PDA

View Full Version : OBL, GWB and Mr Putin

Gypsybiker45
6th April 2010, 05:58 PM
little ditty here i read,

OBL GWB and Putin were all praying when God answered all of them collectively. "Im tired of your squabbling and fighting, Im going to give you all one wish, and that is it" Putin spoke up first, "I am leader of largest land mass on Earth!,I go first!" Go answered, "What is your wish?" Putin responded, I want make Russia into Glorious Empire of fertile land and happy workers once again" God said,Your wish is granted,Putin looked outside and saw that the crops in the fields were massive, and people were happy. God then asked Bin Laden, "What is your wish?" Bin laden asks "I want huge wall, that can stop anything from coming in or leaving to surround entire Middle east!" God granted his wish, and immediately a mile tall,seamless wall surrounded all of the middle east. OBL then looked at Bush, and laughed"Now try and get us infidel!" God then asked GWB the same question, what is your wish? GWB thought for a second, and asked God, " that wall, its really seamless, and nothing gets in or out?" God spoke, "Yes my son, nothing in or out." GWB said to God, "Good, my wish is that you fill it with water...."