 2010, 04:53 AM
Hehe, that's serious trolling man!

But I approve. ;D

Shorty Harris
5th April 2010, 05:06 AM
Yep, Same here. I tried to give GIMTOO a fighting chance, I really did want it to work. It just seems to be imploding at such a rate that it isn't even worth it to try and hold on. My, How the mighty GIM as fallen.

saint
5th April 2010, 07:49 AM
Shorty and Sammy!
Nice.

Our cup runneth over.

ST

rodin
5th April 2010, 11:03 AM

Thank you, thank you!

http://goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?1581-Silver-no-longer-the-best-investment!&p=7819#post7819

"If I gave them the kiss of death, we'll have to see if their growth slows down now. I doubt it. Everyone who's anyone is moving to Gold-Silver.us...including me! You should come, too!"

you just made my options very very happy

Hey is it true SLV is all moly bars ???

mamboni
5th April 2010, 11:41 AM
I'm looking forward to the day when Silver Sammy posts one of his classic rants about silver being a frickin' dog and Ted Butler a hack.....and the silver spot price is $35. ;D ;D ;D ;D

madfranks
5th April 2010, 01:03 PM
Wow - we got Silver Sammy! This certainly is THE place to be! ;D