PDA

View Full Version : Please give us the benefit of the doubt

Mr. Nobody
6th April 2010, 03:59 AM
Write me directly for the FULL facts, and OUR side of the story.

Mayhem aka WT has deleted most of the evidence that shows him to be the problem in the dispute between me and my wife, and him.

He falsely accused my wife of lying, and of registering multiple accounts, in a PM to her. I posted that PM, and I will not apologize for it - all of you needed to see the EVIDENCE, and not just my hearsay, of what he did. This is IN ADDITION to what he did to her in the Women's Forum thread.

He has banned my wife, wondering, with the "reason" of "your husband's very bad behavior"? WTF? Is this kindergarten?

This issue is far, far bigger that me. If you allow this guy to continue his abuse of power, within weeks G-S.us will be another GIM, in the worst ways, not the good.

Petition JQP to strip him of his moderator powers and establish someone with a stable personality instead.

PDT

vortexofoblivion {at} gmail {dot} com

PS: mayhem aka WT has set the forum settings so that you cannot see a ban - neither my account nor wondering's have any overt indication they are banned. If you want proof, email me, and I will send you the screenshots.