PDA

View Full Version : What is

Becks1516
9th April 2010, 06:45 PM
the biggest most powerful Control Faction on the surface of the Globe ?

chad
9th April 2010, 06:48 PM
salt.

RJB
9th April 2010, 07:16 PM
From the recent discussion, I'd have to say WT.

Celtic Rogue
9th April 2010, 09:03 PM
I am not sure what you are asking.

Control Faction???

as in basics of life ie water food

or as in illuminati or masons or ZOG

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Heimdhal
9th April 2010, 09:36 PM
Heimdhal....followed closley, but not too closley, by mamboni.

Dave Thomas
9th April 2010, 09:46 PM
If Heimdahl could stack cakes up as fast as he could bake, how big would his Pyramid be in 1 day?

If Mamboni could stack up pharmaceutical swag up as fast as he could with visits from various drug company representatives, how big would his Pyramid be in 1 day?

Answer, whoever's pyramid is bigger is the control faction we should be wary of.

Ponce
9th April 2010, 09:49 PM
The one that no one knows about........

Becks1516
9th April 2010, 09:53 PM
QED

Nomen luni
10th April 2010, 03:38 AM
You're a troll, Becks. If you want a discussion thread on ZOG or whatever you're spouting, fine, but you're starting multiple threads to spam the same thing.

Libertarian_Guard
10th April 2010, 05:30 AM
The question is rather vague.

Tell me what you think the answer is, and then I'll chime in.

uranian
10th April 2010, 05:41 AM
From the recent discussion, I'd have to say WT.

LOL at that.

serious answer to the question, if you take the webbot stuff at all seriously, that was just addressed in a live chat at GLP. cliff's take was that the bilderberger group represent the public face, but that there is a central group within that that isn't public, and is the real power behind that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O5KRFMxrY0

personally i think that's just the human face of it, and that there's an ET agenda behind that again. whoever it is, there's some evidence that they're losing control, e.g. the recent CFTC hearing. i suspect that this will continue apace, to the point that all of the control structures (religions, money, schools, media so on) collapse entirely, at which point the ET presence will become general knowledge (both the history of the negative interaction and the presence of positive ETs) and we'll have the chance to build a sane society. the corruption has reached such endemic levels that i don't see that we can evolve the existing system to something just, it has to be destroyed and then recreated. pluto stuff, for the astrologically inclined.

Trinity
10th April 2010, 05:51 AM
The AARP.

Hellsbane
10th April 2010, 10:37 AM
The AARP.

And shrinking. With their support of the HC Bill, they ticed off a lot of members. Everyone knows AARP stands to gain HUGH from this with their Supplimental Medicare Ins scam.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
10th April 2010, 01:44 PM
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/godsnewmillemnium/images/mount_ararat.gif

But not for the reasons you think...and it has nothing to do with Hebrew people.......

Gaillo
10th April 2010, 02:05 PM
You're a troll, Becks. If you want a discussion thread on ZOG or whatever you're spouting, fine, but you're starting multiple threads to spam the same thing.

Keep it cool... calling someone a troll is getting pretty close a personal attack!

As for the spam thing, I have not seen anything "for sale" yet other than an ideology, and it's up to YOU whether you buy it or not, and participate or not in these threads.

Nomen luni
10th April 2010, 02:22 PM
Fair point, Gaillo... but multiple threads on the same thing is kind of spam.. IMO at least.