PDA

View Full Version : Message from Dysgenic

dysgenic
6th April 2010, 10:12 PM
“The terrible thing about the quest for truth is that you find it.”
Remy de Gourmont

When it comes to truth, you reach a certain point of discovery where it's like "uh oh, I never would have imagined in my worst nightmare that things are this bad". Now you are saying to yourselves 'Ya, I know what you mean'. No, you don't. When you start feeling like you are making the movie ONE (a riff on the 300 fame), and the army you are facing is not The Persians but everybody else on the face of the Earth, you are there. Most of you have a ways to go, a lot of you will never get there.
In this war, you can't afford half measures or diplomacy or even civility, because those things don't exist to the other side. What do you do when your enemy will go further than you would ever dream in their bloodthirsty quest for unholy conquest? Watch the Usual Suspects, think Kaiser Soce. There are many of you out there that work for him even now but don't even know it. But a lot of the time, I know it.

When you know what I know you want to pick everybody up by the scruff of the kneck and shake the truth into them. You want to scream it in their face, spit it in their eye, and kick them in the nuts with it. You start to realize that nifty little parlor tricks aren't sufficient. Nobody catches the obscure references and nobody comprehends the subtle undertones. There just isn't enough time left to dance anymore. The bad guys have been playing the silly little mind games for centuries, a couple of clever posts from some crazy internet guy ain't cutting it.

And there are a lot more bad guys out there then rumored. You learn to figure every rock for a snake, and you learn it through experience. You don't want to trust the wrong person in this game, no sir. I'm the crazy guy and that works for me. I'm being watched, but like I said... I'm crazy. When the time comes, I've got a ton of dirt on me and I'll be easy pickens. Until then, I fight the good fight on the daily.

Dysgenic- out.

Rebel Yarr
6th April 2010, 10:23 PM
Small victories - here and there. With individuals and communities - to give up on yourself and them is to admit defeat.

Just keep sharing your knowledge with those open-minded enough to give it thought.

dysgenic
6th April 2010, 11:31 PM
Grad, brother-

One question: who do you think my war is with? (think)

greenbear
7th April 2010, 01:58 PM
Grad, brother-

If I may be allowed, dysgenic? I agree with Grad and I agree with Paul,

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

philo beddoe
7th April 2010, 02:41 PM
Grad, brother-

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12
Paul was a pharisee
Paul was a killer
Paul was unelected by cardinals
Paul was not chosen by Jesus
Paul did not know the 12 apostles

Stay Asleep
7th April 2010, 04:49 PM
Even Jesus had some righteous anger. He went to the temple and saw the money changers.

Matthew 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

So if you think that Jesus didn't ever challenge something he saw he knew was wrong, UM, think again. (This was posted souly for those who are jumping in the Bible and using Jesus as their argument.)

dysgenic, you are not alone...

dysgenic
7th April 2010, 07:09 PM
Your input is ALWAYS welcome to me, good or bad. Please remember that in the future.

dys

Grad, brother-

Spectrism
9th April 2010, 12:35 PM
Paul was a pharisee
Paul was a killer

Yo, Philo... Paul WAS a pharisee and then turned his back firmly on the synagogue of Satan.

Paul WAS a killer and repented before Almighty God.

Unelected by cardinals???? LOL- WHAT?

Paul did not know the other apostles??? Huh? Where do you get your info from?

greenbear
9th April 2010, 03:34 PM
Grad, brother-

Paul was a pharisee
Paul was a killer

The first two points are correct and already answered, I think.

Point three: There were no cardinals, the Catholic Church didn't exist at that time.

Point four: Read Acts 9 for starters.

Point five:

Notice that Peter says that Paul's epistles are "scripture". Peter recognized the Apostleship of Paul and that Paul's letters were inspired (God-breathed). In fact, Peter warned there were some things hard to be understood which the unlearned and unstable wrest to their own destruction.

2 Peter 3:15-16 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

The Twelve Apostles that had been with Jesus recognized that as the gospel of the circumcism (Jews) was committed to Peter, so was the gospel of the uncircumcision (gentiles) to Paul.

Galatians 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.

Galatians 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Galatians 2:8 (For he <the Holy Spirit> that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

Galatians 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Galatians 2:11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.

Galatians 2:12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

301ouncer
9th April 2010, 04:34 PM
Paul was a pharisee
Paul was a killer
[/quote]

just wanted to let you know all i do not know this guy. I would not say it they way he says it.

Seriously could not you use some wisdom in attacking christians like this and in this way. I remember once being like you but no more and I am a muslim by the way..