PDA

View Full Version : The Plot against the Church

Awoke
8th April 2010, 08:06 AM
The electronic copy of the book can be found here:

http://www.catholicvoice.co.uk/pinay/

This book was written by a group of dedicated Catholic bishops, as a warning to the Pope, regarding the jewish infiltration of the Catholic Church. It was published and handed to the Pope in 1962. It is an in depth look at the history of the jewish conspiracy against the Christian religion, using documentation from Papal bull, canons, historical texts dating back to the medieval days, as well as published jewish historians whom admit to the conspiracy in their own historical texts.
This book is a must read for anyone who wants to know the truth behind the far-reaching jewish conspiracy, regardless if you are Christian or not.

DMac
8th April 2010, 08:12 AM
Thanks for bringing this one up Awoke!

I need to add this book to my library.

dlm1968
8th April 2010, 08:25 AM
The Catholic Church has definitely been infiltrated, however.....

"And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

So all will be made right in God's time.

Awoke
8th April 2010, 08:44 AM
My pleaesure, Dmac!

The Catholic Church has definitely been infiltrated, however.....

"And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

So all will be made right in God's time.

Agreed. The luciferian, kabbalistic 5th column will loose in the end.
I guess that is what surprises me about them. They know they are going to go to hell, yet they still choose lucifer over the Lord.

dlm1968
8th April 2010, 09:14 AM
I don't know why people choose evil either. But satan is very deceptive and his goal is to take as many souls with him before the end. At this point in time it appears that he is having great success.

There is definitely a crisis in the Church. The Bride of Christ, the Catholic Church, may appear to be faltering, after all she is run by fallible and imperfect humans. She is also being attacked viciously and many of our current bishops and cardinals are either weak in faith or working for the other side. All that we can do is hold on to our faith and pray. For these reasons and many more, my family goes to an SSPX chapel and has for almost 15 years now. I have not been in a "mainstream" Catholic Church in many, many years. I personally cannot stomach the changes ushered in by Vatican II.

Book
8th April 2010, 09:16 AM
Thanks for this thread and this link Awoke!

:)

Awoke
8th April 2010, 09:20 AM
For these reasons and many more, my family goes to an SSPX chapel and has for almost 15 years now. I have not been in a "mainstream" Catholic Church in many, many years. I personally cannot stomach the changes ushered in by Vatican II.

You need to read that book then. Big time. Make a point of it. You can order it at www.omnicbc.com
It's only 20 bucks.

Thanks for this thread and this link Awoke!

:)

Welcome!!

dlm1968
8th April 2010, 10:02 AM
I will look into it. Thank you.

goldmonkey
8th April 2010, 10:17 AM
Thanks Awoke!

Awoke
8th April 2010, 10:32 PM
You're welcome Gold monkey.

DMac
9th April 2010, 07:50 AM
http://www.catholicvoice.co.uk/

CatholicVoice.co.uk

I found this as I noticed the main page is currently offline:

http://edmi.parliament.uk/EDMi/EDMDetails.aspx?EDMID=37996&SESSION=899

Early Day Motion
EDM 917

ANTI-SEMITISM ON THE INTERNET

Mann, John

That this House notes the vile and anti-Semitic nature of the website www.catholicvoice.co.uk; notes that it is run by a known fascist and seeks to inspire hate against the Jewish community amongst others; understands that according to Nominet's WHOIS service it is based in the United Kingdom through ISP provider Plusnet in contradiction with that organisation's own hosting policies and remains available to be viewed by the world; calls on Plusnet to stop hosting the website content; and calls for the domain name to be revoked and believes that those who are writing, commissioning and uploading vile hate speech should face the full force of the law.

They seemed to have ruffled some feathers...

catholicvoice.co.uk Hounded Off the Internet (http://mauricepinay.blogspot.com/2009/03/catholicvoicecouk-hounded-off-internet.html)

This news came by email:

Just to let you know that Catholic Voice has temporarily been hounded off the Internet by 8 British MPs led by John Mann, chairman of the All Party Parliamentary Committee on Anti-Semitism. The libellous Early Day Motion raised by them in the House of Commons last Thursday can be found here. My ISP caved in to their complaint immediately, so I'm left looking for a new web host if I'm ever to get back on line.

Regards,

Timothy Johnson

Awoke
11th April 2010, 08:57 PM
Hmmm. So they finally made it happen. I posted about that a few weeks ago on GIM, quoting the same text.
If you search "Maurice Pinay blog" you will find out some more details and updates.

When I posted the thread back then though, the link was still good. They hadn't actually taken teh site down at that point.

I have it in MS Word format, if anyone needs it. I can put it up on www.yousendit.com and you can annonymously download it for free.

Let me know.