PDA

View Full Version : Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to re

Bullion_Bob
9th April 2010, 04:12 PM
Is there a way to get rid of this notification so I don't have to click on "post" twice?

The odds of me changing what I type because someone else posted something is, in all actuality, less than zero.

MNeagle
9th April 2010, 04:17 PM
I think there's something in Profile settings. Yes, there is under look & layout. You have to check a box.

crazychicken
9th April 2010, 04:19 PM
Is there a way to get rid of this notification so I don't have to click on "post" twice?

The odds of me changing what I type because someone else posted something is, in all actuality, less than zero.

Right on with that comment!

CC

ximmy
9th April 2010, 04:22 PM
It would be good for word games and such

Ponce
9th April 2010, 04:23 PM
I don't know..........a couple of times I have added something because of that.

HOWEVER, it would be nice that when you read a thread it turns to another color and becomes blue again only when someone has written something new.

Horn
9th April 2010, 04:32 PM
I think there's something in Profile settings.

Yes, and could also have it return you to your post.

Horn
9th April 2010, 05:14 PM
Go profile / look & layout settings then check a couple boxes in the middle of the group.

nunaem
9th April 2010, 05:18 PM
Could be useful in a backwards thread.

Bullion_Bob
9th April 2010, 06:01 PM
Go profile / look & layout settings then check a couple boxes in the middle of the group.

Thanks bro, I can't believe I missed that.

:o

7th trump
9th April 2010, 07:12 PM
Checking it out now

7th trump
9th April 2010, 07:12 PM
yep it works.......................thanks all I was wanting that changed. Was driving me crazy.