PDA

View Full Version : gold sinclair

dumpster
6th April 2010, 07:23 PM
Gold’s window is still open here because those that know what is coming are still accumulating. Expect it to be closed by year end. That means if you don’t have any, don’t expect to be able to get any

Answer2me
6th April 2010, 07:31 PM
yes. first one! And i dont agree with your post. Sorry! you will always be able to get some, its just a matter negotiation.

dumpster
6th April 2010, 08:13 PM
good luck . you may pay through the nose .. why wait .

sure there is always a price . the idea is that the average person will have the door closed . the bidders will be government , hedge funds etc,,

now run on down to the coin store lay a 1300 spot .. walk away with the goods .

coming .. walk to coin shop . sorry come back when supply is in. leave a down payment of 5000.. see what we can do. lol

Plastic
7th April 2010, 03:10 PM
In the not too distant future I will be accepting gold/ :-* in exchange for my leftover turnips. ;D

In the new economy turnips = gold.........

dumpster
7th April 2010, 03:20 PM
you think so . gold for used turnips lol
good luck on that
as an aside john williams of shadow statistics reports that the things we need .. are up 10%

so you have no gold coins but turnips .. you think of squizzing blood out of a turnip

beefsteak
7th April 2010, 04:17 PM
yes. first one! And i dont agree with your post. Sorry! you will always be able to get some, its just a matter [of] negotiation.

Hi, Answer2me,

You make an excellent point. Most folks don't understand that.

And to underscore even further your point re: individual will always be able to get some. That's a YES! I is always amazing to me that part of preparations don't include developing a cadre' of prospectors and miners. They have to sell to somebody. They HATE refiners who grab too much, and they hate pawnshops
even more, because the gouge is even worse!

beef

dumpster
7th April 2010, 05:41 PM
what do most folks not understand

the idea that their will alwaysbe gold ,, sure at a price ,

most now can't fork over 1300 an oz for gold .

i am sure they will run for the last ones as the price is bidded up 5000 any one

in the generic sense .. buying gold will not be available to the common person/

why tap dance aroud that isssue . for all intents and purpose gold will not be availabel . and probably at any price . that any one here would pay,

so why not now when you have the dough go

beefsteak
8th April 2010, 08:57 AM
Dumpster,

I hear where you are coming from, and appreciate the point you're trying to make.
Would you be willing to consider another facet, a shift of the prismatic light you are trying to shed on the rising gold price in your post?

beef

gunDriller
8th April 2010, 11:13 AM
you think so . gold for used turnips lol
good luck on that
as an aside john williams of shadow statistics reports that the things we need .. are up 10%

so you have no gold coins but turnips .. you think of squizzing blood out of a turnip

once i juiced a turnip.

boy was that foul.

i also tried broccoli juice.

i don't care how many vitamins and folic acid it has in it - it's not worth it.

not without mayonnaise.