PDA

View Full Version : i don't give a shit about some guy, his wife, and some 8th grade bullshit

chad
6th April 2010, 02:48 PM
that happened. can you guys quit posting about it 24/7? i seriously do not give a shit. if you are going to have a big hatfield and mccoy about it, can you just do it via PMs or something so that in every thread i start reading i don't have to see a bunch of lame thread derailing going on?

thanks.

chad
getting tired of useless drama

sirgonzo420
6th April 2010, 02:59 PM
hear, hear

let's everybody pop a chill pill

ximmy
6th April 2010, 03:02 PM
Now you've got me curious about some guy, his wife and some 8th grade bull.... Link Please... :)

Little Ant
6th April 2010, 03:03 PM
I couldn't agree more. I want off of Drama Island.
I mean "can't we all just get along?".
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/njsdesigns/king_rodney.jpg

cedarchopper
6th April 2010, 03:16 PM
Dang, nothing like a knock down drag out fight about the wife in front of Walmart. Folks just aren't shy these days.

optionT
6th April 2010, 03:18 PM
where did the lion go?

sunshine05
6th April 2010, 03:19 PM
that happened. can you guys quit posting about it 24/7? i seriously do not give a sh*t. if you are going to have a big hatfield and mccoy about it, can you just do it via PMs or something so that in every thread i start reading i don't have to see a bunch of lame thread derailing going on?

thanks.

chad

THANK YOU! You just received an applause from me:)

sunshine05
6th April 2010, 03:20 PM
Now you've got me curious about some guy, his wife and some 8th grade bull.... Link Please... :)

It is not worth discussion - trust me! The whole thing is ridiculous.

k-os
6th April 2010, 04:13 PM
Agreed!

WebTech
6th April 2010, 05:06 PM
that happened. can you guys quit posting about it 24/7? i seriously do not give a sh*t. if you are going to have a big hatfield and mccoy about it, can you just do it via PMs or something so that in every thread i start reading i don't have to see a bunch of lame thread derailing going on?

thanks.

chad

Chad it is called "forum destruction" if they can get away with it.