7th April 2010, 07:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc77RzGRdIw

Book
7th April 2010, 07:39 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/International/ap_Gaza_Ceasefire3_090119_ssh.jpg

Jesus wept.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
7th April 2010, 07:46 PM
First of all, I believe Yeshua is against almost all forms of violence.

Second of all, I believe it is religiously illegal for the Hebrew people to take the holy-land by force, or else their suffering and waiting will be "multiplied"

So the only reasons Christians should support Israel in my opinion is if the Christians wish to DAMN the Hebrews to a lifetime on Earth without their Messiah re-appearing.

StackerKen
7th April 2010, 10:48 PM
I could be wrong on this...and feel free to correct me if I am.

I believe that Christians Are the True Israel.

Not some folks of a certain DNA, in a particular area.

God is Not a Racist...Nor is he a respecter of Men.

Jesus is the Chosen one and we as Christians are his Heirs
:)

rurounikitsune
8th April 2010, 12:28 PM
The next physical kingdom that will have my full support will be the kingdom of God, with Jesus Christ reigning as King in Jerusalem.

There is no way for that to happen without the guys who are currently reigning in Jerusalem giving up their power or being ousted. Of course that would be the case no matter who was in power there.

The average Jew/Palestinian caught in the crossfire is dealing with the unfortunate consequences of decisions that were made many years ago. However, God is working out a plan there, and these decisions were made for a reason in order to bring about a particular result. (A great battle.)

I think all I can say is that I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and the land of Israel and for all there who truly worship the God of Abraham.

DMac
8th April 2010, 12:33 PM
Re: Should Christians Support Israel

If Jesus were around do you think he would be supporting Israel??

My WWJD Magic 8ball says no, he wouldn't.

rurounikitsune
8th April 2010, 12:49 PM
I'm inclined to agree, but I don't think he'd be constantly ripping them a new one, either. He tended to spend most of his time among the religious community and, even more, among normal folks. I don't recall him having much to say to or about Herod the puppet king. Those guys all seemed to avoid "The Man."

DMac
9th April 2010, 10:42 AM
Israeli organ-trafficking ring, including retired army general, arrested (http://www.blacklistednews.com/news-8191-0-11-11--.html)

Tel Aviv reported on Wednesday that six Israeli citizens have been detained on suspicion of running an international organ-trafficking ring and breaking promises to donors to pay for their removed kidneys.....

RJB
9th April 2010, 11:01 AM
I'll try to find a bible verse where it tells us to go into debt giving them foreign aid, weapons, and invading sovereign nations.

Book
9th April 2010, 11:15 AM
If Jesus were around do you think he would be supporting Israel?? My WWJD Magic 8ball says no, he wouldn't.

The malignant tumor calling itself "Israel" continues to grow upon Palestine. This crime against Humanity must stop. Why should U.S. Taxpayers support this extermination of the indigenous people of Palestine???

Jesus wept.

7th trump
9th April 2010, 11:22 AM

You hit the nail squarely on the head Ken.
Yes, white anglo-saxon Christians are the true 12 tribes of Isreal.
It is these who are called caucausions.
The twelve tribes went over the Caucaucian Mountians of Georgia after being enslaved to migrate to lands now call England, Germany, France, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, Italy, Netherlands, Scotland, Canada, America, Australia and so on and so forth.
Jesus as a young boy visited England many time with his uncle who was English, Joseph of Aramethia.
Joseph owned tin mines that are still in existence on the coast of England which he traded tin.
I've mentioned this before and nobody ever understands it.
Has anyone ever wondered why whites are called caucausions?
What is a caucausion and why is the title connected to only white caucausions?
Now you know.................you are the true Isreal.................not some other race that claims they are and are not like Jesus had pointed out numberous times.

7th trump
9th April 2010, 11:25 AM
If Jesus were around do you think he would be supporting Israel?? My WWJD Magic 8ball says no, he wouldn't.

The malignant tumor calling itself "Israel" continues to grow upon Palestine. This crime against Humanity must stop. Why should U.S. Taxpayers support this extermination of the indigenous people of Palestine???

Jesus wept.

The Palestinian people are not indigenous to the area called Isreal.
They came there some time around 633BC.

7th trump
9th April 2010, 11:33 AM

If Jesus were around do you think he would be supporting Israel??

My WWJD Magic 8ball says no, he wouldn't.

Yes, but I doubt he'd be supporting the bad leaf. Gods says to learn the parable of the fig tree. This is where both the good and the bad fig branch forth. 1948 is the birth of Isreal as a nation, this is the fig tree.
You have two types of people calling themselves Isrealites. One's an imposter claiming to be Isreal and one is the real mcCoy, the good and the bad leafs.
Are you a Caucausion having roots from the twelve tribes who went over the caucauian mountains or the ones that claim they are because of some DNA story saying they are not white but of the isrealite race?
Whats history proving to you?

TheNocturnalEgyptian
10th April 2010, 02:02 PM

That's more than one third of written history....not too shabby.

7th trump
10th April 2010, 03:54 PM

That's more than one third of written history....not too shabby.

That could be AD. I'll have to check and get back with you.

StreetsOfGold
13th April 2010, 05:36 PM
The teaching that the Christians are the Israel of God (British Israelism) comes from Herbert W. Armstrong.

I would Not take heed to this doctrine and do not believe it to be accurate.

What every Christian should do (for themselves) is find this doctrine in the Bible. I think you'll be hard pressed to do so.

I am not supporting this site (although it might be ok) but I did a quick search for some basic info for you guys and it looks accurate from a quick glance >

http://www.apologeticsindex.org/w01.html

StackerKen
14th April 2010, 10:06 AM
The teaching that the Christians are the Israel of God (British Israelism) comes from Herbert W. Armstrong.

I would Not take heed to this doctrine and do not believe it to be accurate.

What every Christian should do (for themselves) is find this doctrine in the Bible. I think you'll be hard pressed to do so.

I am not supporting this site (although it might be ok) but I did a quick search for some basic info for you guys and it looks accurate from a quick glance >

http://www.apologeticsindex.org/w01.html

Worldwide Church of God ?

Whoa. Not good. :(

DMac
14th April 2010, 10:56 AM
Worldwide Church of God ?

Whoa. Not good. :(

Reminds of of these occultists:

CONGRESS OF WORLD and TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS (http://www.religions-congress.org/index.php?lang=english)

http://seeker401.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/300px-pyramidpeacereconciliation.jpghttp://www.religions-congress.org/images/stories/Common/piramida%202.jpghttp://static.worldarchitecturenews.com/project/uploaded_files/493_385%20fosters%20pyramid.jpghttp://qualityjunkyard.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/kazakhstans-astounding-futuristic-pyramid-4.jpg

Gypsybiker45
18th April 2010, 06:34 PM

The twelve tribes went over the Caucaucian Mountians of Georgia after being enslaved to migrate to lands now call England, Germany, France, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, Italy, Netherlands, Scotland, Canada, America, Australia and so on and so forth.
Jesus as a young boy visited England many time with his uncle who was English, Joseph of Aramethia.
Joseph owned tin mines that are still in existence on the coast of England which he traded tin.
Now you know.................you are the true Isreal.................not some other race that claims they are and are not like Jesus had pointed out numberous times.

Not to be disrespectful, but where in the hell did you hear that story from? :oo-->

7th trump
18th April 2010, 07:02 PM

Not to be disrespectful, but where in the hell did you hear that story from? :oo-->

History proves it......why?

StackerKen
18th April 2010, 08:36 PM

Hey Gypsy ; Don't lump me together with 7th please.

I said that I could be wrong about the "true Israel" thing...
and I probaly am.

And I would Never claim what 7th is claiming.

I don't think God cares a lick about race.(DNA)

illumin19
18th April 2010, 09:37 PM
Everyone is free to do whatever they want.......granted the consequences in this life and the next.

What I don't understand is how do people really believe that all of Israel, meaning the 12 tribes (Jacob's descendants) are all JEWISH??

Gypsybiker45
19th April 2010, 02:26 AM

I dont think so. care to elaborate?

Gypsybiker45
19th April 2010, 02:29 AM

Hey Gypsy ; Don't lump me together with 7th please.

I said that I could be wrong about the "true Israel" thing...
and I probaly am.

And I would Never claim what 7th is claiming.

I don't think God cares a lick about race.(DNA)

Dont worry Ken, i didnt.

StackerKen
19th April 2010, 05:47 PM
Thanks Brother :)

Good points

I think your right.

7th trump
20th April 2010, 05:26 PM

I dont think so. care to elaborate?

Why dont you explain your side first.........ok.
I already gave you mine.
Prove whites are not called caucasions.
Who went over the Caucacian mountains after leaving bondage?
Arabs, negroes, japaneese..............who?

StackerKen
21st April 2010, 09:24 AM
I found this....and it make sense to me.

Far from having two people divided by race, God has only ever had one chosen people who form one covenant community, beautifully symbolized in Scripture by one cultivated olive tree. Indeed, the precise terminology used to describe the children of Israel in the Old Testament is ascribed to the church in the New Testament. Peter calls them “a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God” (1 Peter 2:9). Ultimately, they are the one chosen people of God, not by virtue of their genealogical relationship to Abraham, but by virtue of their genuine relationship to “the living Stone—rejected by men, but chosen by God” (1 Peter 2:4). As such, the true church is true Israel, and true Israel is truly the church—one cannot replace what it already is.

FreeEnergy
24th April 2010, 11:09 PM
Wow...so many confused... where, oh where to start.

ok, let's try this way.

Bible has been written by jews in order to pacify and dumb down white race. In the times when it was written, it was the only weapon small jewish community had against all-powerful Roman empire.

Jesus - as in jewish scripture Bible - kicked jewish merchants out of a temple. Doesn't matter in this case whether these were jewish merchants or other. So even there he says there shouldn't be any pretenders or people interested in self profit in place of worship.

If - IF there's any place in bible that calles jewish people "chosen", it can be safely disregarded as self-promotion. The REAL jewish people, who use Tora and are waiting for their messiah (who isn't jesus, by the way) - will be ok with it, they themselves worship different book and different religion altogether.

Israel has been created by zionists, people who are not even jewish. They are PRETENDERS. Israel has been created FOR PROFIT, for personal gain. If Jesus had been an actual figure, he would probably kick zionists out of Palestine one more time, like he kicked them from the temple.

7th trump
25th April 2010, 07:44 AM
Wow...so many confused... where, oh where to start.

ok, let's try this way.

Bible has been written by jews in order to pacify and dumb down white race. In the times when it was written, it was the only weapon small jewish community had against all-powerful Roman empire.
( The Bible is a set of books dating many years a part. You have the old testiment and the new testiment and there are no facts about it written for the sole purpose of dumbing down the white race. Jewish communities?) Any idea who the white race really is?)

Jesus - as in jewish scripture Bible - kicked jewish merchants out of a temple. Doesn't matter in this case whether these were jewish merchants or other. So even there he says there shouldn't be any pretenders or people interested in self profit in place of worship.

If - IF there's any place in bible that calles jewish people "chosen", it can be safely disregarded as self-promotion. The REAL jewish people, who use Tora and are waiting for their messiah (who isn't jesus, by the way) - will be ok with it, they themselves worship different book and different religion altogether.
( Its these imposters who call themselves jews and who are not. Its these that Jesus addressed saying your father is the devil............the liar. The real twelve tribes of Isreal went over the Caucacian mountains of Georgia to later settle England, Russia, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, France, Poland, Italy, Scottland, Ireland, Canada, Australia, the United States of America and are today called caucasions for a real good Biblical reason.)

Israel has been created by zionists, people who are not even jewish. They are PRETENDERS. Israel has been created FOR PROFIT, for personal gain. If Jesus had been an actual figure, he would probably kick zionists out of Palestine one more time, like he kicked them from the temple.

( I suggest reading the "Parable of the Fig Tree" as Jesus ordered to understand who created the country of Isreal.)

messianicdruid
25th April 2010, 11:48 AM

Far from having two people divided by race, God has only ever had one chosen people who form one covenant community, beautifully symbolized in Scripture by one cultivated olive tree. Indeed, the precise terminology used to describe the children of Israel in the Old Testament is ascribed to the church in the New Testament. Peter calls them “a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God” (1 Peter 2:9). Ultimately, they are the one chosen people of God, not by virtue of their genealogical relationship to Abraham, but by virtue of their genuine relationship to “the living Stone—rejected by men, but chosen by God” (1 Peter 2:4). As such, the true church is true Israel, and true Israel is truly the church—one cannot replace what it already is.

Where the confusion comes in is forgetting that, in the time of Reheboam, God divided the nation into two groups: House of Judah {made up of Judah, Benjamin and some of the Levites} and House of Israel {made up of the other Ten Tribes}. After this event, all prophecy must be considered carefully by who it is addressed to. Prophecies addressed to the House of Isral cannot be fulfilled by the House of Judah and vica versa. Prophecy teachers, for the most part, fail to do this and therefore sow much confusion in these latter days.

Book
25th April 2010, 01:17 PM

http://www.kuwaittimes.net/upload/img_pict/headline7da1ea.jpg

God's Chosenite kicking the indigenous goyim in Palestine.

Jesus wept.

:oo-->

Book
25th April 2010, 01:19 PM

Exactly.

StackerKen
25th April 2010, 01:20 PM
Romans 10:12

New International Version (©1984)
For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,

New Living Translation (©2007)
Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect. They have the same Lord, who gives generously to all who call on him.

English Standard Version (©2001)
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him;

International Standard Version (©2008)
There is no difference between Jew and Greek, because they all have the same Lord, who gives richly to all who call on him.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
There is no difference between Jews and Greeks. They all have the same Lord, who gives his riches to everyone who calls on him.

King James Bible
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

American King James Version
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich to all that call on him.

StackerKen
25th April 2010, 01:22 PM
Galatians 3:28

New International Version (©1984)
There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
New Living Translation (©2007)
There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

English Standard Version (©2001)
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

International Standard Version (©2008)
Because all of you are one in the Messiah Jesus, a person is no longer a Jew or a Greek, a slave or a free person, a male or a female.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
There are neither Jews nor Greeks, slaves nor free people, males nor females. You are all the same in Christ Jesus.

King James Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

American King James Version
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

FreeEnergy
26th April 2010, 07:53 AM
Jewish communities? Any idea who the white race really is?)

I guess I will not argue with a person who can't spell the word "TestAment".
yes, the white race IS a white race. But any idea who jewish race is? Yes, it is 20% jewish, 80% of it is either black, arabic or khazar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars).

The real twelve tribes of Isreal went over the Caucacian mountains of Georgia to later settle England, Russia, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, France, Poland, Italy, Scottland, Ireland, Canada, Australia, the United States of America and are today called caucasions for a real good Biblical reason.)

So I guess we then will disregard the fact that jews only comprise 1%-2% of the world population. And had they settled anything, there would be 80% up in many countries. And we'll disregard that there WERE settlers in the lands where they came. And there WERE people - WHITE PEOPLE - on these lands way into 4000 years ago, and possibly way before that. No, what you are preaching is zionist bullshit, it is bullshit because since khazars call themselves jews and look white (ashkenazi "jews"), they now try to rewrite the history calling THEMSELVES (not REAL jews) to be the settlers of everything.

It is a largest and the most outrageous lie that I've heard in a while.

( I suggest reading the "Parable of the Fig Tree" as Jesus ordered to understand who created the country of Isreal.)

The country of Israel has been created in 1800th by Rothschilds. There are numerous documents, books, newspaper sitings, so many you can't even deny that. Before that, there was less than 1% of jewish population there, just as everywhere else in the world. They later financed the whole debacle, including first jewish settlements from Poland and Russia in the late 1800th. Rothschilds are not jews, they are zionists of khazarian blood. They've created a ZIONIST (khazarian) state, not a true jewish state - otherwise Israel flag would be a minora, not zionist khazarian 6-pinted star (this is just one of many giveaways).

Again, anything in the bible that call "jews" "the race", the chosen race etc. can be and SHOULD be disregarded as self-promotion.

Any reference to jewish or zionist sources looking for "proof" isn't really "looking", it is irrelevant because it is one-sided. That includes Bible.

7th trump
26th April 2010, 08:56 AM
Jewish communities? Any idea who the white race really is?)

I guess I will not argue with a person who can't spell the word "TestAment".
yes, the white race IS a white race. But any idea who jewish race is? Yes, it is 20% jewish, 80% of it is either black, arabic or khazar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars).

The real twelve tribes of Isreal went over the Caucacian mountains of Georgia to later settle England, Russia, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, France, Poland, Italy, Scottland, Ireland, Canada, Australia, the United States of America and are today called caucasions for a real good Biblical reason.)

So I guess we then will disregard the fact that jews only comprise 1%-2% of the world population. And had they settled anything, there would be 80% up in many countries. And we'll disregard that there WERE settlers in the lands where they came. And there WERE people - WHITE PEOPLE - on these lands way into 4000 years ago, and possibly way before that. No, what you are preaching is zionist bullsh*t, it is bullsh*t because since khazars call themselves jews and look white (ashkenazi "jews"), they now try to rewrite the history calling THEMSELVES (not REAL jews) to be the settlers of everything.

It is a largest and the most outrageous lie that I've heard in a while.

The country of Israel has been created in 1800th by Rothschilds. There are numerous documents, books, newspaper sitings, so many you can't even deny that. Before that, there was less than 1% of jewish population there, just as everywhere else in the world. They later financed the whole debacle, including first jewish settlements from Poland and Russia in the late 1800th. Rothschilds are not jews, they are zionists of khazarian blood. They've created a ZIONIST (khazarian) state, not a true jewish state - otherwise Israel flag would be a minora, not zionist khazarian 6-pinted star (this is just one of many giveaways).

Again, anything in the bible that call "jews" "the race", the chosen race etc. can be and SHOULD be disregarded as self-promotion.

Any reference to jewish or zionist sources looking for "proof" isn't really "looking", it is irrelevant because it is one-sided. That includes Bible.

There is a race from embiblical cord to embiblical cord that Jesus would come through. Its this race of people that went over the Caucacian mountians to settle what is now called England, Germany, France, Scottland and so on.
Joseph of Aramethia was Jesus's uncle and owned tin mines on the coast of England........................Joseph of Aramethia was of English decent. Jesus as a boy would often visit the tin mines with his uncle. That little town is well documented with the visits of the Savior as a boy...............carvings and statutes of these visits. Jesus's blood line was of two tribes of the Kingship and the other a Preisthood if you will. Jesus is the ultimate shepard and king.
The Parable of the Fig Tree is to tell you that two leafs would branch forward from this tree................one good and one bad.
The bad are the Kenites, a Hebrew word meaning "Sons of Cain". It these who call themselves Jews and are not, but liars and murderers just as Jesus addressed them because their father is the first murderer and liar. They do the works of their father the devil. Its these people who are also addressed as the tares within the wheat. They look just like wheat, but are not wheat, but poison if you eat them. Its these that are doing Gods work of shaping up the choosen tribes when they are in sin. God says if you do not follow my Laws then I'll call in the kenites to do what they are good at doing. In Revelations we are not to give trouble to the tares as that might destroy the wheat. God said in the end the Angels will take care of the tares as to not destroy any of the wheat. We are to leave the taresd alone and let the Angels take care of them.
Been keeping track of the officials in the fed and treasury to see if they are tares or wheat? Does the finacial meltdown make any sense now on why you see these kenite jews in these seats of power? God put them there for a good reason because we are in sin of not keeping the laws of God.
God sent strong dellusion because we like being entertained rather than following the His Law. You want usery rather than following my Commandments, precepts and laws? Then God whistles over to the kenites to come in and do their stuff.............................you'll get usery. Have all the usery you want..................its very plentiful today isnt it! So much that you cannot decipher whats rightious from corruption.
Look at the definition of "US citizen". Tell me if this is the same person as any person addressed as "We the PEOPLE". Its so far dilluted that most lawyers do not know the difference. Why is that? Because we left God out of our way of life and He is punishing us for it. Now we get man to rule over us instead of ruling ourselves through the laws of God.
The good leaf or fig are the white anglo-saxon caucacion race, not the white asian races like the Japaneese and Chineese. Its this anglo-saxon race that Jesus came through. This is the race that has been blessed (and cursed) with all the blessings of God. This is the race that was to show the world an example of how its done. This is the race God so dearly holds close to him as his own. His own begottten Son came through this race.

StackerKen
26th April 2010, 09:19 AM
7th I wish you would rethink this stance you have taken.

Have you read Ruth? (its in the old testament)
It is a story of the compassion and redemption of the gentile woman

The line of Ruth and Boaz led directly to King David, and, of course, eventually to the Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth.

I think the Bible, New and Old testament is clear on this subject of race.

What is hard to understand about this verse?

Galatians:

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

7th trump
26th April 2010, 10:12 AM

The line of Ruth and Boaz led directly to King David, and, of course, eventually to the Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth.

Galatians:

Ken either stop responding to my posts or you are going on ignore because you do not read the Bible. If you want to entertain yourslf with lies the so be it. Leave me out of it....ok!
What you are not comprehending is that anybody can follow Jesus. Even the gentiles Ken.........even the Gentiles! Matter of fact everyone, including any of satans children, has to follow Christ to enter the Kingdom.
Whats Ruth have to do with the geneology of Jacob and Abraham and their desendents, the twelve tribes? If these twelve ar not of any significants then why is there one missing in Revelations Ken that is not added until after the Millenium is finished?
Your problem is you do not read the Bible coherently because you read other lies and mix the two together. I've shown you were to go if you want a decent interpretation, but you just throw it in the trash and ask someone else to do the work for you. Is Arnold ok........I dont have time to listen to Arnold.......Spec can you investigate and report back to my lazy butt because I like what greenie says about the rapture where we are all saved up into a cloud and dont have to read Revelations because we wont be here............................hahahahahha Ken.
I mean thats your MO......................lazy and want to read and hear what you want to read and hear.
Stop being lazy and get off the fence Ken.
You are getting to be a real pain with this "your hurting my ears so please take another stance Ok!".

You just complain when you dont understand something. Complain, complain and complain some more. Dont worry about me Ken. Better start reading the Book..................time is short and you may not like the outcome.

StackerKen
26th April 2010, 10:30 AM
::)
I guess you better put me on ignore 7th :-*

I am only trying to discuss this with you.

true of false?
The line of Ruth and Boaz led directly to King David.

and Again I will ask you for scripture reference's. Please show where you find this in the bible

Jesus as a young boy visited England many time with his uncle who was English, Joseph of Aramethia
because I would like to read that in the bible for my self instead of taking your word for it.

7th trump
26th April 2010, 10:50 AM
::)
I guess you better put me on ignore 7th :-*

I am only trying to discuss this with you.

true of false?
The line of Ruth and Boaz led directly to King David.

and Again I will ask you for scripture reference's. Please show where you find this in the bible

Jesus as a young boy visited England many time with his uncle who was English, Joseph of Aramethia
because I would like to read that in the bible for my self instead of taking your word for it.

You ask alot!
And complain alot!
So why ask me Ken?

You figure it out. Its a fifty fifty chance at this point isnt Ken....................you claim to have a Bible.....read it to find out? That way you have nothing to discuss...............you'd know.
You gotta start somewhere!

Better yet, Ken, why dont you put me on your ignore list. That way there is going to be no mistaking you replying to me.....................hows those apples for ya?

StackerKen
26th April 2010, 11:04 AM
lol... :D

I was just asking you to give scripture reference's to your statements like most do.

7th. I complain?...maybe....I am human ...can you show me where i complained?

messianicdruid
26th April 2010, 02:00 PM

StackerKen, I wish you would rethink this stance you have taken. The woman was not a gentile. She simply resided in Moab. It is just like {insert foreign moniker here} living in the US does not make them an American citizen. You are confusing race with locality of domicile.

Elimelech and Naomi had moved from Judah to Moab, being forced to sell their property because a famine had put them in debt. Unless they were somehow able to redeem their land, they would have to remain off the land until the year of Jubilee. There was probably a community of debt exiles living in Moab.

Elimelech had two sons, Mahlon and Chilion, both of whom married women from the land of Moab. Mahlon married Ruth, while Chilion married Orpah. Then both sons died, leaving no heir to the family inheritance back in the land of Judah. One of Mahlon's kinsmen, Boaz, loved Ruth and would have married her right away, except that the first right of the kinsman belonged to a closer relative. So he explains to her in Ruth 3:12, 13,

12 And now it is true I am a close relative; however, there is a relative closer than I. 13 Remain this night, and when morning comes, if he will redeem you, good; let him redeem you. But if he does not wish to redeem you, then I will redeem you, as the LORD lives.

In the story, Boaz called the kinsman having the first right of redemption, and asked him if he wanted to redeem the property left by Elimelech. He did want to redeem it, but when he discovered that he would also have to marry Ruth, he decided against it. Josephus tells us in Antiquities, V, ix, 4,

"Now about noon Boaz went down into the city, and gathered the senate together, and when he had sent for Ruth, he called for her kinsman also; and when he was come, he said, 'Dost thou not retain the inheritance of Elimelech and his sons?' He confessed that he did retain it, and that he did as he was permitted to do by the laws, because he was their nearest kinsman. Then said Boaz, 'Thou must not remember the laws by halves, but do everything according to them; for the wife of Mahlon is come hither, whom thou must marry, according to the law, in case thou wilt retain their fields.' So the man yielded up both the field and the wife to Boaz, who was himself of kin to those that were dead, as alleging that he had a wife already, and children also; so Boaz called the senate to witness, and bid the woman to loose his shoe and spit in his face, according to the law; and when this was done, Boaz married Ruth, and they had a son within a year's time."

I contend that the women Naomi's sons married were also Israelites sojourning in Moab because of debt having lost their lands, until the Jubilee. But even if this were an error, these were still Moabites, descendents of Lot and his daughters, who were still of the same race. These would not be permitted to join the congregation for three generations, but were allowed to redeem land if married to a Hebrew {Israelite} since they were Hebrews.

StackerKen
26th April 2010, 02:51 PM
Thanks for that messianicdruid.
I just did a little more looking and
I don't have a strong stance on the Race of Ruth.

And I by no means meant the linage of Jesus was not pure.
I think if God wanted it that way...He was able to make it that way.

I Do have a firm stance that God is no longer concerned with Race.

Because it is plain as day to me in the new testament.

Thats why I have it in My Sig line.

greenbear
26th April 2010, 04:30 PM

Galatians:

Ken either stop responding to my posts or you are going on ignore because you do not read the Bible. If you want to entertain yourslf with lies the so be it. Leave me out of it....ok!
What you are not comprehending is that anybody can follow Jesus. Even the gentiles Ken.........even the Gentiles! Matter of fact everyone, including any of satans children, has to follow Christ to enter the Kingdom.
Whats Ruth have to do with the geneology of Jacob and Abraham and their desendents, the twelve tribes? If these twelve ar not of any significants then why is there one missing in Revelations Ken that is not added until after the Millenium is finished?
Your problem is you do not read the Bible coherently because you read other lies and mix the two together. I've shown you were to go if you want a decent interpretation, but you just throw it in the trash and ask someone else to do the work for you. Is Arnold ok........I dont have time to listen to Arnold.......Spec can you investigate and report back to my lazy butt because I like what greenie says about the rapture where we are all saved up into a cloud and dont have to read Revelations because we wont be here............................hahahahahha Ken.
I mean thats your MO......................lazy and want to read and hear what you want to read and hear.
You are getting to be a real pain with this "your hurting my ears so please take another stance Ok!".

You just complain when you dont understand something. Complain, complain and complain some more. Dont worry about me Ken. Better start reading the Book..................time is short and you may not like the outcome.

Whats Ruth have to do with the geneology of Jacob and Abraham and their desendents, the twelve tribes?... Your problem is you do not read the Bible coherently because you read other lies and mix the two together.

7th Trump,

Your posts are filled with so much error that it too time consuming, and has been demonstrated repeatedly that it is of very little value to even respond to the mess of false doctrine that you put out here. For you to lecture Ken about anything at all is absurd.

You are in a cult. You have nothing to teach Christians, but you have everything to learn from them.

Your problem is that you do not read the Bible with understanding because you read other lies (from the pen of your "teacher" Arnold Murray) and mix the two together. Your views are unscriptural, and your doctrines twist the Bible into something it is not, because you do not care about the clear teaching of the Word of God, you could care less what God has said, you want to follow something else. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: John 10:27

Ken has drank the milk of the word of God, he has grown in grace, he has the fruit of the Spirit of God, and he has eaten some meat and is ready for more. Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. Romans 14:4

You, on the other hand, have yet to take even one sip of milk. Yet you want to lecture others on how to digest meat. this is the milk:

Jesus Christ came to die for your sins. Your personal sins are the reason that the Son of God came to this earth to die. You are responsible for the slaughter of the Lamb of God. You alone. The guilt of other men has nothing to do with you, the guilt or innocence of other men will not even be mentioned when you are standing alone, and naked before God. What will you say? God, I was not a physical seed of Satan, but of Adam, therefore I should be admitted into your Kingdom. Jesus will say, ... I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. Luke 13:27

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Mankind has one physical father, and that is Adam. You must be born again by the Spirit of God to see the Kingdom of God. Genealogy is not good enough!

You are completely ignorant of the Scriptures. You question the place of the gentile woman Ruth in the lineage of Christ? Here are the genealogies from Matthew and Luke.

Mt 1:1 ¶ The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
Mt 1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
Mt 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
Mt 1:4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
Mt 1:5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
Mt 1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;
Mt 1:7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
Mt 1:8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
Mt 1:9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
Mt 1:10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
Mt 1:11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
Mt 1:12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
Mt 1:13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
Mt 1:14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
Mt 1:15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
Mt 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
Mt 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.
Mt 1:18 ¶ Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Mt 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
Mt 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Mt 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Mt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Mt 1:24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
Mt 1:25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Lu 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
Lu 3:24 Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph,
Lu 3:25 Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge,
Lu 3:26 Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda,
Lu 3:27 Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri,
Lu 3:28 Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er,
Lu 3:29 Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi,
Lu 3:30 Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim,
Lu 3:31 Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,
Lu 3:32 Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson,
Lu 3:33 Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda,
Lu 3:34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,
Lu 3:35 Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,
Lu 3:36 Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,
Lu 3:37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,
Lu 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Ruth, who was a Moabitess, was the grandmother of King David. The genealogy of Mary goes through David's son Nathan. The genealogy of Joseph, Jesus' stepfather, goes through Solomon by Bathsheba.

7th trump
26th April 2010, 05:49 PM

Galatians:

Whats Ruth have to do with the geneology of Jacob and Abraham and their desendents, the twelve tribes?... Your problem is you do not read the Bible coherently because you read other lies and mix the two together.

7th Trump,

Your posts are filled with so much error that it too time consuming, and has been demonstrated repeatedly that it is of very little value to even respond to the mess of false doctrine that you put out here. For you to lecture Ken about anything at all is absurd.

You are in a cult. You have nothing to teach Christians, but you have everything to learn from them.

Your problem is that you do not read the Bible with understanding because you read other lies (from the pen of your "teacher" Arnold Murray) and mix the two together. Your views are unscriptural, and your doctrines twist the Bible into something it is not, because you do not care about the clear teaching of the Word of God, you could care less what God has said, you want to follow something else. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: John 10:27

Ken has drank the milk of the word of God, he has grown in grace, he has the fruit of the Spirit of God, and he has eaten some meat and is ready for more. Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. Romans 14:4

You, on the other hand, have yet to take even one sip of milk. Yet you want to lecture others on how to digest meat. this is the milk:

Jesus Christ came to die for your sins. Your personal sins are the reason that the Son of God came to this earth to die. You are responsible for the slaughter of the Lamb of God. You alone. The guilt of other men has nothing to do with you, the guilt or innocence of other men will not even be mentioned when you are standing alone, and naked before God. What will you say? God, I was not a physical seed of Satan, but of Adam, therefore I should be admitted into your Kingdom. Jesus will say, ... I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. Luke 13:27

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Mankind has one physical father, and that is Adam. You must be born again by the Spirit of God to see the Kingdom of God. Genealogy is not good enough!

You are completely ignorant of the Scriptures. You question the place of the gentile woman Ruth in the lineage of Christ? Here are the genealogies from Matthew and Luke.

Mt 1:1 ¶ The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
Mt 1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
Mt 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
Mt 1:4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
Mt 1:5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
Mt 1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;
Mt 1:7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
Mt 1:8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
Mt 1:9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
Mt 1:10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
Mt 1:11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
Mt 1:12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
Mt 1:13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
Mt 1:14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
Mt 1:15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
Mt 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
Mt 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.
Mt 1:18 ¶ Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Mt 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
Mt 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Mt 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Mt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Mt 1:24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
Mt 1:25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Lu 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
Lu 3:24 Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph,
Lu 3:25 Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge,
Lu 3:26 Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda,
Lu 3:27 Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri,
Lu 3:28 Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er,
Lu 3:29 Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi,
Lu 3:30 Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim,
Lu 3:31 Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,
Lu 3:32 Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson,
Lu 3:33 Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda,
Lu 3:34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,
Lu 3:35 Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,
Lu 3:36 Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,
Lu 3:37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,
Lu 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Ruth, who was a Moabitess, was the grandmother of King David. The genealogy of Mary goes through David's son Nathan. The genealogy of Joseph, Jesus' stepfather, goes through Solomon by Bathsheba.
Ok greenie.
Go and rapture yourself up with the fake messiah. God is not hard up for followers. Especially those that mix the traditions of man with His truth.
Take all who you can get into satan little red wagon and go with the son of perdition for all I care. You want strong dellusion you are getting it.
As far addressing me about Ruth? Who cares! I dont.............. Mohammed and islam is a lie and you are defending a lie. But then again you defend and promate a lot of lies and traditions of men.
We are at the door of the 6th trumpet to sound and all you can think about is how good you can impress Ken and others about pasting and copying scripture. You really make a good dog and pony show green.
If you are going to make fun of Arnold you may as well call God a liar because Arnold reads right out of the Bible itself word for word. Researches everything down to the passages in their native languages so nothing is overlooked. He doesnt take anything anybody has to say about the Bible like you. If its not in the Bible then its a lie. And guess what? Arnold has found a lot of lies being spread around from amatures such as yourself thinking a word means exactly what it means in English.
God says the world will whore after the fake messiah and you think you are going up in a cloud? Shyt green...............the Elect are going nowhere. God says His Elect will stand against the firey darts of satan and you think you are above the Elect?
I for one know you never once watched one bible study from Shepards Chapel. If you did you'd know Arnold doesnt make anything up or promote anything anybody else says. Its either in the Bible or its is not.

greenbear
26th April 2010, 05:55 PM
7th Trump

Whats Ruth have to do with the geneology of Jacob and Abraham and their desendents, the twelve tribes?

I answered you question above. Ruth is a gentile, a Moabitess, and she is in the genealogy of Christ. That doesn't fit in with your cult leaders teaching so you reject Bible truth. You don't care because you don't care what the Bible has to say. You want lies. Period. All the rest is just noise.

fiftybagger
26th April 2010, 06:38 PM
This guy's a real peach:

THE CULTIC TEACHINGS OF ARNOLD MURRAY

Little Gods

Not only does Arnold Murray teach a false concept of God, he also believes that men were once gods who existed prior to living on the earth. In Genesis 1:26 when referring to the "Our" and "Us" (which has normally been understood to mean the Persons of the Trinity: Mal. 2:10 cf. Job 9:8; Isa. 44:24) Murray says, "he spoke to the Elohim, meaning God and his children, let us make that man in our image, which is to say make it look in the likeness that we are. Do you appear as your soul appeared in the world that was?" – "I told you, that God said "In Our image, Our likeness" the Elohim were standing there, they were from before." (Tape #146) "We always were with Him [God] until you were born into this earth." (Kenites, Tape #436) Similar to the cultic teaching of the Mormons, Murray declares that God is "one man,…our Father," and like the Oneness Pentecostals, God "(sic) gots three offices he serves." (Shepherd's Chapel Questions and Answers period, aired 5-14-91)

The Biblical View of God

The biblical teaching concerning the nature of God is completely incompatible with Murray's modalism (a heresy taught by groups such as the Oneness Pentecostals). There is a distinction of Persons in the Godhead (Matt. 3:16; 17; 28:19; 2 Cor 13:14) who have personal relationships with one another which cannot be accounted for if they are all the exact same person as Murray teaches (Matt. 12:31, 32; John 1:1-14; 8:16-18; 14:16, 17, 23; 15:26; 16:28; 17:1-5). The Trinity is one of the major tenets of the Christian faith. All the cults deviate from Christianity on this point, and Mr. Murray is no exception.

Additionally, God is not a man (Num. 23:19; Hos. 11:9; John 4:24), and angels and humans are not gods (Isa. 43:10; 44:6-8; 1 Cor. 8:4-6; Gal. 4:8). Neither did man preexist with God. The Bible says that God created man on the earth, not in heaven (Gen. 2:7; Zech. 12:1; I Cor. 14:47, 48). Christ, on the other hand, being the eternal Son of God who always existed with the Father (John 1:1; 17:5), is the only man who ever preexisted with the Father (John 3:13, 31; 8:23; I Cor. 15:45-48). John the Baptist, who was born before Christ (Luke1,2), said that Christ existed before he did (John 1:15,30). His statement can only be explained by affirming that Christ existed with God before his incarnation, and John the Baptist (or any other human) did not.

THE IMPLICIT RACISM OF ARNOLD MURRAY

Anglo-Israel Origins

Mr. Murray teaches Anglo-Israelism which believes that Anglo-Saxons are the chosen race, and America and Great Britain are the lost tribes of the children of Israel. Murray claims that the northern ten tribes of Israel are the "the same tribes that later went north and populated Europe and North America." (The Shepherd's Chapel newsletter #148, 2-91) According to the theology of Anglo-Israelism, other races are inferior to whites, and usually the blacks and Jewish race are particularly stigmatized. Murray, on the other hand, says that he respects blacks and other races. However, he believes these races were the Adam created on the sixth day of creation in Genesis 1, while the Anglo-Saxons were another Adam created on the eighth day of creation based on his interpretation of Genesis 2. Hence, there is a definite distinction between whites and non-whites. Arnold Murray also promotes the literature of other Anglo-Israelism teachers. The Shepherd's Chapel Book List, for instance, offers materials by E. Raymond Cap. And J.H. Allen.

The Serpent Seed Doctrine and the Kenites

Another central teaching of Arnold Murray is the serpent seed doctrine. According to Murray, Eve had sex with the Serpent in the Garden of Eden. In 2 Cor. 11:3, Murray uses the word "beguiled" to mean "wholly seduced." Hence, Murray claims the Serpent sexually seduced Eve who then became pregnant with Cain; the devil's literal offspring. Murray asserts that the offspring of Cain are called the "Kenites." He also states that the Kenites are not a race, "but a hybrid." (Genesis 1:1-6:22, tape #146) He thus seems to implicitly consider them to be less than human. Mr. Murray claims that many of the Kenites are Jewish! Based upon the "creed" of the Shepherd's Chapel, Murray states, "We believe in an existing Satan… who has a people who will not hear God (John 8:44-47)." (Our Statement of Faith, p. 2) In John 8:44-47, the context clearly states that these people who are the "children of the devil" are Jews (8:31-58).

Hence, Murray believes that Jesus is referring to these particular Jews as the literal offspring of Satan. Regarding the Jews he writes, "Now, who stands in Jerusalem today?.. the sons of Cain, or those who will not accept Jesus Christ.. the Kenites, that founded a new nation starting in 1948." (The Shepherd's Bible Commentary by Arnold Murray, 1979) he calls them "scum," and obviously makes the racial Jewish businessmen remark when he states, "If you want to get a Kenite upset, bother his money table." (Parable of the Fig Tree, Tape #445) Murray connects these Jews with Cain by Christ's comment in John 8:44 that their father was a "murderer from the beginning." To affirm these Jews as the offspring of Cain (i.e., the Kenites), Murray refers to Cain's murder of Abel in Genesis 4. One can only conclude that Mr. Murray has made statements that label him as a white supremacist. He might tell colored people to be proud of who they are, but then again, so do some white supremacists. The real questions the followers of Arnold Murray need to ask are: Does Arnold Murray think that non-whites are equal to white in every respect? Does he approve of interracial Christian marriages like the Bible does? (Gen. 16; Num. 12 cf., Gen. 10:6 & Amos 9:7; Song of Sol. 1:5-7 cf., 3:7-11; I Cor. 7:39; Gal. 3:28 [note: The only type of marriage the Bible forbids is one between believer and nonbeliever: Ex. 34:14-16; I Cor. 7:39; 2 Cor. 6:14]) Would Mr. Murray let a black or a Christian of Jewish ancestry preach at his church – perhaps even take it over if he were to pass away? What does Murray think about the Jewish holocaust in World War II? What does he think about the Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? These types of questions need to be addressed to Arnold Murray.

http://www.mission.org/jesuspeople/arnmuray.htm

7th trump
26th April 2010, 06:43 PM
7th Trump

Whats Ruth have to do with the geneology of Jacob and Abraham and their desendents, the twelve tribes?

I answered you question above. Ruth is a gentile, a Moabitess, and she is in the genealogy of Christ. That doesn't fit in with your cult leaders teaching so you reject Bible truth. You don't care because you don't care what the Bible has to say. You want lies. Period. All the rest is just noise.

I didnt pose the question about Ruth........................Ken did.
You'd know this if you actually read the thread, but it looks as though you are too far up everyones behind to see.

StackerKen
26th April 2010, 06:48 PM
7th why do you gotta be such a jerk?

StackerKen
26th April 2010, 06:53 PM
7th;
Do you know what the fruits of the spirit are?

Galatians 5:22-23

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

StackerKen
26th April 2010, 06:54 PM
:oo-->

StackerKen
26th April 2010, 07:02 PM
I have to admit(confess) something here.

In my flesh, I am an ass

Its only by asking God to fill me with his Spirit (everyday)that I am somewhat able not to be.

7th trump
26th April 2010, 07:10 PM
This guy's a real peach:

THE CULTIC TEACHINGS OF ARNOLD MURRAY

Little Gods

Not only does Arnold Murray teach a false concept of God, he also believes that men were once gods who existed prior to living on the earth. In Genesis 1:26 when referring to the "Our" and "Us" (which has normally been understood to mean the Persons of the Trinity: Mal. 2:10 cf. Job 9:8; Isa. 44:24) Murray says, "he spoke to the Elohim, meaning God and his children, let us make that man in our image, which is to say make it look in the likeness that we are. Do you appear as your soul appeared in the world that was?" – "I told you, that God said "In Our image, Our likeness" the Elohim were standing there, they were from before." (Tape #146) "We always were with Him [God] until you were born into this earth." (Kenites, Tape #436) Similar to the cultic teaching of the Mormons, Murray declares that God is "one man,…our Father," and like the Oneness Pentecostals, God "(sic) gots three offices he serves." (Shepherd's Chapel Questions and Answers period, aired 5-14-91)
(let me ask you something fifty. Where in this paragraph does it say Arnold says Gods children are "little gods"? Do you know what the Elohim are? I didnt think so.........
Also, the flesh (man) cannot go into paradise.) What know fifty.................you still gonna back a liar like your wife?
The Biblical View of God

The biblical teaching concerning the nature of God is completely incompatible with Murray's modalism (a heresy taught by groups such as the Oneness Pentecostals). There is a distinction of Persons in the Godhead (Matt. 3:16; 17; 28:19; 2 Cor 13:14) who have personal relationships with one another which cannot be accounted for if they are all the exact same person as Murray teaches (Matt. 12:31, 32; John 1:1-14; 8:16-18; 14:16, 17, 23; 15:26; 16:28; 17:1-5). The Trinity is one of the major tenets of the Christian faith. All the cults deviate from Christianity on this point, and Mr. Murray is no exception.
( Ask greenie if she can recite Jesus where He said: "if you seen me you've seen the Father". Arnold can without a problem. Or is greenie going to lie to you and make you the fool you are proving to be?)

Additionally, God is not a man (Num. 23:19; Hos. 11:9; John 4:24), and angels and humans are not gods (Isa. 43:10; 44:6-8; 1 Cor. 8:4-6; Gal. 4:8). Neither did man preexist with God. The Bible says that God created man on the earth, not in heaven (Gen. 2:7; Zech. 12:1; I Cor. 14:47, 48). Christ, on the other hand, being the eternal Son of God who always existed with the Father (John 1:1; 17:5), is the only man who ever preexisted with the Father (John 3:13, 31; 8:23; I Cor. 15:45-48). John the Baptist, who was born before Christ (Luke1,2), said that Christ existed before he did (John 1:15,30). His statement can only be explained by affirming that Christ existed with God before his incarnation, and John the Baptist (or any other human) did not.
(Thats right God is not Flesh so therefore God is not man. Arnold never said God was a man. Yep the flesh was created on earth..................whats wrong with that? If Jesus said "if you have seen me you have seen the Fathe"r only supports that Christ was before Joh the Baptist...................HELLO!)

THE IMPLICIT RACISM OF ARNOLD MURRAY

Anglo-Israel Origins

Mr. Murray teaches Anglo-Israelism which believes that Anglo-Saxons are the chosen race, and America and Great Britain are the lost tribes of the children of Israel. Murray claims that the northern ten tribes of Israel are the "the same tribes that later went north and populated Europe and North America." (The Shepherd's Chapel newsletter #148, 2-91) According to the theology of Anglo-Israelism, other races are inferior to whites, and usually the blacks and Jewish race are particularly stigmatized. Murray, on the other hand, says that he respects blacks and other races. However, he believes these races were the Adam created on the sixth day of creation in Genesis 1, while the Anglo-Saxons were another Adam created on the eighth day of creation based on his interpretation of Genesis 2. Hence, there is a definite distinction between whites and non-whites. Arnold Murray also promotes the literature of other Anglo-Israelism teachers. The Shepherd's Chapel Book List, for instance, offers materials by E. Raymond Cap. And J.H. Allen.
( well a little common sense tells a fifth grader that Jesus CXhrist doesnt look like a Japaneese or Chineese or African or Asian and if Jesus himself addresses the jew who are not as liars then the only reasonable fact left are the anglo-saxon race. The ones that went over the Caucacian mountains to England where Jesus visited the English coast line tin mines His uncle owned.)

The Serpent Seed Doctrine and the Kenites

Another central teaching of Arnold Murray is the serpent seed doctrine. According to Murray, Eve had sex with the Serpent in the Garden of Eden. In 2 Cor. 11:3, Murray uses the word "beguiled" to mean "wholly seduced." Hence, Murray claims the Serpent sexually seduced Eve who then became pregnant with Cain; the devil's literal offspring. Murray asserts that the offspring of Cain are called the "Kenites." He also states that the Kenites are not a race, "but a hybrid." (Genesis 1:1-6:22, tape #146) He thus seems to implicitly consider them to be less than human. Mr. Murray claims that many of the Kenites are Jewish! Based upon the "creed" of the Shepherd's Chapel, Murray states, "We believe in an existing Satan… who has a people who will not hear God (John 8:44-47)." (Our Statement of Faith, p. 2) In John 8:44-47, the context clearly states that these people who are the "children of the devil" are Jews (8:31-58).
(Jesus addresses this very same thing that kenites are the son satan. Its Biblically well documented.)

Hence, Murray believes that Jesus is referring to these particular Jews as the literal offspring of Satan. Regarding the Jews he writes, "Now, who stands in Jerusalem today?.. the sons of Cain, or those who will not accept Jesus Christ.. the Kenites, that founded a new nation starting in 1948." (The Shepherd's Bible Commentary by Arnold Murray, 1979) he calls them "scum," and obviously makes the racial Jewish businessmen remark when he states, "If you want to get a Kenite upset, bother his money table." (Parable of the Fig Tree, Tape #445) Murray connects these Jews with Cain by Christ's comment in John 8:44 that their father was a "murderer from the beginning." To affirm these Jews as the offspring of Cain (i.e., the Kenites), Murray refers to Cain's murder of Abel in Genesis 4. One can only conclude that Mr. Murray has made statements that label him as a white supremacist. He might tell colored people to be proud of who they are, but then again, so do some white supremacists. The real questions the followers of Arnold Murray need to ask are: Does Arnold Murray think that non-whites are equal to white in every respect? Does he approve of interracial Christian marriages like the Bible does? (Gen. 16; Num. 12 cf., Gen. 10:6 & Amos 9:7; Song of Sol. 1:5-7 cf., 3:7-11; I Cor. 7:39; Gal. 3:28 [note: The only type of marriage the Bible forbids is one between believer and nonbeliever: Ex. 34:14-16; I Cor. 7:39; 2 Cor. 6:14]) Would Mr. Murray let a black or a Christian of Jewish ancestry preach at his church – perhaps even take it over if he were to pass away? What does Murray think about the Jewish holocaust in World War II? What does he think about the Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? These types of questions need to be addressed to Arnold Murray.
(The bible calls a person from two different races a "manzar", and no, God doesnt hate them. God frowns on the manzar and specifically states they will not be of any kingship. We are to stay pure in race. Theres nothing wrong with being a different race. In fact Arnold tells his viewers that being pure in your race is following Gods law.)

http://www.mission.org/jesuspeople/arnmuray.htm

As compared to green and her lies of the rapture and beleiving in the traditions of man over Gods word?
Furthmore fifty, why are you taking a third persons view of someone? Do you always cut and paste from a third party's view without first checking it out for yourself?
Wow thats just completely assinine foolish, but then again you married green.

7th trump
26th April 2010, 07:14 PM
7th;
Do you know what the fruits of the spirit are?

Galatians 5:22-23

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

So when God doesnt allow you into Paradise for following a fake messiah are you going to say God is a liar and an unkind, unfair, ungentle and unloving for putting you in with the goats instead of the sheep?

7th trump
26th April 2010, 07:19 PM
I have to admit(confess) something here.

In my flesh, I am an ass

Its only by asking God to fill me with his Spirit (everyday)that I am somewhat able not to be.

While you are confessing. Why dont you confess you are lazy and dont want to check out the Bible yourself.

greenbear
26th April 2010, 07:24 PM
7th,
I dare you to look up all the scripture references in the article Fifty posted. Copy and paste them to notepad. Read them. I can guarantee you they will not agree with the strange doctrines of your teacher Arnold Murray.

StackerKen
26th April 2010, 07:25 PM
I confess I am lazy....But I do read the bible every day

I came back to edit my post

gotta eat

greenbear
26th April 2010, 07:34 PM
7th,

When people are just newly born of the Spirit, they are like little chicks. They follow the first BIG thing that they see. Read my testimony on RJB's thread. I was seeking for truth, then the first BIG thing I saw was the Seventh Day Adventist Church. It is a cult, it teaches a gospel of works. I eventually left in disgust because I realized I was a wretched sinner and I could not keep the Law, no matter how hard I tried. The Lord didn't let me go, though. He led me to the place where I could understand that the Truth is only found in the Holy Bible. If a man's (or woman's) words do not agree with the Bible, then they are liars. Let God be true, and every man a liar, as it is written... Put away Arnold Murray, and all the lies he has taught you. Ask Jesus for the Holy Spirit to deprogram your mind from the web of lies that are holding you in bondage, and to teach you from the pure Word of truth. Jesus said, you must be born again of the spirit. John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.Peter says, Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. I'll be praying for you.

7th trump
26th April 2010, 08:04 PM
7th,

When people are just newly born of the Spirit, they are like little chicks. They follow the first BIG thing that they see. Read my testimony on RJB's thread. I was seeking for truth, then the first BIG thing I saw was the Seventh Day Adventist Church. It is a cult, it teaches a gospel of works. I eventually left in disgust because I realized I was a wretched sinner and I could not keep the Law, no matter how hard I tried. The Lord didn't let me go, though. He led me to the place where I could understand that the Truth is only found in the Holy Bible. If a man's (or woman's) words do not agree with the Bible, then they are liars. Let God be true, and every man a liar, as it is written... Put away Arnold Murray, and all the lies he has taught you. Ask Jesus for the Holy Spirit to deprogram your mind from the web of lies that are holding you in bondage, and to teach you from the pure Word of truth. Jesus said, you must be born again of the spirit. John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.Peter says, Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. I'll be praying for you.

Excuse me!!!!! God doesnt lead anyone to beleiving lies like the rapture. God will send strong dillusion if you would rather listen to foolishness than God Himself.
Green by listening to all these other guru's in all these other threads you are contributing in you are taking a chance at listening to satan influence at the pulpit and the traditions of man. God does not send liars or beggers.

Umm..................Arnold reads directly from the Book word for word. Arnold goes out of his way to looks up the words in the passages the ancient translaters used with a Concordence to see what meaning in the Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic that may have been lost or mistranslated. Hes very articulate about getting the correct translation before he goes and says anything about any passage. You should try this proof reading sometime green. You take a chance of spreading lies and deceptions from reading other authors who do not check out the Word thoroughly.
And another thing green................we all sin from time to time. We also fight the flesh. Thats why theres a thing called repenting.

Just because you think you are saved doesnt stop anyone from sinning from time to time. You can be "saved" but yet continue to sin to a point that you are no longer saved until you once again repent, and mean it. How many times did Christ say we should repent in a day?...........7 x ? what green? Have you ever read this in the Bible?

What happens to a "saved" person who gets all caught up in say drug use and eventually out right murders another over some measely drugs? Are they still saved after the dirty wicked deed? How about the rapist? Is a rapist "saved"? A rapist can beleive in Jesus and yet still continue to rape. Rape is punishable by death.
A murderer is to be brought up in front of God so that a trial in Gods court will take place. Thats putting the murderer to death to be brought up in front of God................capital punishment which I suppose you are against.
Is this murderer still "saved" green if God finds the murderer guilty of the circumstances of his actions?
No green the murderer is not saved, but is condemmed to destruction. Turned to ashes from within....................destroyed and be blotted from the memories of people that person ever knew. No tears will be shed in paradise green. Remember that!

7th trump
27th April 2010, 07:09 AM
What feels good must be good right fifty?
Instead of listening to this feel good, new age attitude crap of your wife who doesnt proof read anything to see if it stands up to the Word. Why dont you actually watch one of Arnolds studies instead of cut and pasting a third party judgement against Arnold? Might do you a whole lot of good to see the errors of greenie. She's pretty transparent. Flocking to anything that feels good to her and that would be an embarrasement in the long run wouldnt you think?
Not only that, but you wont look like the ass for assuming what third party says. Maybe get both side of the coin so you know all the facts. Anybody can write up anything about anybody on the internet. Does that make what is said truthful and viable?
Otherwise you might to be found guilty of the same judgement these third party idiots are to be found guilty of?
For your own salvation fifty, I'd refigure using an internet cut and paste about somebody who you dont know diddly about.

messianicdruid
27th April 2010, 06:25 PM
What is Jesus talking about in Matthew 15:24?

greenbear
27th April 2010, 08:49 PM
1 Corinthians 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

This is the division of humanity today. In order for Jews to be saved during the Church age, they must become a part of the Body of Christ, which is the largely gentile Church. Bible prophesies of end-time events regarding Israel and the gentiles nations are also soon to come pass, in fact have already begun. The fullness of the gentiles may be come in at any time.

StackerKen
27th April 2010, 09:11 PM

I am not sure...But look at the rest of it..

27"Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table."

28Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

messianicdruid
28th April 2010, 09:32 AM
[quote=messianicdruid ]
I am not sure...But look at the rest of it..

27"Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table."

28Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

The point He is making is simply, that He is the Kinsman Redeemer. He was sent first to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Other people have faith, there is no question. He was sent, and then sent His apostles to seek and to save that which was lost {appolumi = put away in punishment}.

The parable of the Treasure in the field is instructive here. The Treasure {Israel} was lost {appolumi} in the field {the field is the world}. Jesus bought the whole field to gain the treasure, but the whole world benefits in salvation, as well.

In other words, they all may become Israelites through faith in Christ.

Who is a Jew? God's answer to this question cannot be obtained by looking at one's genetics, but by the lawful requirements of citizenship in a tribe of Israel. This shows how those Jews who accepted Christ and all others who accept Him as King-Messiah have legally joined the tribe of Judah and are thus "Jews". On the other hand, those who have rejected Him are NOT Jews at all, because they have revolted against the King of the Judah and have forfeited their citizenship in Judah.

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.org/COLDFUSION/booklet.cfm?PID=97

Who is an Israelite?

This 60-page book is a natural sequel to the book, "Who is a Jew?" It traces the natural Israelites (i.e., ex-Israelites of the dispersion) from Israel to Assyria and on into Europe and other parts of the world. However, it also shows that being an Israelite is a matter of lawful citizenship. To become a citizen of Israel requires accepting Jesus Christ as the Birthright Holder of Joseph in His second coming. In other words, one must be an overcomer to be an Israelite. This was how Jacob received the name "Israel" at the beginning.

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.org/COLDFUSION/booklet.cfm?PID=97

StackerKen
28th April 2010, 09:45 AM
God's answer to this question cannot be obtained by looking at one's genetics,
I agree :)

Galatians 3:28 says it :)

Also Colossians 3:11

Serpo
29th April 2010, 12:25 AM
NO............

30pcsAg
29th April 2010, 09:35 PM

Thanks MD, Nice lesson. You often make me think and I appreciate that. I was wondering which direction you were going with this verse.

I think this is a tough/confusing verse and I believe is often misunderstood, especially when studied alone. I have seen some elaborate explanations of why he told them that he was only sent to the “lost sheep of the house of Israel”. Maybe it is confusing by design or perhaps the words on the page don’t say exactly what we expect.

I think He was teaching His disciples that He was not sent only to the Jews. I don’t believe He ever hid that fact from his disciples. I also think that He used this opportunity to prove the importance of faith. In verse 24 He might even be admonishing His disciples. Notice in verse 23 His disciples are asking Jesus to send the woman away. And in verse 24 He does not say “yeah she’s a dog and not the reason I’m here, I’ll send her away”. Instead it looks to me like He refuses their request and then blesses her.

21Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

And thank you Ken. I am encouraged how you see the big picture.

StackerKen
29th April 2010, 09:50 PM
thank you 30pcs

I think that passage may teach us that it is by faith alone that we are saved.

not DNA of anything else for that matter.

and Gods Amazing Grace of course :)

30pcsAg
29th April 2010, 10:15 PM
thank you 30pcs

I think that passage may teach us that it is by faith alone that we are saved.

not DNA of anything else for that matter.

and Gods Amazing Grace of course :)

I think the verses absolutely reinforces faith, But I believe "salvation" is a gift that is given by God because he is merciful and faith helps us to recognize it and hope to accept it. I think that gift is the birth/awakening of the spirit within. Then the word works with the holy spirit to increase our faith and hope...and hopefully charity.

Edit: Nice! When I first opened your response the last sentance didn't show up, so I didn't see your refernce to grace.

It is by the Grace of GOD i am saved ;D

StackerKen
29th April 2010, 10:20 PM
Yes, I agree it surely is a gift :)

I thank God for my faith and his spirit.

without him, I am nothing. :)

30pcsAg
29th April 2010, 10:23 PM
I am thankful too :sun:

Back on topic: The title is kind of a loaded question. I don't support the anti-Christ government that is ruling in Jerusalem, but there are "forms" of Israel that I do believe I should "support". On the other hand I don't generally call myself Christian.