PDA

View Full Version : Ferfal's Blog - First hand Argentina SHTF survival / prep blog

striped_bear
5th April 2010, 04:23 AM
Just posting this for those who may not have seen it yet, and maybe as a reminder for those who are already familiar.

http://ferfal.blogspot.com/

crazychicken
5th April 2010, 04:34 AM
Interesting!

Thank you.

CC

Ironfield
5th April 2010, 04:54 AM
One of the most important and well documented SHTF events.

Highly recommend for all to read and learn from. +karma for reminding us the information’s still there striped_bear.

-Ironfield

striped_bear
5th April 2010, 05:38 AM
Thanks Ironfield. Would be interesting if we could get Ferfal here for a bit for some Q&A.

FiftySense
5th April 2010, 06:25 PM
Argentinians are very politically/socially active. When I was there in 2005, the garbage bags were all over the streets because the workers were striking. A few days later, it rained and the gutters became full from the trash and there was something like 4 feet of water that had built up in certain areas of Buenos Aires Capital Federal. The funny thing was that the news channel, after showing the people wading through the water, immediately cut to more protestors blocking a subway train due to another strike.

These same people exiled their corrupt president and surrounded their "Pink house" until the guy was flown away in a helicopter. I've been waiting for the day that happens at the White House. If ever.

Korbin Dallas
5th April 2010, 07:38 PM
These same people exiled their corrupt president and surrounded their "Pink house" until the guy was flown away in a helicopter. I've been waiting for the day that happens at the White House. If ever.

If things keep going the way they are here, we may see that day.

Thanks for the OP Bear.