PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Thanks for the Forum

Wicked Witch
8th April 2010, 06:28 PM
Long time lurker at another forum, just saying hello.

It's nice to find a forum for like minded folks where registration is open more often than the papal elections and the moderation is not done with the fervor of a scorned high school cheerleader.

Yeah, i said it. And you all know what I'm talking about.

Now...let's talk metals and preps, shall we?

ximmy
8th April 2010, 06:34 PM
welcome and salutes :)

General of Darkness
8th April 2010, 06:43 PM
WW welcome. There's a TON of sub-forums already built, I'm personally pissed because gold is over $1,150 and silver is sitting at $18.11.

Wicked Witch
8th April 2010, 06:47 PM
WW welcome. There's a TON of sub-forums already built, I'm personally pissed because gold is over $1,150 and silver is sitting at $18.11.

Me too, GoD (wow...niiiice). I wasn't lucky enough to be smart when things were 300ish and 4ish. But I'm in. And a couple hard head fakes by the suited thugs should knock things down a bit and cause the weak hands to cough some up. Unless we're past that point too...in which case it's time for lead anyway.

For the record, and the all seeing eye, I don't own any of those barbarous relics! ::)

Book
8th April 2010, 06:47 PM
Now...let's talk metals and preps, shall we?

http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?board=2.0

Start typing Wicked. Don't be shy...lol.

:)

1970 Silver Art
8th April 2010, 07:11 PM
Welcome to Gold-Silver.US Wicked Witch. :)

willie pete
8th April 2010, 07:17 PM
Welcome aboard WW, fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy ride... ;D

Libertytree
8th April 2010, 08:01 PM
Welcome WW, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

JDRock
9th April 2010, 09:21 AM
agfinger??

Plastic
9th April 2010, 09:30 AM
*throws water on the witch to see if it melts*

Sorry, could'nt resist.......

Has the witch been given a welcome smite yet??

crazychicken
9th April 2010, 09:32 AM
Welcome WW.

Glad to see you!

CC

madfranks
9th April 2010, 10:03 AM
Me too, GoD (wow...niiiice). I wasn't lucky enough to be smart when things were 300ish and 4ish. But I'm in. And a couple hard head fakes by the suited thugs should knock things down a bit and cause the weak hands to cough some up. Unless we're past that point too...in which case it's time for lead anyway.

For the record, and the all seeing eye, I don't own any of those barbarous relics! ::)

I remember when I was a teenager working at a pizza shop my dad encouraging me to buy 1/10 GAEs for $27 each. Too bad I wasn't smart back then either.

Anyway, welcome WW, I hope you like it here!

Wicked Witch
9th April 2010, 03:24 PM
*throws water on the witch to see if it melts*

Sorry, could'nt resist.......

Has the witch been given a welcome smite yet??

I don't think I've been smited here yet. Feel free to smite me here though - it's better than cold, unearned ban from a control freak.

Nomen luni
9th April 2010, 03:25 PM
Welcome aboard.