PDA

View Full Version : The Great Ag introduction

The Great Ag
9th April 2010, 10:44 AM
First I want to thank Sir Gonzo for the invite. Without him, I probably would not have found Gold-silver. It is good to see many well respected GIMers here and some old ones, especially Market Neutral. I missed his posts on GIM.

GIM2 seems a little stiff but I have not given up on it and so I am trying out both sites.

Seems homey so far.

Glad to be here.

THe Great Ag

Ash_Williams
9th April 2010, 10:47 AM
Good to see you here.

Ares
9th April 2010, 10:47 AM
Welcome aboard AG,

Glad to see you here.

sirgonzo420
9th April 2010, 10:50 AM
First I want to thank Sir Gonzo for the invite. Without him, I probably would not have found Gold-silver. It is good to see many well respected GIMers here and some old ones, especially Market Neutral. I missed his posts on GIM.

GIM2 seems a little stiff but I have not given up on it and so I am trying out both sites.

Seems homey so far.

Glad to be here.

THe Great Ag

Welcome!

I wasn't sure if my PM made it to you, or if the GIM2 mods intercepted it before you got the chance to read it.

Glad you made it!

The Great Ag
9th April 2010, 10:51 AM
Thanks, Guys.

There are many, many GIM members here who I respect who have many posts. too many to list, and I would undoubtedly miss some, so I will not. They were instrumental in me signing up. Thanks All

The Great Ag

Shorty Harris
9th April 2010, 10:51 AM
Welcome AG..Glad to see ya, I was wondering if you were going to make it.

techguy
9th April 2010, 10:52 AM
Great to see you here GA!!!!

The Great Ag
9th April 2010, 10:53 AM
Welcome!

I wasn't sure if my PM made it to you, or if the GIM2 mods intercepted it before you got the chance to read it.

Glad you made it!

I appreciate the PM. Very helpful, Sir G:
Actually the Mods at GIM like me. They better not intercept the PMs. NOt that I could do anything about it, except leave.

The Great Ag

Son-of-Liberty
9th April 2010, 10:55 AM
Welcome aboard.

I always enjoyed your posts on GIM.

chad
9th April 2010, 10:56 AM
good to see you...

The Great Ag
9th April 2010, 10:58 AM
Welcome aboard.

I always enjoyed your posts on GIM.
Hey, S-o-L:
I have asked the Mods to open a forum to discuss legal topics. Hopefully they do.

The Great Ag

General of Darkness
9th April 2010, 11:08 AM
Welcome. Did you get into some shenanigans over at gim2?

The Great Ag
9th April 2010, 11:16 AM
Welcome. Did you get into some shenanigans over at gim2?
No, no problems with GIM2. The Mods have always liked me. Plus I rarely post material that is offensive. . .well, except of the occaisonal, "You suck." I try to educate and back up what I say with data. Hard to toss someone who does that.

The Great Ag

Ponce
9th April 2010, 11:16 AM
Welcome to your new home.......... ;D

dysgenic
9th April 2010, 12:24 PM
Word on the street is that you carry Skyvike's water. True or false?