PDA

View Full Version : The Hexagram

DMac
8th April 2010, 12:43 PM
:o

43: Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

From what I understand the Jewish people adopted the Star of David some 150-200 years ago (give or take). This replaced the several millennia old menorah as the symbol of the Jewish people. The conspiratorial side of me believes a Rothschild had something to do with this, when Zionism took hold as a political movement.

I have read some things online relating the Hexagram to the worship of Saturn by ancient peoples of the world.

I would like to flesh this topic out a bit as I find historic symbolism to be quite interesting.

Ash_Williams
8th April 2010, 04:15 PM
I imagine it originally represented a star although assuming that there's a good chance no one would ever agree which star.

singular_me
9th April 2010, 05:45 PM
One theory I've heard about the hexagram is that it's a composite symbol that combines the alchemical elements Earth (downward pointing triangle, representing matter) and Fire (upward pointing triangle, representing spirit or energy). Don't know how true this is.

true... but it also is a tetahedron in 3d, in sacred geometry is a main figure
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahedron ...

furthermore, the 3 angles are 60 degrees each, so we have 666

this is the base of all other geometric figures, in 2 and 3d

666 is not the number of the anti-christ but "all knowledge". It is a plot to make the average ppl fearfull, so they wont investigate. Because all knowledge is used against us, it is thus dangerous, hence the negative aspect of 666

this brings us back to the Israeli flag also compsed by another inverted triangle... which means "as above, so below"...

a famous quote by Mme Blavatsky, who started the Theosophical society.

http://www.blavatsky.net/

Geometry and its symbolism are very important among high ranked Freemasons, Vatican, etc...

the tetrahedon (here below) is repeated, I do not know how many times anymore, I think 12 times (12 octaves), in the dodecahedron, which represents the shape of the universe

greenbear
10th April 2010, 01:06 PM
"Humans are such easy prey." Slogan for an H. P. Lovecraft inspired film.

sirgonzo420
27th April 2010, 08:07 PM
One theory I've heard about the hexagram is that it's a composite symbol that combines the alchemical elements Earth (downward pointing triangle, representing matter) and Fire (upward pointing triangle, representing spirit or energy). Don't know how true this is.

666 is not the number of the anti-christ but "all knowledge". It is a plot to make the average ppl fearfull, so they wont investigate. Because all knowledge is used against us, it is thus dangerous, hence the negative aspect of 666

this brings us back to the Israeli flag also compsed by another inverted triangle... which means "as above, so below"...

Geometry and its symbolism are very important among high ranked Freemasons, Vatican, etc...

the tetrahedon (here below) is repeated, I do not know how many times anymore, I think 12 times (12 octaves), in the dodecahedron, which represents the shape of the universe

http://www.math.rochester.edu/u/faculty/doug/oldcourses/443s08/SmallStellatedDodecahedronMosaic.jpg

Care to explain the bolded sentence above?

I'm not a christian per se, but I'm curious what you mean.

cortez
28th April 2010, 07:13 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6151699791256390335#

Haramein explains this and more . grand unified theory

7th trump
28th April 2010, 09:24 AM

http://www.math.rochester.edu/u/faculty/doug/oldcourses/443s08/SmallStellatedDodecahedronMosaic.jpg

For anybody reading the false prophesies spewing from singular.
666 is the 6th trumpet, the 6th seal and the 6th vail.
Read each and everyone of those verses in Revelations and you will see these three verses are the appearence of satan being kicked from Heaven to earth. When satan (play acting as Jesus) appears on earth all three events just happen.
The real Christ appears at the last or 7th trump.

Ash_Williams
28th April 2010, 10:34 AM

I've heard this but it's never made sense to me.
First, we have 60 60 60, not 666.
Second, the three angles are 60 degrees each? That's true of an equilateral triangle (of which there are about 8 in the 6 pointed star.) There's also at least 30 angles under 180 degrees on the 6 pointed star, which 3 are we talking about?

keehah
28th April 2010, 12:35 PM
I just think the Rothchild's adopt 'best science.'
The star of David is 'old school' understanding of matter.
http://www.blazelabs.com/pics/cubeanim.gif
http://www.blazelabs.com/f-p-syn.asp (More than 'just' old school at this site)
Newer theories use waves describe it better.
http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Images/Spherical-Wave-Particle.jpg
http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Most-Simple-Scientific-Theory-Reality.htm
http://www.blazelabs.com/pics/standwaves.gif
http://seeker401.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/logo-edmond-rothschild.jpg?w=292&h=300

Horn
28th April 2010, 12:54 PM
Spitfire, keehah?

keehah
28th April 2010, 01:07 PM
Bullseye Horn!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullseye_(target)

Consequently, "hitting the bullseye" became a term for an unexpectedly good success.

Speaking of targets here abouts......

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1216/614217485_14df22138f.jpg ;)

singular_me
29th April 2010, 08:16 AM

--------------------------

666 is most likely a deception spread by the masons which already were in power when the bible was drafted. Their secret society was already established back then, but namend differently. What we call Lucifer represents all the knowledge in the Universe - Christ all the Love within it. I heard this in an very insightful video

Love (compassion) and Knowledge (choice to use it for a greater good or evil) - We can see today why knowldege is a cause of so many deceptions out there. So it does make sense to many to think that Evil (Lucifer or Satan) has taken over, while it all comes down to Free will. Lets not forget that Adam and Eve were caught eating an apple from the Three of Knowlege. In fact they were banned because they wanted to know... were fed up with living in a golden cage so to speak (ignorance is bliss). So again, there is a subliminal lmessage in here willing to know comes with a price tag. beware of Knowledge... which is too very true. There are indeed to ways, dualities, to interpret the Eden Tale.

Based on the tetrahedron symbolism, the 3 sixty degree angles can be calculated as 6x6x6 = 18 a reduced number of 180 degrees.

666 is a false flag.

singular_me
29th April 2010, 08:25 AM

People'd better wake up and fast - it is about time to grasp why those evil doers are a lot smarter. This anti-new age and one world religion/trends have been spread by them, so people will resist deep insight knowledge. They have done an excellent job ... so far.

7th trump
29th April 2010, 09:31 AM

--------------------------

666 is most likely a deception spread by the masons which already were in power when the bible was drafted. Their secret society was already established back then,(can you prove any of this?) but namend differently. (again prove it!) What we (you mean you, not we) call Lucifer represents all the knowledge in the Universe (God told Adam and Eve not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. This is not at all "knowledge in the universe". satan doesnt have any power or knowledge, but power and knowledge to deceive. satan cannot create anything) - Christ all the Love within it. ( So what you are saying Singular is that it is satan who created the universe and God resides in it? Sounds to me like you prop up satan above God. Is this true? Is this how you are representing your thesis? Furthemore, why the need for a secret society if satan is above God? I mean you contrdict yourself!) I heard this in an very insightful video ( fine example of beleiving the "traditions of man" our Father told us not listen to- I heard on a video so it must be true........yea ok!).

Love (compassion) and Knowledge (choice to use it for a greater good or evil) - We can see today why knowldege is a cause of so many deceptions out there. So it does make sense to many to think that Evil (Lucifer or Satan) has taken over, while it all comes down to Free will. Lets not forget that Adam and Eve were caught eating an apple from the Three of Knowlege (Adam nor Eve ate any such thing as an apple).In fact they were banned because they wanted to know... (banned???.........where did you read that because Eve only partook of the tree of knowledge of good and evil after the serpent talked her into it? I do not read anywhere where Adam or Eve were wanting to know "all knowledge of the universe" because they were fed up.) were fed up with living in a golden cage so to speak (ignorance is bliss)(Really.....where did you read that in the Bible that Adam and Eve were fed up living in what cage?). So again, there is a subliminal lmessage (sounds like you beleive in your own lies to push an agenda that has no bases in the Bible) in here willing to know comes with a price tag. beware of Knowledge... which is too very true. There are indeed to ways, dualities, to interpret the Eden Tale. ( yep......there are your imagination of lies and then theres the truth)

Based on the tetrahedron symbolism, the 3 sixty degree angles can be calculated as 6x6x6 = 18 a reduced number of 180 degrees. (simple 4th grade arithmatic says 6x6x6= 228 not 18)

666 is a false flag.

(So when do we get to see some traditional magic like you pulling a rabbit out of your hat or how about the handerchief from the arm sleeve or even the coin behind the ears trick?)

Oh.......and greenbear are you listening to this stuff? Its right up your alley.

greenbear
29th April 2010, 10:13 AM
Oh.......and greenbear are you listening to this stuff? Its right up your alley.

Matthew 12:26-37 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? And if I by Beelzebub cast out

devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the

kingdom of God is come unto you. Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong

man? and then he will spoil his house. He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Wherefore I

say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto

men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall

not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree

corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the

abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out

of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in

the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

7th trump
29th April 2010, 10:38 AM

Matthew 12:26-37 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? And if I by Beelzebub cast out

devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the

kingdom of God is come unto you. Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong

man? and then he will spoil his house. He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Wherefore I

say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto

men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall

not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree

corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the

abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out

of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in

the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Just checking green.
Good post!

singular_me
29th April 2010, 10:55 AM
greenbear you will never make a point by quoting the bible... you are missing all the core issue... that every textbooks in every religions have a duality, a double meaning. Thats the trick, because religious texts, and everything we say by extension, have a doubke meaning. Just like in physics, you prove A because B existS. The result is AB.

in other words:
We can prove that white isnt black as much as we want, but the truth is GREY. .This because of the endless thinking process. demnding to reajust one's mind .

666 is most likely a deception spread by the masons which already were in power when the bible was drafted. Their secret society was already established back then,(can you prove any of this?)

will you accept that the cult of Osiris is still in power, hence the PYRAMID in free masonery? If you disagree here... indeed to each his town. All secret societies are derived from sumarians tablets (in the western world),, which was re-arranged/copycated fby the Hebrews when they drafted the Genesis.

Failing to see the connection between ancient egypt and the masons, it s a mistake. The cult of Osiris has survived in many forms throughout the millennia. I do not need to cite all the different names. Do some homework, please.

facts of life, miriacles and resurrection attributed to Jesus have been reported in other religions. Why? because the message of absolute truth has taken many shapes and appearcences, depending on which culture was dominant at the time. . The same holds true for Buddha, there are many similar myths (found elswhere) surrounding his life. While I might be more leaning toward buddhism, this doesnt discredit the message at all. I am just aware of it - and more importantly wont fight it to prove otherwise, like you.

Bye

edit: how can we agree about the definition of evil, if you cannot grasp that the opposite of Love is Fear... there is no satan, all dualities are created by God. We never can agree, because your premises and mine are totally different to start with .

My vision about siprituality is dealing with many more elements that yours which sticks to one textbook only. Hence my very different interpretaion.

PS: I dare you to study sacred gemoetry for a few weeks... then maybe you will become more open minded.but you wont do it...

PS: I dont believe that Man was born in sin, I dont believe in the Revelation, I dont believe in the Helll/Satan threat... all is fear- based, hence man-made. Best of luck in your fear-based reality and quoting the bible....

greenbear
29th April 2010, 11:29 AM
greenbear you will never make a point by quoting the bible... you are missing all the core issue... that every textbooks in every religions have a duality, a double meaning. Thats the trick, because religious texts, and everything we say by extension, have a doubke meaning.

The words spoken by the eternal God/Man are the deepest thoughts ever expressed by man. Jesus' words do not have a double meaning, his words have infinite meaning because they were spoken by an infinite God. Each level of meaning is truth, and cannot change or contradict the others.

7th trump
29th April 2010, 11:32 AM
greenbear you will never make a point by quoting the bible... you are missing all the core issue... that every textbooks in every religions have a duality, a double meaning. Thats the trick, because religious texts, and everything we say by extension, have a doubke meaning. Just like in physics, you prove A because B existS. The result is AB.

in other words:
We can prove that white isnt black as much as we want, but the truth is GREY. .This because of the endless thinking process. demnding to reajust one's mind .

666 is most likely a deception spread by the masons which already were in power when the bible was drafted. Their secret society was already established back then,(can you prove any of this?)

will you accept that the cult of Osiris is still in power, hence the PYRAMID in free masonery? If you disagree here... indeed to each his town. All secret societies are derived from sumarians tablets (in the western world),, which was re-arranged/copycated fby the Hebrews when they drafted the Genesis.

Failing to see the connection between ancient egypt and the masons, it s a mistake. The cult of Osiris has survived in many forms throughout the millennia. I do not need to cite all the different names. Do some homework, please.

facts of life attributed to Jesus have been reported in other religions. Why? because the message of absolute truth has taken many shapes and appearcences, depending on which culture was dominant at the time. . The same holds true for Buddha, there are many similar myths (found elswhere) surrounding his life. While I might be more leaning toward buddhism, this doesnt discredit the message at all. I am just aware of it - and kore importantly wont fight it to prove otherwise, like you.

Bye

edit: how can we agree about the definition of evil, if you cannot grasp that the opposite of Love is Fear... there is no satan, all dualities are created by God. We never can agree, because your premises and mine are totally different to start with .

My vision about siprituality is dealing with many more elements that yours which sticks to one textbook only. Hence my very different interpretaion.

PS: I dare you to study sacred gemoetry for a few weeks... then maybe you will become more open minded.but you wont do it...

I think she made her point quite well by quoting the Bible.
The Bible is a trick?
Well...........explain the Ten Commandments then. Care to explain what mysterious trick they are?

keehah
29th April 2010, 12:06 PM
Thank god I posted such things at more than GIM1!

GODS FIRE; Moses and the Management of Exodus (http://www.quantavolution.org/vol_09/gods_fire_06.htm) (link now dead)

The first set is national: Moses invented the idea of a new nation, the concept of Israel, and the plan for it to come into existence - the Passover and Exodus. Surely there was insurrectionism in Egypt and among the Hebrews; surely the name of Israel-Jacob was known as a grand patriarch of old; surely there was a plethora of desires and schemes to win independence or set up a colony somewhere; perhaps a vague notion of the Promised Land existed. But Moses alone, so far we can tell, confirmed that all of these things could be planned and carried out, and he directed the operations. That he met with a response adequate to the occasion, and could rally the people and find the resources, that he could evade a crushing preemptive suppression were effects of his workable scheme. The outcome was the republican confederation of Israel.

A second set of Mosaic inventions is religious: the new Covenant of Yahweh with Israel which he "negotiated;" the idea of a Constitution of morality: the Decalogue of Commandments; and the Code of Laws. Of these, the Decalogue is outstanding, both as to form and to contents. Let me abbreviate these commandments of Yahweh:

1. I am your god-ruler.
2. Do not experiment with other gods.
3. Do not employ me needlessly.
4. Rest from labor to celebrate my being.

5. Respect your parents.
6. Do not kill amongst yourselves.
7. Confine sex to your spouse.
8. Do not steal.
9. Do not slander.
10. Do not covet.

The first four are intended to protect Yahweh. The six that follow are for the protection of the community. All are designed for the circumstances of life then and there. They are designed for people moving among disasters and disorganization. That they have been considered to be for all time and have been proclaimed as eternal simply proves that mankind has been forever in a state of disaster and disorganization, one step, two steps, but ever hardly more, from the Israelites in the desert.

They are almost entirely negative, a criminal code, rather than positive, and punishment for their violation is intended to be heavy. To contemplate god; to sympathize with the gods of other people; to wish divine help for all who need it; to enjoy one's rest from labor; to love and respect one's parents in the measure of your maturity and their worth; to respect human life everywhere; to give a full measure of intimate love; to guard the possessions of others as your own; to be benevolent and generous to others; to wish all people well: these are hardly suggested in the Decalogue, nor are many other positive virtues. The Decalogue is a hard-hitting, explicit set of solutions for survival, brilliantly conceived and promulgated by Moses (though almost frustrated by the preemptive apostasy of the Golden Calf).

We should also remind ourselves of Moses' Brazen Serpent, probably his final perfected instrument of the type of the rod. Used in conjunction with the Ark, it found a place therein, and was exhibited for a long period as a healing caduceus on its own account until it was destroyed. The contraption could by itself act as an electrical sparker, and it is conceivable that it was used both for charismatic (psychosomatic) therapy and for electroshock therapy.

Moses was not an astrologer (except in the sense that any astronomer whose ideas are mistaken or outmoded is an astrologer). On the contrary, his preoccupation was earthly, and he hated astrological science. This probably stems from his controversies with the Egyptian "pyramid scientists" and his perceived "persecution" by them.

In Deuteronomy [53] he warns the Jews against worshipping the heavenly bodies, condemning to death by stoning any man or woman who is proven to have "gone and served other gods and worshipped them, or the sun, or the moon or any of the host of heaven..." But there is no question of his meteorological interests and competence; he is a master of atmospheric and electrical arts.

Why did he not expand Yahwism to take in the heavenly movements? The answer is fairly plain: there is too much fatalism, too little drive, permitted in the fascination with celestial bodies; further, other religions were performing astrological services as effectively as the Jews with their scant resources might, and hence people would hear the fatal call of Egypt and Babylon. Again the problem of control. Precisely during Moses' tenure, also, the skies were usually clouded and dusted over; it was a poor period for astronomical observation. Finally, a sedentary observatory would be needed for star studies; this a wandering nation could not provide.

singular_me
29th April 2010, 12:16 PM
also, I dont believe that God is separated from his creation...

the prove that the cults of Osiris and Sumerian gods aare alive an kicking: thread, titled Vatican Loves Pine Cones
p://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?topic=1413.0

The Bible is a trick?
As I tried to explain Spectrism (to no avail), that the Bible has many chapters/verses speaking of the absolute truth... but anything else inducing fears is man-made. centuries back they feared thunder. Today people understand this phenomenon. There is nothing to fear but Knowledge that could be used against you/us. Not God. .Want to address the corruption of the church, The NWO, just learn what they know as best as you can while remembering that it is all about the power of the intent.

the 10 commendements also appear iin the ancient egyptian book on dead which predates the torah by 300 years.

Horn
29th April 2010, 12:26 PM

People'd better wake up and fast - it is about time to grasp why those evil doers are a lot smarter. This anti-new age and one world religion/trends have been spread by them, so people will resist deep insight knowledge. They have done an excellent job ... so far.

They are smarter, this much we know for sure.

Revelations in deception are being revealed almost daily now.

I'm waiting to wake up one day look in the mirror & realize I somehow played a part in the scheme... :lol

Well I am serious, I try to live my life as a witness to that event in my presence.

I remember you saying something similar in the past.

singular_me
29th April 2010, 12:48 PM
I remember you saying something similar in the past.

are you referring to "looking at oneself in a mirror"

yes I said that...

Horn
29th April 2010, 01:26 PM
Right, or beyond the material preps. this current battle is more a battle of being individually "righted" spiritually.

Then the thread somehow tailed off into the new age concept of the constant battle over egoity and it's fruitlessness.

Question; Is it possible to have the knowledge of "666" power put into better hands?

One would tend to think if the load was shared it could be possible... hmmm :oo-->

I am reminded of Sam in Lord of the Rings. :D Share the load

Sounds crazy, but if this power was found/available man could become alien to himself, this I think is the overall fear motivator for avoidance of it.

singular_me
29th April 2010, 01:40 PM
Question; Is it possible to have the knowledge of "666" power put into better hands?

One would tend to think if the load was shared it could be possible... hmmm

I am reminded of Sam in Lord of the Rings.

That a tough question but as I see it, the best way to avoid missue of knowledge is to communicate constantly.. speaking, reading, study almost not stop, and still there would be still evil committed out there. But in a minor proportion. Today it just is beyond appalling... at this pace we'd all become spiritual super brains, with external nanosensors to store information quicker into our neurones ... a long way to go of course, but 50% of population awareness would avoid the worse.. if we didnt have to deal with the NWO out there, id say that the tehcnology/computer era is typically suited for.

=====================

if you like to hear about the lucifer/666 dichotomy., listen to this video, 85% of what the guy sez perfectly makes sense.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=223340487918013901#

Horn
29th April 2010, 01:47 PM
This is the real battle, all info. has to be placed on the table in full sight, and seems we are currently stuck in the opposite end of that spectrum.

7th trump
29th April 2010, 01:48 PM
also, I dont believe that God is separated from his creation...

the prove that the cults of Osiris and Sumerian gods aare alive an kicking: thread, titled Vatican Loves Pine Cones
p://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?topic=1413.0

The Bible is a trick?
As I tried to explain Spectrism (to no avail), that the Bible has many chapters/verses speaking of the absolute truth... but anything else inducing fears is man-made. centuries back they feared thunder. Today people understand this phenomenon. There is nothing to fear but Knowledge that could be used against you/us. Not God. .Want to address the corruption of the church, The NWO, just learn what they know as best as you can while remembering that it is all about the power of the intent.

the 10 commendements also appear iin the ancient egyptian book on dead which predates the torah by 300 years.

"Absolute truth", but yet you twist the absolute truth around to morph the Bible into something its not.
The 666 is representitive of the sixth trump, the sixth vail, and sixth seal. Nothing more and nothing less.
Its the kenites who are behind the NWO just as it is suppose to happen but never come to fruitation until, their father, the wicked one, is kicked to earth and revitalizes the NWO.
The one world government wont quite come to being. Man cannot agree to make it happen, so it receives a political deadly wound.
The appearence of the false messiah (satan) at the 666 will have a church revival like no other and people will flock to his church and by worshipping this fake messiah, satan. satan is going to put a chicken in every pot and all debt erased for those who give allegience to him.

Get it?
You worship satan and he will make you debt free. After all satans children are the world bankers.
satan is the NWO! The world will worship satan and the world cannot buy nor sell without giving him allegience first. Sounds like a world government does it not if the world cannot buy nor sell?
Yes it does because thats just what it is. satan appears and gives life to the dead politically beast that man, through the various governments, cannot agree upon. satan is heading up the NWO. Its his baby that you are to give NO suckle to.
Your gold nor your silver will help you just as its written. Think about it for a minute, whats gold and silver going to be worth if all debt is wiped and a chicken in every pot if you worship the false messiah?
Did not God say the time satan is kicked from Heaven to earth is the hour of temptation? Can you imagine the level of temptation to get out of dept, everything paid for, scott free? No more mortgage, no more car payment, no more credit card payments. All the worldly objects are all free for the taking if you pledge allegiance to satan.
Any wonder the world is going to worship this fake messiah?
Your gold and silver will be worth nothing, nada, zicho........................dirt!

singular_me
29th April 2010, 02:21 PM
This is the real battle, all info. has to be placed on the table in full sight, and seems we are currently stuck in the opposite end of that spectrum.

yep, the state of affairs is very dire... when I watch the news, I am just get more horried by the day.

ps: please note that I edited my previous posting: misused of knowledge (and not evil.

singular_me
29th April 2010, 02:27 PM
"Absolute truth", but yet you twist the absolute truth around to morph the Bible into something its not. The 666 is representitive of the sixth trump, the sixth vail, and sixth seal. Nothing more and nothing less.

accoding to the fear manipulators. right...

I am telling you that 60 or 6 refers to a triangle angle in geometry, and there are 3 angles involved... take it or leave it. The elites have always made sure to protect "what they know" by spreading opposite agandas. It has been this way for more than 4000 years... They were very careful when drafting a textbook over a 400 year period.

the challenge will forever be "the choice of misusing of knowledge or not vs Love" . It is about self-resposibility... not the devil

sirgonzo420
29th April 2010, 03:44 PM

I've looked into it a bit; do you have any sources you'd like to suggest?

7th trump
29th April 2010, 04:11 PM
"Absolute truth", but yet you twist the absolute truth around to morph the Bible into something its not. The 666 is representitive of the sixth trump, the sixth vail, and sixth seal. Nothing more and nothing less.

accoding to the fear manipulators. right...

I am telling you that 60 or 6 refers to a triangle angle in geometry, and there are 3 angles involved...(so what......? you just proved you know a little geometry) take it or leave it. The elites have always made sure to protect "what they know" by spreading opposite agandas (any solid proof?). It has been this way for more than 4000 years...(were you there 4000 years ago to actually know this?) They were very careful when drafting a textbook over a 400 year period. (no solid proof of this and I bet you do not know who these elite are to know if they drafted any book?)

the challenge will forever be "the choice of misusing of knowledge or not vs Love" . It is about self-resposibility... not the devil

ooooow! Just what do you think the minute elite know that millions and billions in each generation of people of every race for thousands of years couldnt figure out. Millions of people cant figure out what a few know......................hahahahaha!
The Bible was not written by one family over 400 years. It was written by people who span thousands of years with no genetic family connection from different parts of europe, middle east and parts of asia.
I've heard better lies than this stupidity.
Looks as though you've been watching to much of Hollywoods raiders of the lost ark mixed in with some national treasure.

You just now discovering geometry?...................................hey they teach that in junior high........big deal. Try some algebra while you are at it.

singular_me
29th April 2010, 04:36 PM
I've looked into it a bit; do you have any sources you'd like to suggest?

books
http://www.goldenmean.info/dnaring/FIRSTBK.PDF
http://www.scribd.com/doc/8320/Robert-Lawlor-Sacred-Geometry-Philosophy-and-Practice-1982

Is the universe a dodecahedron?
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/18368

ps: each face of the dodecahedron has the shape of a Pentagon (!!!)

I am mostly rich in vid materials...

look for haramein's videos... his whole reserach is based on sacred geometry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekGJC5HFDlE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Su-m19xTpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujAlmq_v32c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVqfceBdcoA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7mIf5363e4&NR=1&feature=fvwp

I removed the two last vids. not the good ones, my msitakes... you might find Fibonacci interesting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAqTfBaqxGM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=085KSyQVb-U&feature=related

singular_me
29th April 2010, 05:14 PM
You just now discovering geometry?...................................hey they teach that in junior high........big deal. Try some algebra while you are at it.

really, did you watch the videos? Do they teach that geometry is the language of God (mumbo jumbo) This is well FAR beyond highshool and college. material..

7th trump
29th April 2010, 06:11 PM

really, did you watch the videos? Do they teach that geometry is the language of God (mumbo jumbo) This is well FAR beyond highshool and college. material..

Umm.............have you ever read the Bible?
Because God himself says hes the master of mathmaticians.
Why wouldnt He be.....................he created everything. So why are you trying to reinvent the wheel sort of speak?

ArgenteumTelum
29th April 2010, 06:52 PM
..........as above........so below

..........involution...........evolution

etc.

TA

steyr_m
29th April 2010, 06:59 PM
Bullseye Horn!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullseye_(target)

Consequently, "hitting the bullseye" became a term for an unexpectedly good success.

Speaking of targets here abouts......

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1216/614217485_14df22138f.jpg ;)

Where was that picture taken?

singular_me
29th April 2010, 07:59 PM
considering that sacred geometry is at the heart of in ALL religions, I just found a video contending that Mecca is the golden ratio of the world... if true, then we are even in deeper shyt than we think... the war with islam has too an esoteric meaning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD2323zkQUM&feature=related

if you are interested in this topic, please psot your finding about Mecca/golden Ratio... I am still serching for credible info

so far:
Golden Ratio a miracle of Kaaba, Islam and Quran: a mathematical proof
http://wisdomtoislam.com/evidence-of-islam/golden-ratio-a-miracle-of-kaaba-islam-and-quran-a-mathematical-proof

Horn
29th April 2010, 09:54 PM
1,618 - very interesting, repeat.

Thanks, looking forward to more.

singular_me
30th April 2010, 04:24 AM

I dont know how to stress it anymore... in the bible I endorse anything that values Love and selflessness... and discard anything related to fear mongering. As I apply this to amy other belief system. All of which leaves me the possibility to navigate the realm of spirituality. If this casts me as a satan worhiipper, so be it. The more I understand how Love/Light works, the more I resonnate with my inner being, feel balanced. .

I already explained my stance about Fear, the opposite of Love.

singular_me
30th April 2010, 04:38 AM
1,618 - very interesting, repeat.

Thanks, looking forward to more.

interestinglingly there is a Phi conspiracy...

This vid shows a interview with Prectcher, Elliot Wave, who has studied the golden ratio to apply it to financial markets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2Lu65XxTU&feature=related

economc charts analyzed using the golden ratio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-OXqME-pyI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6ft90FLI-I&feature=related

singular_me
30th April 2010, 04:49 AM
..........as above........so below

..........involution...........evolution

etc.

TA

as above so below, merely means so is macrocosm as microcosm...

7th trump
30th April 2010, 06:16 AM

I dont know how to stress it anymore... in the bible I endorse anything that values Love and selflessness... and discard anything related to fear mongering. As I apply this to amy other belief system. All of which leaves me the possibility to navigate the realm of spirituality. If this casts me as a satan worhiipper, so be it. The more I understand how Love/Light works, the more I resonnate with my inner being, feel balanced. .

I already explained my stance about Fear, the opposite of Love.

Well 666 is a number of a beast (satan), not your pathetic attempt to bring geometry into the Bible to explain some made up hidden message that simple is not there except in your tortured mind.
If you ever read the bible ,which I'm thinking you never did, you'd understand that God is kicking satan out of Heaven to earth after war is fought between satan and Michael (probably like 99.9% of people you didnt know satan is in Heaven or war will happen in Heaven. I've been called many things for saying satan is in Heaven and will wage war in Heaven, but hey......just read Revelations) and gives three woo's to the inhabitants of earth which includes you and me.
God is giving a warning to the inhabitants of earth with three WOO'S, so its not wise of you to discard anything God is warning you about to inject geometry to figure out what you have not read or didnt comprehend if you did read it.
GOD is not saying to discard a deceiver of the world. God is yelling at you right out front to warn you that that He intends to kick satan from Heaven, so satan can play act the Messiah which is the reason satan fell in the first place, a false Jesus Christ to be exact.
666 is a number of a person (fallen angel) who appears on earth (kicked to earth) at the 6th trumpet, the 6th seal, and the 6th vail, not a triangle (what nonsense to think its represents a geometrical message). All three of come to pass at the time of this persons appearence on earth. When you see someone appear on earth and claims to be Jesus with power to bring lightning down from Heaven with the snap of his fingers and clear all debt and yet the inhabitants of earth do not change with a twinkle of an eye you will know its satan and not the real Christ where you will change in a twinkle of an eye.

keehah
30th April 2010, 07:17 AM
666 is a number of a person (fallen angel) who appears on earth (kicked to earth).

Getting back to the hexagram, 666 can be seen as a way the aether expresses itself as matter. Angular momentum the kick of god. :D
http://www.16pi2.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53&Itemid=72

Metaphysical concepts such as wave-particle duality and the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, which are based upon a mass/energy paradigm, are replaced by discrete physics based on an Aether/angular momentum paradigm. All mathematics in the Aether Physics Model are fully compatible with Classical Mechanics.

The Aether Physics Model yields a common-sense atomic geometry. Angular momentum is described as the basic building block for atoms.

It is common for ancient wisdom to have science encoded in it. This is how knowledge can survive dark ages. While some of recent science give it credit for determining earth's precessional movements and the 23 000 year cycle, astrology indicates the ancients knew about this cycle, and this knowledge being 'encoded' in common superstition (horoscope) allowed the knowledge to survive the knowledgeable through dark ages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_literalism

In my view of things it is the literalists that tend to be dammed to the lower realms. Hence I hang out at a deeper than sheep news and conspiracy site (much of the time). ;D

singular_me
30th April 2010, 07:59 AM
Getting back to the hexagram, 666 is how the aether expresses itself as matter. Angular momentum the kick of god

Yes, I support that - alas all bible believers drive me in a such spin that I cant seem to find a way to get out of it when discussing with them.

7th trump
30th April 2010, 08:39 AM
Hahahaha...............I'm just gonna let you little kids play with your tinker toys. good luck with all your speculations and theories that will not amount to anything. Make up and beleive all you want to support a theory thats just not in the Bible.
You've been told and warned of the fake messiah coming.

keehah
30th April 2010, 09:26 AM
Or threads like this are the event. ;) And IsisRaHell (Zionism) is here already.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apocalypse

Middle English Apocalipse, from Late Latin Apocalypsis, from Greek apokalupsis, revelation, Apocalypse, from apokaluptein, to uncover : apo-, apo- + kaluptein, to cover; see kel-1 in Indo-European roots.]

singular_me
30th April 2010, 10:13 AM
your speculations and theories that will not amount to anything.

all speculations, materialistic and spiritual, lead to the chaos theory (intial explosion that created the Universe), and understanding synchronicity/self-organized randomness... so in the very very long run, there is nothing to really seek out per se, but the experience to be walking down a maze composed by infinite realities.

Are you ready for that 7th Trump. Because I am...

ps: all the physicists do realize that there is a lot more at stake, Aether being today called Dark Matter, which is the spirit of God and births all things. Studying Aether is like taking a look at God with rational means.

Horn
30th April 2010, 01:10 PM
interestinglingly there is a Phi conspiracy...

I remember reading at one point in my life, I think I was about 18yrs (many moons ago) there was a book called Starsigns or something to that effect, borrowed it from my mother.

Well in there you were supposedly able to reverse the aging process by recoiling, or rewinding that spiral progression within your body using your pineal to control it on a cellular level.

I have to look for that book, and see if the author has aged any since... ;D

I'll check those videos now.

7th trump
30th April 2010, 01:30 PM
your speculations and theories that will not amount to anything.

all speculations, materialistic and spiritual, lead to the chaos theory (intial explosion that created the Universe), and the understanding synchronicity/self-organized randomness... so in the very very long run, there is nothing to really seek out per se, but the experience to be walking down a maze composed by infinite realities.

Are you ready for that 7th Trump. Because I am...

ps: all the physicists do realize that there is a lot more at stake, Aether being today called Dark Matter, which is the spirit of God and births all things. Studying Aether is like taking a look at God with rational means.
:oo-->

singular_me
30th April 2010, 04:04 PM
Thanks for your smile 7th Trump,...

7th trump
30th April 2010, 05:16 PM
Thanks for your smile 7th Trump,...

No Singular thats not a smile.........this is a smile...... ;D
I gave you a rolling of the eyes :oo--> as in..................ohhh gosh what an idiot.

I guess you proved me correct thinking you are something you are not.

singular_me
30th April 2010, 07:24 PM
I was kidding you and you fell for it... ::)

Quantum
4th May 2010, 11:22 AM
From what I understand the Jewish people adopted the Star of David some 150-200 years ago (give or take). This replaced the several millennia old menorah as the symbol of the Jewish people. The conspiratorial side of me believes a Rothschild had something to do with this, when Zionism took hold as a political movement.

You are very near the truth.

The Star of "David" has been a symbol of the Devil since ancient times. It is the graphical form of the number of a man, six hundred twentyscore and six (666).

A particular man, one Rothschild (the name means "Red Shield" in German - which refers to the red Star of "David" used as a business trademark - the original family name was Bauer), was able to make the "Magen David" the symbol of Jewry due to his incredibly deep and extending Talmud-inspired influence over the world.

Today, the graphical form of the number of a man, Rothschild, dominates the Earth, not only in and on things "Jewish," but on the US dollar bill, a Devil's Sign upon an ubiquitous symbol of the Babylonian finance system that Rothschild imposed upon our world.

At least one Mark of the Beast is already here, and possibly in your pocket or purse.