PDA

View Full Version : United states natural gas (UNG)

Answer2me
6th April 2010, 09:21 PM
http://chart.finance.yahoo.com/c/5y/u/ung

cant figure out how to post a damn chart!!!!!!!!!

So how about UNG? Its at a 3 year low.

Anyone pick some of this up?

Be cool, 8)
Answer2me

Hellsbane
6th April 2010, 09:24 PM
Bad timing. NG would be a great investment to get into in the winter when usage will increase. Summer months, use drops as does the price.

Answer2me
6th April 2010, 09:32 PM
so......wouldn't it be a good idea to purchase such a commodity during the low months to get a better price, and that didnt hold true for the winter of 2009, prices where much higher in july than nov. what gives for the steady decline?

Hellsbane
6th April 2010, 09:48 PM
so......wouldn't it be a good idea to purchase such a commodity during the low months to get a better price, and that didnt hold true for the winter of 2009, prices where much higher in july than nov. what gives for the steady decline?

When you have a spike in price during off months, " when usage is low ", its usually due to other things like a supply problem. But that doesn't help when usage is low, not for making money for the AG company anyway, futures........ maybe. Stocks might be good to buy in the summer months. I was thinking he was talking about futures though. If its just stocks, buy anytime. I sure as hell wouldn't buy into any stocks at this time though.