PDA

View Full Version : New GATA Bombshell - Empty gold/silver vaults

Defender
7th April 2010, 12:37 PM
http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2010/4/7_Andrew_Maguire_%26_Adrian_Douglas.html

Harvey & Lenny Organ & Adrian Douglas: Drop Another Bombshell In What Could End Up Being The Largest Fraud In History - I was contacted again by Adrian Douglas, Board of Director for Gata with another stunning new bombshell involving the man he testified with at the CFTC meeting Harvey Organ. Harvey, who was invited by the CFTC to testify and his son Lenny describe an eyewitness account with another piece of the puzzle in what could turn out to be the largest fraud in history. This time a large international bank with almost 15 million customers in 50 countries around the world becomes part of this unfolding saga. It is so hard to believe and unimaginable so let’s continue our trip down the rabbit hole with another King World News exclusive interview.

About 2/3 way through - 'All these gold & silver certificates are backed by nothing. They're just paper.'

RUNFORTHEHILLS
7th April 2010, 01:48 PM
Gee why am I not shocked?

Maybe because of, "if you tell a lie make it the BIGGEST one you can think of - use the media and the fools will believe it."

We have 280 MILLION ounces of gold (and they made 315 Million ounces of TUNGSTEN gold - guess what?)

General of Darkness
7th April 2010, 02:36 PM
So these bastards hedged PM's. Does anyone else see the irony in this?

gunDriller
7th April 2010, 05:16 PM
About 2/3 way through - 'All these gold & silver certificates are backed by nothing. They're just paper.'

i knew there was a lot of fraud in the PM markets, because of the revelations of the past few weeks.

it seems inevitable that sometime in the next month or 6 months, the general public & paper gold & paper silver holders will catch wind of this particular story, even if they don't hear about the tungsten gold bars.

and then there will be a run on the PM markets. "Not in Stock" signs will be all over the place and i won't even begin to pretend i know what the prices will be.

I think 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 20x, and 100x increases are all realistic with varying probabilities.

what rabbit will the banksters pull out of the hat (or their ass) to fix the situation from their point of view ? More War ?

Defender
7th April 2010, 05:46 PM

i knew there was a lot of fraud in the PM markets, because of the revelations of the past few weeks.

it seems inevitable that sometime in the next month or 6 months, the general public & paper gold & paper silver holders will catch wind of this particular story, even if they don't hear about the tungsten gold bars.

and then there will be a run on the PM markets. "Not in Stock" signs will be all over the place and i won't even begin to pretend i know what the prices will be.

I think 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 20x, and 100x increases are all realistic with varying probabilities.

what rabbit will the banksters pull out of the hat (or their ass) to fix the situation from their point of view ? More War ?
Yes, run on gold/silver there will be.

A few fall guys, already pre-selected, will be prosecuted. Then the gov't will announce - 'Due to the impending financial crisis, we request that all citizens turn in their gold/silver at the nearest designated processing center. You will be issued a certificate that can be redeemed for an equivalent amount of gold/silver when the crisis is over. We thank you for your patriotism and short-term sacrifices.'

That will be voluntary. 1-2 months later a law will be passed making "hoarding" gold/silver equivalent to treason.

SeekYeFirst
7th April 2010, 07:58 PM
I think that the paper price will crash. While those in the know will understand the disconnect, the public will hear about the "price" of PMs falling and it will be harder to trade with JQP until the rest of the fiat system is acknowledged by everyone to be garbage.

Defender
7th April 2010, 08:32 PM
I think that the paper price will crash. While those in the know will understand the disconnect, the public will hear about the "price" of PMs falling and it will be harder to trade with JQP until the rest of the fiat system is acknowledged by everyone to be garbage.
Sounds like a good time to snag some more - "Psst, hey bud. That gold ya got there, the gooberment says it's barbaric to have any. You hear it's going down didn't ya? Waaay down! I'll give you some cash for what you got. Before it goes to 0. Whatcha say?"

SeekYeFirst
7th April 2010, 08:46 PM
Sounds like a good time to snag some more - "Psst, hey bud. That gold ya got there, you hear it's going down didn't ya? Waaay down! I'll give you some cash for what you got. Before it goes to 0. Whatcha say?"

YES ;D

Neuro
9th April 2010, 02:42 AM
Sounds like a good time to snag some more - "Psst, hey bud. That gold ya got there, the gooberment says it's barbaric to have any. You hear it's going down didn't ya? Waaay down! I'll give you some cash for what you got. Before it goes to 0. Whatcha say?"

Good idea! isn't CASH4GOLD doing it already?