PDA

View Full Version : The Latest Gold Fraud Bombshell: Canada's Only Bullion Bank Gold Vault Is Practi

skidmark
7th April 2010, 09:02 AM
http://www.zerohedge.com/

Continuing on the trail of exposing what is rapidly becoming one of the largest frauds in commodity markets history is the most recent interview by Eric King with GATA's Adrian Douglas, Harvey Orgen (who recently testified before the CFTC hearing) and his son, Lenny, in which the two discuss their visit to the only bullion bank vault in Canada, that of ScotiaMocatta, and find the vault is practically empty. This is a relevant segue to a class action lawsuit filed against Morgan Stanley, which was settled out of court, in which it was alleged that Morgan Stanley told clients it was selling them precious metals that they would own in full and that the company would store, yet even despite charging storage fees was not in actual possession of the bullion. It appears that this kind of lack of physical holdings by all who claim to have gold in storage, is pervasive as the actual gold globally is held primarily in paper or electronic form. Lenny Organ who was the person to enter the vault of ScotiaMocatta , says "What shocked me was how little gold and silver they actually had." Lenny describes exactly how much (or little as the case may be) silver was available - roughly 60,000 ounces. As for gold - 210 400 oz bars, 4,000 maples, 500 eagles, 10 kilo bars, 10 one kilogram pieces of gold nugget form, which Adrian Douglas calculates as being $100 million worth, which is just one tenth of what the Royal Mint of Canada sold in 2008, or over $1 billion worth of gold. As Orgen concludes: "The game ends when the people who own all these paper obligations say enough and take physical delivery, and that's when the mess will occur."

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2010/4/7_Andrew_Maguire_%26_Adrian_Douglas.html

Rebel Yarr
7th April 2010, 09:14 AM
Hell yeah - and look at Gold and Silver this morning. This could be a nice ride higher.

skidmark
7th April 2010, 09:21 AM
Also note the interesting detour into what Stephan Spicer, a VP of a major bank and a friend of the proprietor of the Central Fund Of Canada, has said in regard to these observations: he wanted access to his 15,000 oz of silver, and had to wait 6-8 weeks for its to be flown in from Hong Kong. What this may imply for the CFC itself is rather critical - the CFC notes on its website it is in possession of 1.3 million and 67.3 million ounces of gold and silver, respectively. One wonders just how much actual gold is really backing these claims.

It is funny that central bankers thought they could take the ponzi mentality of infinite dilution of all assets coupled with infinite debt issuance, as they have done to fiat money, and apply it to gold, in essence piling leverage upon leverage. They underestimated gold holders' willingness to be diluted into perpetuity - when the realization that gold owned is just 1% of what is physically deliverable, you will see the biggest bank run in history.

uranian
7th April 2010, 09:23 AM
IIRC, morgan stanley's defence in that case was, well everyone does it, so what's the big deal ???

wonder how that "we can deliver a million ozt. at 24 hours notice" taken up by an asian deal is going for HSBC?

Quixote2
7th April 2010, 10:37 AM
Also note the interesting detour into what Stephan Spicer, a VP of a major bank and a friend of the proprietor of the Central Fund Of Canada, has said in regard to these observations: he wanted access to his 15,000 oz of silver, and had to wait 6-8 weeks for its to be flown in from Hong Kong.

Sounds like the proprietor of CEF told his friend to move his silver to Canada and not trust a Hong Kong bank. The CEF bullion has always been held in a Canadian vault.

Ponce
7th April 2010, 10:53 AM
Hehehehehheheheheh, do I have to say anythng? ;D

Plastic
7th April 2010, 10:58 AM
Hehehehehheheheheh, do I have to say anythng? ;D

I_ y__ _'___ h___ _t __u d'__ _w_ i_ ?? :P

gunDriller
7th April 2010, 11:55 AM
It is funny that central bankers thought they could take the ponzi mentality of infinite dilution of all assets coupled with infinite debt issuance, as they have done to fiat money, and apply it to gold, in essence piling leverage upon leverage. They underestimated gold holders' willingness to be diluted into perpetuity - when the realization that gold owned is just 1% of what is physically deliverable, you will see the biggest bank run in history.

i think we're seeing it.

Nomen luni
7th April 2010, 02:52 PM
I think we're seeing it, too... but it's not something they haven't foreseen. The fact that it is so blatent now confirms we are in the endgame. The bank runs were planned. Why do you think their stooge, Ron Paul, is calling to end the FED?

Down will go the FED, to rapturous applause.... to be replaced after the bloody (engineered) revolution with an international, cashless monetary system.

Ponce
7th April 2010, 02:58 PM
Plastic? you hate me and you love me?.........take away the hate, I only want you to love me JUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;D

MetalsMan
7th April 2010, 03:30 PM
Down will go the FED, to rapturous applause.... to be replaced after the bloody (engineered) revolution with an international, cashless monetary system.

OK, I can see that happening.

What's the way to protect yourself from that scenario? :o

Ponce
7th April 2010, 04:57 PM
I already said that the final solution will be a "Debit-Credit" card.......all that you earn goes there and all that you spend comes out of there, you will pay taxes even if you don't want to pay.

Underground economy will be 60% like in Mexico.

Nomen luni
7th April 2010, 05:05 PM
OK, I can see that happening.

What's the way to protect yourself from that scenario? :o
erm... I'll get back to you if I ever figure it out.........

skid
7th April 2010, 06:53 PM
I went to Scotia bank to buy some silver bullion. They tried to talk me out of it, and told me to buy silver certificates (paper) instead. They sure didn't want to sell/deliver the real stuff...

Plastic
7th April 2010, 07:43 PM
Plastic? you hate me and you love me?.........take away the hate, I only want you to love me JUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;D

I love and hate everyone as I must maintain balance..... ;D

I have no idea how to protect myself when the cashless society pops up except to go completely rogue and sell/trade my chicken eggs for silver dimes on the side. If there is found a way to use the enemies credit/debit card against them count me in.