PDA

View Full Version : Pay or hold it..........

Ponce
6th April 2010, 05:13 PM
Ryanair hikes luggage charges for summer (and passengers WILL have to pay to use the toilet too)
All onboard toilets will become coin-operated, forcing passengers to pay £1 or one euro. The Irish airline is also cutting the number of loos, meaning there may be only one on planes carrying 189 passengers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264006/Ryanair-hikes-luggage-charges-summer-toilet-tax-phased-in.html
=======================================

I for one would go broke, specially if it is a night flight hahahahaahahah

FiftySense
6th April 2010, 07:30 PM
I stopped flying as soon as TSA stepped in. Nowadays flying is likened to handing your privacy, property and dignity over unconditionally. If i'm going to fly, i'll buy my own damn plane and urinate in a water bottle if the need arises. Skip the corporate shackles.

Gknowmx
6th April 2010, 07:35 PM
What if I just "sweat" heavy in my seat? ;D

Answer2me
6th April 2010, 07:42 PM
I will just use a catheter, when its full i will ask the stewardess to empty it for me. Hope they wont charge me for dumping my garbage, that would ruin my plan.

P.S. Horizon air still has FREE beer and wine.

Book
6th April 2010, 07:45 PM
I for one would go broke, specially if it is a night flight hahahahaahahah

Be creative when you fly Ponce. You are now 70 years old for gawd sakes!

Rebel Yarr
6th April 2010, 07:51 PM
^^ I think that is a case of "If you can't hold it - you own it"

Lotta respect for you more "mature" folks - passing on the knowledge gained - we are all following down the path you've been blazin' on - like it or not.

1970 Silver Art
6th April 2010, 08:15 PM
This is just another reason to not get on a plane and fly IMO. If a person has to travel overseas, then oh well..........good luck with paying to take a crap in the toilet.

Ponce
6th April 2010, 08:25 PM
Well Book it was part of my plan that if the plane was ever highhacked I would use the life vest under my seat.......plan head and you will be safe.