PDA

View Full Version : 7.8 Earthquake was an inside job!

UFM
6th April 2010, 11:08 PM
Isn't anybody paying attention!? HAARP is causing all of these earthquakes! The evidence is all there! We have never seen this many storng anywhere in the world anytime in human history! It is also a known fact that HAARP is run by Jews. They are using HAARP to attack Blacks and Mexicans. They used it to make Katrina to kill off the blacks, and now they are using it to make massive earthwuakes to kill off unwanteds all over the world.

This is clearly an inside job! Wake up people!!

Horn
6th April 2010, 11:17 PM
I thought HARP worked from the outside?

The closest I have come to an answer is Jupiter.

The sun's own orbit, he found, has eight characteristic patterns, all determined by Jupiter's position relative to Saturn, with the other planets playing much lesser roles. Some of these eight have orderly orbits, smooth and near-circular. During such orbits, solar activity is high and Earth heats up. Some of the eight orbits are chaotic, taking a loop-the-loop path. These orbits correspond to quiet times for the sun, and cool periods on Earth. Every 179 years or so, the sun embarks on a new cycle of orbits. One of the cooler periods in recent centuries was the Little Ice Age of the 17th century, when the Thames River in London froze over each winter. The next cool period, if the pattern holds, began in 1996, with the effects to be felt starting in 2010. Some predict three decades of severe cold.

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/financialpost/comment/story.html?id=bfeddc8e-90d7-4f54-9ca7-1f56fadc7c2b

UFM
6th April 2010, 11:19 PM
Its an iside job because it is being controlled by your own zionist government and they are using it as a weapon to carry out the new world order.

Low_five
7th April 2010, 12:30 AM
I wish they would cause an earthquake here. I always wanted to feel an earthquake and im sick of paying for the overpriced house anyways. what would happen if my house collapsed in on itself and I dont have earthquake insurance? would Obama bail me out?

old lady says no, he wont bail me out and they want me to keep paying my mortgage. I say fuck that. Ill rescing my SSN. I dont even care, Ill do it.

UFM
7th April 2010, 12:36 AM
Hugo Chavez said that the US Navy made the earthquake. It was HAARP.

http://theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2615%3Ahugo-chavez--us-navy-created-haiti-earthquake-haarp&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

UFM
7th April 2010, 12:37 AM
Watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2vxWmU_aiw

UFM
7th April 2010, 12:41 AM
Biggest earthquake in history is no coincidence. HAARP did this. They are causeing all these other earthquakes - major ones we see each week. They can also control your emotions and your thoughts by making you see these quakes occurring and then quickly take it out of mind.

Think about this for a minute. The quakes of such a powerful magnitude lie this are not only unusual but never before seen in human history! They are man made.

Now who is behind HAARP and why are they doing this?

Stay tuned.

Low_five
7th April 2010, 12:41 AM
my wife doesnt like me calling her that. (wife) anyways she has my kid and lives here with me. she used to work for a company that was responsible for handing out the free heating oil that chavez gifted to the Native Americans around here. so we were watching tv one night and she turns over and says to me "oh by the way, I invited hugo chavez to stay at our house for vacation." my face was like this...

???

then I was like this

http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc336/dodgeramit360/BertStare.jpg

he didnt take us up on the offer.

UFM
7th April 2010, 12:42 AM
By the way HAARP is also what caused the collapse of the WTC's. Check the siesmic data information its all there.

Low_five
7th April 2010, 12:43 AM
now youve gone too far. I dont think haarp could do that.

keehah
7th April 2010, 12:52 AM
Biggest earthquake in history is no coincidence.

What is this biggest earthquake in history you are referring to?

Is all this a new type of trolling? Does it have a name yet? Overtrolling?

UFM
7th April 2010, 12:56 AM
now youve gone too far. I dont think haarp could do that.

If you can believe HARRP can shake the earth than you should believe that they shook it on 911 in new york. That shaking registered and the weaked building collapsed to dust. I believe wtc7 was pulled tho. The bulding owner said it on live tv. We pulled the building and watched it fall. He said that and he wa a jew too. I'm not maikng this up.

UFM
7th April 2010, 12:58 AM
I don't know a lot about HAARP, but I do know quite a bit about Nikola Tesla's research. HAARP is an outgrowth of some of his "whackier" ideas, and if it's anywhere CLOSE to what Tesla claimed he could be able to do (nevermind the 100 years of advances in technology!), then I wouldn't be the LEAST bit surprised if they could do that (7.8 quake).

Thank you for looking here. This thread needs more attention. This is a very powerful machine and it is capable of destroying the planet. They are just playing around with it right now and look at all the destruction it has caused. The media ignores it. This is scary.

UFM
7th April 2010, 01:01 AM

What is your problem? Don't be a prick. I posted this thread and I'm going to be putting out a lot more information so back off if you don't have anything to say on the topic. As far as I can see it is YOU who is trolling. What are you some kind of shill? Do you worl for HAARP? If I go down it will at least be for posting the most important powerful information that we the people need to know. Why are you diverting attention from this dangerous weapon?

UFM
7th April 2010, 01:02 AM

And the biggest earthquake in recent history is the 8.8 mag in Chile that just hit.

keehah
7th April 2010, 01:15 AM
Ah OK 'recent' history. I posted some information on the earthquake in the other thread on it.
Sorry about the rest, but more links or such clarification would be nice.

What are you some kind of shill?
Speaking of shilling, I'm not the one making grand claims for the goods or services this machine can do.

UFM
7th April 2010, 01:20 AM
Ah OK 'recent' history. I posted some information on the earthquake in the other topic.
Sorry about the rest, but more links or such clarification would be nice.

I'm working on it. I will have a lot of links/scources posted right here to support my claim. HAARP is the ultimate weapon and they perfect secret. Very few know what it really is. The rest don't care or never heard of it.

HAARP is as much a benign seabed radar gun as the UFO at Roswell was a weather balloon.

UFM
7th April 2010, 01:22 AM
What machine? Are you alright? Hit your head?

keehah
7th April 2010, 01:22 AM
"HAARP is the ultimate weapon"

I agree with you on that. Stealth damage. Along with control of fiat money that is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine

A machine is any device that uses energy to perform some activity.

Saul Mine
7th April 2010, 01:36 AM
A few things you need to know:
* Over at http://thunderbolts.info/ several physicists are trying hard to get the scientific community to accept the idea that electric currents can cause various Earthly and astronomic phenomena.
* The scientific community insists that electric currents exist but don't do anything except in equipment specifically designed to use them.
* Anybody who believes anything not accepted by the scientific community is considered a maverick.
* The federal government does not support maverick scientists. Not even a little bit.
* Conspiracy theorists suggest that HAARP uses electric signals to induce Earthly phenomena. If that were true, main stream scientists would not associate with the project and the US government would not support it.

Besides, everybody knows those quakes are engineered by aliens. Those flying saucers you hear about are people from other planets coming here to plot against us.

crazychicken
7th April 2010, 01:39 AM
A few things you need to know:
* Over at http://thunderbolts.info/ several physicists are trying hard to get the scientific community to accept the idea that electric currents can cause various Earthly and astronomic phenomena.
* The scientific community insists that electric currents exist but don't do anything except in equipment specifically designed to use them.
* Anybody who believes anything not accepted by the scientific community is considered a maverick.
* The federal government does not support maverick scientists. Not even a little bit.
* Conspiracy theorists suggest that HAARP uses electric signals to induce Earthly phenomena. If that were true, main stream scientists would not associate with the project and the US government would not support it.

Besides, everybody knows those quakes are engineered by aliens. Those flying saucers you hear about are people from other planets coming here to plot against us.

Am I glad you cleared that up!

Now I can go back to bed.

Thank you,

LOL

CC

Osaka
7th April 2010, 04:49 AM
Largest earthquakes since 1900.

Location Date UTC Magnitude Lat. Long. Reference
1. Chile 1960 05 22 9.5 -38.29 -73.05 Kanamori, 1977
2. Prince William Sound, Alaska 1964 03 28 9.2 61.02 -147.65 Kanamori, 1977
3. Off the West Coast of Northern Sumatra 2004 12 26 9.1 3.30 95.78 Park et al., 2005
4. Kamchatka 1952 11 04 9.0 52.76 160.06 Kanamori, 1977
5. Offshore Maule, Chile 2010 02 27 8.8 -35.846 -72.719 PDE
6. Off the Coast of Ecuador 1906 01 31 8.8 1.0 -81.5 Kanamori, 1977
7. Rat Islands, Alaska 1965 02 04 8.7 51.21 178.50 Kanamori, 1977
8. Northern Sumatra, Indonesia 2005 03 28 8.6 2.08 97.01 PDE
9. Assam - Tibet 1950 08 15 8.6 28.5 96.5 Kanamori, 1977
10. Andreanof Islands, Alaska 1957 03 09 8.6 51.56 -175.39 Johnson et al., 1994
11. Southern Sumatra, Indonesia 2007 09 12 8.5 -4.438 101.367 PDE
12. Banda Sea, Indonesia 1938 02 01 8.5 -5.05 131.62 Okal and Reymond, 2003
13. Kamchatka 1923 02 03 8.5 54.0 161.0 Kanamori, 1988
14. Chile-Argentina Border 1922 11 11 8.5 -28.55 -70.50 Kanamori, 1977
15. Kuril Islands 1963 10 13 8.5 44.9 149.6 Kanamori, 1977

Source http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/world/10_largest_world.php

willie pete
7th April 2010, 05:41 AM
Earth Quake machine? Hmmmm... I'll have to ponder that one ::) Where's the machine? What happens if they disturb a fault they're sitting on?

Neuro
7th April 2010, 05:56 AM
of the 11 largest earthquakes the last 110 years 4 happened the last 6... Interesting correlation re interaction between Jupiter and Saturn and solar activity! Was there also a lot of earthquakes around 180 years ago, and 360 years ago? If there was this would be strong supporting evidence for the theory...

UFM
7th April 2010, 08:49 AM
Earth Quake machine? Hmmmm... I'll have to ponder that one ::) Where's the machine? What happens if they disturb a fault they're sitting on?

Its in alaska. They make hurricanes with it too and also use it for global warming and mind control. Everybody knows this even jesse ventrua

TheNocturnalEgyptian
7th April 2010, 02:35 PM
Russian Woodpecker:
http://n9ik.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/woodpeckerantenna.jpg

Now HAARP:
http://af4jf.com/images/HAARP_a.jpg

Now let's talk about basic science here. HAARP has been claimed to make between 3,600,000 to 1,000,000,000 watts of microwave energy. What exactaly do you think this is being used for? What scientific problems do you have with the idea that 1,000 Million watts of microwave energy can make the ionosphere expand and contract?

Please do tell.

HAARP is not the weakest, nor is it the strongest, radar array.

Mu Radar – 1 megawatt facility in Japan (34°51'14.80"N 136° 6'19.45"E).
Arecibo Observatory – 2 megawatt facility in Puerto Rico (18°20'38.97"N 66°45'9.77"W).
HIPAS – 70 megawatt facility east of Fairbanks, Alaska (64°52'21.18"N 146°50'18.78"W).
Sura – 190 megawatt facility in central Russia (56° 7'10.32"N 46° 2'4.41"E).
EISCAT – 1 gigawatt facility in Tromsø, Northern Norway (69°35'1.06"N 19°12'57.11"E).

By comparison, HAARP (near Gakona, Alaska – 62°23'33.73"N 145° 9'2.61"W) is claimed to be a mere 3.6 megawatt facility — and that’s after being upgraded in 2006. It has 278 times less maximum power than the ionospheric heater in Norway.

Nevertheless, HAARP is far from useless.

According to the DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency):

Key to the current effort was the expansion of the experimental research facility that includes a 3.6 MW high-frequency transmitter and a variety of diagnostic instruments, to conduct investigations to characterize the physical processes that can be initiated and controlled in the ionosphere and space, via interactions with high power radio waves.

Among these were:

the generation of extremely low frequency/very low frequency radio waves for submarine and other subsurface communication, and the reduction of charged particle populations in the radiation belts to ensure safe spacecraft systems operations;

the control of electron density gradients and the refractive properties in selected regions of the ionosphere to create radio wave propagation channels;

the generation of optical and infrared emissions in space to calibrate space sensors.

A study completed by an Air Force/Navy Panel also pointed to additional high-value functions that can potentially be accomplished with the a 3.6 MW capability, in particular, the exploration and refinement of scientific principles that could lead to the development and deployment of a system to provide protection for spacebased assets from emergent asymmetric threats.

What makes these ionospheric heaters so useful is that they consist of phased arrays. A phased array is a grid of antennas whose phases (timing) and amplitudes are individually adjustable. This means a great variety of different combinations can be tried out, synthesizing new and complex total wave forms. Phasing allows the output to be pointed in different directions without having to move the antennas themselves.

UFM
7th April 2010, 05:31 PM
holy smokes that is some great info!!!

Nomen luni
7th April 2010, 05:54 PM
Good post, Nocturnal. I can actually buy that it is possible to generate an earthquake using these types of facilities, however I would not discount the possibility that UFM is here to discredit the whole thing by linking it with the 'Jewish boogeyman' and 911. Where's one shred of evidence pointing to this?

The key to the power of these facilities is their ability to exploit nonlinear interactions with the ionosphere and create low frequency standing waves encompassing the earth. Tesla showed experimentally way back when that even a natural lightning strike is sufficient to excite the Schumann resonance and create a standing in the ionospheric cavity around the earth. It is possible to store tremendous amounts of energy in such a resonance, and if a method of quickly releasing this energy at a given point exists, it could cause devastating effects. This may be possible by creating a localised secondary electrical disturbance at a different frequency to the primary one, which leaches the tremendous stored energy from the primary resonance by nonlinear effects.

Some suggest that Tesla created the Great Tunguska Fireball of 1908 utilising his Wardenclyffe transmitting facility.

UFM
7th April 2010, 08:05 PM
I smited you for that smear Nomen.

singular_me
21st April 2010, 01:31 PM
caused by HAARP? I dont know... but why not. Accordingt to just more than legends, Atlantis was destroyed because of power inner fights and highly advanced technology.

singular_me
21st April 2010, 06:09 PM
here is what I found... there is a possibility

Haiti/Chile EarthQuake H.A.A.R.P 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp6F9-GPT4k&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhJfkh0e3l0&feature=related

muffin
22nd April 2010, 12:47 AM
Amazes me that all the "typical" threads are peaceful and nobody really gets to fighting in them, but when you start trying to get into deeper levels, all of a sudden: it's an internal feud. It was like this at GIM, it's like this at G2 and it's like this here. The purveyors of fine meat are on this shit like white on rice. You cannot get a word in edgewise against the chosen few.

You know, it makes me wonder
What's going on.............

FreeEnergy
23rd April 2010, 09:54 AM
HAARP, shmaarp... you people are really morons, or just pretend to be ones?

Slick Willy and some nutcracker powerlifter are going to figure out HAARP....oh, scarry stuff.

Ok, let's be SCIENTIFIC for one.

The's a common, well tested way, and a common reason to create earthquakes like this.

It is called NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS FOR OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION. Hey, even Khazars-o-pedia has one article on it, wow:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_Explosions_for_the_National_Economy

Let's look at a pattern of earthquakes:
Venezuela, January 8th, 10 km depth
Honduras, January 11th, 10 km depth
Haiti, January 12th, 10 km depth

if I known anything about nuclear oil and gas exploration, I would say someone's looking for something on the same depth....like oil or gas.

I mean, is it THAT HARD to put 2 and 2 together?

Low Pan
25th April 2010, 07:36 PM
This VId goes into very good detail and provides scientific data. Speaks about earthquakes, volcano eruption as well as blasting populations w/ raditation from the sun, mind control, etc.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnRPZOUVhJ4

"February 14, 2007 — Informative video on HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Reasearch Program)the new weather modification and mind control Star Wars Defense Initiative (SDI)weapon of the US military. HAARP is capable of creating weather like hurricanes and tornadoes and tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also capable of altering peoples moods. From WETA TV a PBS station"

btw, there are something like 19 HAARP like projects worldwide, but the US is by far the biggest.

check out the sky before the China quake, it experienced auroras which are not possible based on their latitude. Auroras are said to be indicative of HAARP at work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMTSDzU1Z4&feature=related

Also check this out, this was televised by several News channels in Norway as well as independent eywitnesses. HAARP at work? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax2ITilnHlc&feature=related

JDRock
6th June 2010, 07:12 PM
Thing we DO know for sure;

1 Haarp does NOT allow public access of ANY kind (sure its just about the weather :oo-->)

2 Someone up high is useing planes to spray a variety of chemicals in the air.

3 just before quite a few of these quakes, strange cloud formations were filmed...eerily similar one to another, even though climates and distances were quite varied.

4 Tesla knew how resonance frequency could cause great devastation all by itself.

but how do we put all the pieces of the puzzle together UFM?

PatColo
6th June 2010, 07:33 PM
Hurricane Katrina stunk too.

Post-Katrina conspiratorial perspective from Ed Griffin, forget about the prophetic pre-Katrina TV-movie Oil Storm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_Storm), forget HAARP (http://www.amazon.com/Weather-Warfare-Jerry-E-Smith/dp/1931882606/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books), forget blown levees (http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&tab=vw#hl=en&source=hp&q=Katrina+blown+levee); the gummit's post-Katrina "incompetence" may have been an NWO dress rehearsal for what they're planning to roll out to the broader South-East US this Summer:
THE US GOVERNMENT DID NOT FAIL ITS MISSION
IN THE WAKE OF HURRICANE KATRINA (http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=FEMA_Katrina)