Horn
5th April 2010, 11:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ga8CXwk7mw

Horn
7th May 2010, 10:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flrTDBubmR8

singular_me
8th May 2010, 11:48 AM
I like this guy a lot... this 10yo sounds also so intelligent, a genius in the making. congrats to the wonderful parents.

I was thinking this morning of the social vortex we are about to be sucked into: the elites fght over us and we fght over them... I could hear the big bang that is coming. All this because people are obsessed with righteousness that makes them forget that Love rules the game in the end.

singular_me
8th May 2010, 08:18 PM
Horn, please keep posting but be aware this is not a material may not be acceptable for many.

saying that "all that is, is love" is too thought provoking.

Book
8th May 2010, 08:51 PM

http://rajneesh.info/Rajneesh-Osho1.gif

Defense of Rajneesh's Wealth

In Chapter 5 ("The Rolls Royce Guru"), Gordon excuses Rajneesh's ostentatious displays of wealth -- which included 93 Rolls Royce cars -- by classifying them as an "obsessive symptom" and later concluding that the possession of the cars was insignificant.

In India, Rajneesh had been known as the sex guru, in America he was becoming known as the Rolls-Royce guru. He had always liked good and expensive cars and certainly he must have enjoyed even more the notoriety and confusion, the anger and envy, that his possession of so many -- so absurdly, unnecessarily, outrageously many -- of them aroused. Just as he enjoyed provoking the Gandhiites and ascetics in India, so he loved sticking it to America's puritans.

In displaying his wealth so conspicuously, in ignoring accusations of selfishness, Rajneesh was mocking the preconceptions of his New World audience, who -- particularly the Christians -- who tended to associate spirituality with poverty, modesty, charity. He was telling them they were deluded, that wealth was "immensely spiritual," a precondition for spirituality. Poverty was worse than useless, and voluntary poverty an inverted form of pride. He would, some time later, declare himself "the rich man's guru" and condemn charity as a tool for enslaving the poor and a salve for the guilty consciences of the rich.

It seemed to me that at the same time Rajneesh was, a bit more subtly, putting us on. His display of wealth was a lampoon of the far greater wealth and power of the Pope and man of America's TV evangelists. They acted humble, if not poor, kissing the earth and praising the impoverished, emphasizing their own humble beginnings. In so doing, he seemed to be saying, they showed themselves to be hypocrites. Rajneesh was, he would have us believe, at least honest. He praised the wealth he enjoyed, condemned the poverty he avoided. A popular ranch bumper sticker read: "Jesus Saves. Moses Invests. Bhagwan Spends."

I found that my reactions to the cars were always changing..Initially I was repulsed. . . . Later in an analytic frame of mind, I classified Rajneesh's collecting as a symptom that had existed since childhood. I remember reading that when he was a boy his mother had sewn extra pockets in his pants so that he could collect more stones from a nearby beach . . . . later he collected books, then fountain pens, then hats and towels, then watches...and now finally, cars. Always the best and most expensive.

It was, I concluded, a fixation.. The prepubescent boy's obsessive collecting -- a kind of sublimated, anxiety-ridden greed -- was preserved in the middle-aged man . . . perhaps when he was satiated . . . the watches and cars would lose their meaning, too. . . .

One morning I awakened and imagined a beneficent Bhagwan accumulating Rolls-Royces to show people that infinite wealth was available. All we had to do was live like the lilies in the field, trust existence in each moment, and everything would be given. The Rolls-Royces were simply symbols that those of us too stupid to get the message of the Sermon on the Mount might understand.

Another time I focused on Rajneesh's ethnicity. How many Indian men had I seen who lavished more attention on their Rolex than on their wife? Rolls-Royces? Every maharaja worth the name had owned at least one. The motor car that was the pride of the colonizing British was the ultimate status symbol for the colonized. Tajneesh was simply one-upping all of them.

Then, on another occasion, it hit me that the Rolls-Royces didn't mean anything at all. All the meanings that we were attributing to them were only reflections of our psyches. The cars were what Indians call a leela, a play. Their showy presence was merely a clever reminder that the whole of existence is just a play.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osho_%28Bhagwan_Shree_Rajneesh%29

All now worship the holy Cosmic Bagel !!!

:oo-->

singular_me
8th May 2010, 08:58 PM
yeah... the list of people who abused the word of christ is aslo veryyyyyyyyy long...

does this discredit Christ's message of love and compassion?

oops, I forgot that I wouldnt talk to you anymore.

Book
8th May 2010, 09:01 PM
does this discredit Christ's message of love and compassion?

Jesus had 93 Rolls Royce cars?

Your hatred for Jesus is just amazing Singular Me/Goldissima. This thread didn't even mention Jesus or Christianity.

:D

singular_me
8th May 2010, 11:11 PM
based on the article you posted, today I see all the wealth accumulated by Vatican... so what?

you are so used to proving white with black, that your comments are irrelevant, because truth is somewhere in the middle.

fight zionism with peace, just like Ghandi if you really want it to go away. Stiop using the USD and move to an area priNting its own local currency to show that you wont accept zionism to rule your llife, just an example.

illumin19
8th May 2010, 11:49 PM
All this talk of love........let's hit the thunderdome!!! ;D

J/k guys/gals
:gwing

Horn
9th May 2010, 12:11 AM
Horn, please keep posting but be aware this is not a material may not be acceptable for many.

To everything there needs balance. ;)

singular_me
9th May 2010, 05:50 AM
J/k guys/gals

This thread rather shows that If one wishes to sustain extreme magnetic polarities to make a point, an increasing choas sets in.

Love doesnt operate this way because it stands in the midde, between polarities in perfect equilibrium. That is why its concept is misunderstood. Fighting for Love, is delusional. Same about righteousness. Righteousness doesnt deal with all the data that is available or hidden.

War has been successful since the begining of manknd because people love their country or God.... more than they love their sefves. Elites have grasped that long before us. All they have to jsay that we are being attacked and that it is God's will and masses fall for it. History is repleted with such examples. If we werent on the brink of a major disater, I would remain a silent observer... trust me. The concept of war, psychological or physical, will never achieve its aims because it requires a collectivist aporoach.

Lets now prepare for WW3.

Horn
9th May 2010, 09:12 AM
If we werent on the brink of a major disaster, I would remain a silent observer... trust me.

This is love.

I am grateful for the chance to communicate it.

It is not just another topic in the long line of objectiveness.

Love you guys.

That includes you too, Book. |--0--|

RJB
9th May 2010, 10:17 AM
Seriously, this guy sounds like a 20 year old on his first acid trip.

"It's like I'm like in the room and like not in the room but like you know a like a reflection, love is like a shimmering pastel fragrance and all is one." LOL

He probably picked up a drunk chick at a sorority with this BS, got laid for the first time and made a carreer out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ga8CXwk7mw

Horn
9th May 2010, 10:32 AM
He probably picked up a drunk chick at a sorority with this BS, got laid for the first time and made a carreer out of it.

Are you disqualifying something that actually works, did you have trouble getting laid for the first time? ::)

Ahhh, remember the day.

Now your on the road to happiness...that was power man...

RJB
9th May 2010, 10:43 AM
Are you disqualifying something that actually works, did you have trouble getting laid for the first time? ::)

No I'm disqualifying him because he sounds like a sophmoric idiot on acid ::)

BTW, I'll be your guru. Didn't my line above sound enlightened?

"It's like I'm like in the room and like not in the room but like you know a like a reflection, love is like a shimmering pastel fragrance and all is one."

Horn
9th May 2010, 11:33 AM

"It's like I'm like in the room and like not in the room but like you know a like a reflection, love is like a shimmering pastel fragrance and all is one."

So your shooting the messenger?

Your quote is your own, you are committing suicide.

This is true idiocy.

RJB
9th May 2010, 11:58 AM
I expect a Rolls Royce in my drive way or you will not acheive the enlighten presence that is my being. Just because you can not comprehend my true state means you need my advice.

By the way, ALL ONE! No bounderies in an endless circle of delectible delights. Listen and learn young apprentice.

So your shooting the messenger?

Your quote is your own, you are committing suicide.

This is true idiocy.

Horn
9th May 2010, 12:22 PM
The message was clear that even trying to attain was a fruitless ego attempt to begin with, your on your own.

My whole point in posting this is for some to become more attune at being true heart masters, as I believe it is an untapped reservoir of power that many people miss, or file in the absurd bin.

Believe in your head what you want, but if you learn to speak it with both head & heart you will be unstoppable.

Righteousness will get you nowhere.

Ps. feel free to donate if you wish... 8) I'm accepting Euros too.

RJB
9th May 2010, 12:36 PM
I was just goofing around. I'd do the same for Joel Olsteen, but I believe I'm turning into a troll in this thread. I'll butt out ;D

Ps. feel free to donate if you wish... 8) I'm accepting Euros too.
An applause for your humor and patience.

Horn
9th May 2010, 12:58 PM
Your gonna LOVE this video, RJB, I'm still trying to fully understand it. (silly me) :)

You must appreciate the mystery in which we live, for full simplistic conscious guidance.

As it is always already the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmeUE5SPho4

illumin19
9th May 2010, 01:25 PM
J/k guys/gals

Love doesnt operate this way because it stands in the midde, between polarities in perfect equilibrium. That is why its concept is misunderstood. Fighting for Love, is delusional. Same about righeousness. Rightenousness doesnt deal with all the data that is available or hidden.

I'm sure you know already my comment was a blatant and probably a miserable attempt at some comedy.

I understand the the concept being put forward here but, to say "righteousness" doesn't exist is wrong. Righteousness is another manifestation of love to me.

Not righteous as in follow what I say only, but in practice of truth and justice.
Now truth as in knowingly not telling a lie and justice as in holding no favoritism in regards to friends and blood ties.

But what do I know..........I'm just another one of you guys/gals, HUE-MAN.

illumin19
9th May 2010, 01:31 PM
This brought a quick question that came to mind.....

Do you think there exists anyone, as in a human, that wants nothing to do with love??

I don't think so but, could it be possible? And if it's possible how is such a human dealt with in this life?

Honest question......

RJB
10th May 2010, 06:31 AM
Is this an invite to retroll this thread? ;D

Your gonna LOVE this video, RJB,
In all seriousness, I agree with the basic premise of the last vid. I do have respect for Buddhism in that they recogize the source of happiness is not earthly related attachments (emotions, pocesscions, etc). Recently I have read the "Tibetan book of living and dying" and "Zen in the art of archery."

Maybe I missed something, but the first video just reminded me of conversations I had when I was younger... I'll listen to it again later.

singular_me
10th May 2010, 07:47 AM
quote:wonders provoke bewilderment and also knowledge, bewilderment and knowledge always contemplate escape from fear... therefore whatever arises also afflicts To understand is this is to stop resisting this.. fear is ultimate pain and it is utterly unnecessary.

Great vid, Horn, it made me feel so vain and liberated at once... I guess I just went through a mini emotional/spiritual big bang. I aready knew all this but the phrasing was sooo deep.The universal truths explained in 8 miunutes. I saved it and will listen to it on a very regular basis. Excellent for meditation. I will put it on the front page pf my singlar website today yet.

ps: shooting a messenger,(no matter how s/he looks like, on acid trip or not) that is conveying this, comes from mental resistance

Your gonna LOVE this video, RJB, I'm still trying to fully understand it. (silly me) :)

You must appreciate the mystery in which we live, for full simplistic conscious guidance.

As it is always already the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmeUE5SPho4

singular_me
10th May 2010, 08:19 AM
I am not a guru, but sure the vaste majority wants to love... unfortunately they react to fear first... this is spn.. every day I deal with fears, and try to overcome them as best as I can... I am humble enough to say that. The most important step is to grasp that fear bring doom inevitably.

====================

This brought a quick question that came to mind.....

Do you think there exists anyone, as in a human, that wants nothing to do with love??

I don't think so but, could it be possible? And if it's possible how is such a human dealt with in this life?

Honest question......

keehah
16th August 2010, 09:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1zmAJ7M4BM

Horn
17th August 2010, 07:24 AM
Becoming too familiar with yourself.

It was, always already the case. 8)