PDA

View Full Version : Parallel Universes exist, time travel possible (tough one for Religions)

singular_me
10th April 2010, 06:02 AM
Indeed, reality is what we think it is... a tough one for religions as a whole

I just posted an article in the sciences section that you'd might like to read, dont post any reply here but click on forum link below

http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?topic=1449.0

April 05, 2010
Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

By John Brandon

- FOXNews.com

Look past the details of a wonky discovery by a group of California scientists -- that a quantum state is now observable with the human eye -- and consider its implications: Time travel may be feasible.

MAGNES
10th April 2010, 06:22 AM
Why is this in the religion and philosophy section.

Most of your "religion" threads need to go in the occult section.

And most of your alien worship threads need to go in the

Section 51 section.

Where does this one go ?

Advanced quantum physics, lol .

This place is going to turn into a joke like the gim place.

It was all about bashing Christians, promoting the occult,
promoting aliens, corrupting ancient philosophical writers,
one thread after another, even corrupting basic history.

You don't promote knowledge, you lady are all corruptions.

And you have an agenda, I see through it clearly now.

singular_me
10th April 2010, 06:52 AM
why because I just trying to demonstrate that the conflict between seciences and religions that will NOT go away any time soon? And that we have embarked on a path of a complete clash?

You prove the point that sciences and spirituality need urgently to reconcile... I know that are christians who are more open minded than you... and I couldnt care less about your accusation.

yesterday I showed that the pine cone appears in all mesopotamian religions - and you wont face the fact that faiths and mythologies have got their influence from physics.

Feel free to continue to cast me as "devil worshipper" ;D My goal to day is to understand the meaning of selflessness, and why we need it as a species to survive... does it contracdict the 10 commandments in some way?

I dont take anything for granted - all I want is swimming back to the roots of all things, sciences and spirituality. There is an theory that unifies the two realms, and answers are not enjoyable for ppl who want to stick to one side of the coin. I am aware of that.

Fears will forever oppses Truth. The end is nigh... I am prepared for the future, when everything falls apart... trust me.

Cheers

MAGNES
10th April 2010, 07:33 AM

Cheers

I don't really care for a confrontation considering I considered
you my friend and even looked out for you, you post a lot of
interesting things yes, I know your post history going back years,
on their own they are interesting, but to some of your key
postings, you do post a lot of corruptions of all of the above
I mentioned, I never understood it till about a year ago,
only after I started reading occult voodoo baloney, even
the Mason Ruskie on here is more honest than you I believe,
sorry goldissima, I believe you know what you are doing,
he confronted you on one of your posts, gave you a very
serious correction, like a comes before b and I don't even think
he brought up the fact of 1000 year time difference, lol,
apparently he is not part of the program and does not understand it.
There is a common denominator to many of your threads.
It is all corruptions and it is all about challenging the status
quo, even though many of those corruptions may
contradict themselves. Exactly as masons do. Exactly
as skyvike did on GIM, he banned many people for challenging
him on this. This discussion is way over the head of most here.
Last night on gim not only did I try to bring people to other sites
but I saved some material, some of your material especially.
I can show and speak to in detail to many of your threads.
GIM promoted the occult and was steered that way.
Many people were banned, like me, Awoke, King, Spectrism,
many many others too, MJK for knowing the bible even.
When people ask you what you believe you do not respond.
What you believe is nothing but corrupting and challenging
the status quo, it is all about that, that is what masons do too.
That is what the occult does. Many of their writings are jokes
and are created by sick minds, they cannot exist without something
to batter, mainly Christianity from the very beginning. And Western
ideas and thought , and their leaders and key events. Not that
long ago I had a relatively cordial discussion with skyvike,
it was all history, he knows no history , only corruptions, masonic
versions. He only corroborates my conclusions with his comments
and does not realize it. Read my sig and learn something.
And I am not a Christian but a Western Man that appreciates
our forefathers who you corrupt to the very core. And that includes
the Historical Jesus.

MAGNES
10th April 2010, 07:42 AM
The truth is right in front of peoples faces
but they do not know what it means.

What do people see ?

original
http://i40.tinypic.com/256cjg2.jpg
this forum shrinks images
http://i40.tinypic.com/256cjg2.jpg

MAGNES
10th April 2010, 07:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFVQJRPIJpQ

http://goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?697-Bible-Edits-By-Constantine&s=afb7f38a091f66d5b4e18290ccc848ae

This smelled to me so I looked into the "professor".

What did I find ?

More like a guru of some kind. ;D

How surprising. NOT !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JN8X5YCNtE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET5q4vxPfAA

singular_me
10th April 2010, 07:56 AM
if you have been familiar with my site, this dailydiatribe logo has been there for at least 4 months... before GIM -GIM2 change, I have not yet pondered what to do with it. I have read many GIM bashing, and it puts me in some akward position since I want my visitors to make up their own minds.

Point taken, I will stop promoting full sites/forums (their logos) on my front page. I have to be consistent with myself first - regadless of what others think

singular_me
10th April 2010, 08:07 AM
Gregg Braden Oneness- Lucifer Loves you- Light and Darkness Expalined-Part 1

I havent listen to this vid yet, thanks for sharing... now listening by the way.

You must have missed that VERY important post of mine the other day in which I am talking of a Universe that CANNOT exist without opposit forces, polarities are needed to manifest Reality... and that what we view as the evil/negative was created by God too. You can use Knowledge for the best and the worst - that is up to you - but the SEPARATION OF THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE IS IMPOSSIBLE because orginally created by ONE SOLE FORCE that can only be witnessed through vortices.

It is about time to get rid of this child-like representation of good and evil. In the absolute reality, nothing is neither good or entirely evil, those two forces continually interact and are BORNED FROM EACH OTHER... and only knowledge can help us stay on the very thin line, in perfect equilbrium.

The more you push toward one of either side, good or evil, the more you destroy your soul and body because there is a force that wants you to stay in the MIDDLE. . This is GOD message ultimately.

This is physics applied. We cannot get rid of any vortex...

it is however interesting that instead of addressing the original posting you decide to shoot the messenger. This tactic is as old as humanity.

This perect equlibrium is THE ONE WORLD religion. But religions have made sure that people remain divised and fragmented. This anti-one world religion IS their latest "trick", and you fell into the trap it seems.

The one world religion is understanding the polarities in all things (going along with Nature/quantum physics)

StackerKen
10th April 2010, 08:18 AM
I don't have any trouble believing that a Parallel Universes Exist. I know it does.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

singular_me
10th April 2010, 08:39 AM
Gregg Braden Oneness- Lucifer Loves you- Light and Darkness Expalined-Part 1

Braben is explaining exactly what I just say about polarities and which have allowed the Universe into existence

This line "lucifer loves you" was ADDED by someone who didnt grasp that. That is how the anti-one world religion is spreading: inducing FEARS.

Love and selflessness are located on the very thin line between good or evil.

I dont know how to explain better, that is soooooooo obvious to me.

Remaining fragmented is a personal choice, indeed

singular_me
10th April 2010, 09:30 AM
almost everybdoy in this forum would agree that political right and left are a joke...

why not applying this to spirituality...

failing to do this spiritually wise leads to the same motion of what takes place right in front of our very eyes. Like a tennis ball flying from one end to th other hand above the court.

The more you participate in the ball's motion, the more you can't find balance.

Rest DOES NOT exist in the Universe... everything spins and moves.

remaing balanced intellectually and spiritually wise is extremely difficult and prompts us to acquire more Knowledge to sustain the equilibrium. Because refusing information sends you toward one or another polarity, which will demand to be corrected by information coming from the other side of the spectrum. This nt only creates social shoks but also intelletual and spiritual.

Sticking to one guns is lethal to some extend. That is why we live in an extreme polarized world - and that Judment Day is coming in all sorts of manifestatiosn.

There will never be a mass salvation but that very realization within each of us

Anybody exploiting polarization of thoughts end emotions is contributing to the demise of the planet. It is only when going back into time, 6,000 years ago at least, and how very ancient civilizations handled it, that we can comprehend polarization mechanisms. How does it come that the Indian Vedic had understood that for example?? Any idea?

Spectrism
11th April 2010, 05:48 PM
Sure sounds to me like the misery and confusion of one is desired by that one to be bestowed on everyone else. Spread the cloud of confusion as a thick fog and drink the kool-aid of delusion.

"Not I," said the one being accused of polarity and destruction. "I know my feet are on solid ground and no fog clouds my eyes."

StackerKen
11th April 2010, 06:17 PM
almost everybdoy in this forum would agree that political right and left are a joke...

Are implying that evil forces do not exist?

Horn
11th April 2010, 06:28 PM

I think the implication is that they are subjective, or in the eye of the beholder.

While beef may taste good, it's not necessarily healthy for the cow.

At least that's how he would interpret it.

That we doesn't really enter judgment there. :)

StackerKen
11th April 2010, 08:00 PM

I think the implication is that they are subjective, or in the eye of the beholder.

Ok Horn. I want to point out that I am not attacking you or anyone else for that matter...I just like discussing this. Just a Friendly Discussion...ok?
alright. :)

I wanna add,

Satan and his army are real. (ask Dysgenic)
Satan Is the Father of Lies
He is a great Deceiver.

There is nothing " subjective" about it too me.

In this Beholders Eye (me),

Evil is Bad. Satan is Evil.

God is Good :)

Spectrism
11th April 2010, 08:43 PM
There is a confused message that wants to put polarity onto everything... left/right, black/white, up/down, good/evil....

And the "higher" wisdom of this thought is that neutrality is the only "good place". It is the rational of least common denominator and the all-accepting tolerance principle. The mere presence of this mentality is like a skunk in a crowded theater to me. I have a lot of experience with water-muddiers who try to bring their lack of clarity into everything.

If time travel is possible, wouldn't have already happened? If there is a parallel universe, isn't it convenient that it is unreachable, yet it is "proven" scientifically?

Horn
11th April 2010, 10:34 PM

Ok Horn. I want to point out that I am not attacking you or anyone else for that matter...I just like discussing this. Just a Friendly Discussion...ok?
alright. :)

I wanna add,

Satan and his army are real. (ask Dysgenic)
Satan Is the Father of Lies
He is a great Deceiver.

There is nothing " subjective" about it too me.

In this Beholders Eye (me),

Evil is Bad. Satan is Evil.

God is Good :)

Sure man, just talkin.

If you can tell what good & evil exists in you that would make things easier to understand.

What I'm saying is that we all know right from wrong, good from evil. These values are instilled from within from the get go. It didn't take the baptismal of original sin, or reading the commandments to put it there.

As far as the truth goes, most of what real evil & good in our world is a creation of us. Gazing upon it as some metaphoric fantasy we are involved in ultimately tends to draw one away from those core values and instills outside melodramas on them muddying the purity.

Sure there's evil people, this is true.

It is what it is, and will always be, already the case.

Ps. Question for the board, why'd they leave usury, and slavery out of the commandments? ;)

StackerKen
11th April 2010, 10:48 PM
As far as the truth goes, most of what real evil & good in our world is a creation of us. Gazing upon it as some metaphoric fantasy we are involved in ultimately tends to draw one away from those core values and instills outside melodramas on them muddying the purity.

Ok.... I think I can somewhat agree with that Horn. :)

illumin19
11th April 2010, 10:51 PM
Well for the record singular_me, I like alot of your posts, even back at Gim.

I think I know where you're coming from, and that's a sincere search for truth. When you finally find or get "a better grasp at" that truth, ahhhh peace. :)

Peace.

StackerKen
11th April 2010, 11:03 PM
The more you push toward one of either side, good or evil, the more you destroy your soul and body because there is a force that wants you to stay in the MIDDLE. . This is GOD message ultimately.

This statement sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

Goldie;
That Is Not God . Its Satan. Satan wants you to be "in the middle"

Have you read what Jesus says about being "Lukewarm'?

Horn
11th April 2010, 11:09 PM
I dunno about time travel, but when ya tap the good stuff anything seems possible. Same thing goes when you tap the negative.

Who knows what'll happen, or if even possible to tap both simultaneously...that's where it gets scary and I think throws you off to the "opposite" pole.

Speaking of poles, what's with all those dual pole people around the U.S.?

I haven't been able to find one native here with more than 1.

Horn
11th April 2010, 11:22 PM

What did he say?

What I get out of it is that whenst one is in the middle he is susceptible to evil as a warning?

Is that God within you is somehow vulnerable to evil, when in fact the teaching was quite the opposite. All you would have to do is believe.

Perhaps this is what also made it vulnerable? Wouldn't the middle then, be where the truly stong in faith should be standing?

MAGNES
12th April 2010, 07:06 AM
if you have been familiar with my site, this dailydiatribe logo has been there for at least 4 months... before GIM

It has absolutely nothing to do with gim2 .

You and skyvike the 32 degree mason are allied,
that is what I am showing, one proof of many.

Your works are similar in some cases, I made that case above,
for those that did not read it, you should before snapping at me.

Notice he is seeking "illumination" , masons teach garbage.

NOTICE THE MASONIC EYE !

AND IT MOVES WITH YOU.

Go to his site before he takes it down and see for yourselves.

Masons worship, Jahbulon, a composite demon god, 3rd degree,
and Lucifer, like the rest of the occult, their own writings.

And they corrupt history, they corrupt everything.

The GIM1 silver round, the minuteman has a masonic eye in it.

GIM was a Christian bashing occult promoting site, doing the
works of it's founders.

And I can show this, make a strong case with material I saved.
The posts in this thread are nothing.

This is just one example of what skyvike was doing.
http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?topic=744.0
There are quite a few posts, threads, and many many
people figured him out over the years and he banned
them all.

singular_me
12th April 2010, 08:30 AM
Well for the record singular_me, I like alot of your posts, even back at Gim.

I think I know where you're coming from, and that's a sincere search for truth. When you finally find or get "a better grasp at" that truth, ahhhh peace. :)

Peace.

thank you for the kudos.. I have grown tired to address the topic, maybe time for a little break.

Best to you

singular_me
12th April 2010, 08:41 AM
It has absolutely nothing to do with gim2 .

You and skyvike the 32 degree mason are allied,
that is what I am showing, one proof of many

first off I didnt know about his masonic background, until after the GIM breakup...

but YOU quickly jump to clonclusion because I am investigaing the symbolism behind EVERY religion and myth and try to see corrolations/similarities.

I find sacred geometry fascinating and if many power grab groups are aware of it, so be it.

Your mentality highlightens the "us vs them", which I do not endorse BECAUSE I have grasped that they use this knowledge AGAINST us...

All is in the Power Of The Intent... reading and chatting about all this stuff, doesnt make me evil but more intelligent and since I have no hidden intentions, I share my findings, hoping to expose secrecy in all kinds of ways.

So really, showing why Vatican loves pine cones, was not a great find, perhaps? Come on... I didnt make that up myself you know, it is documented by at least 4,000 years of history.

Horn
12th April 2010, 09:22 AM
NOTICE THE MASONIC EYE !

AND IT MOVES WITH YOU.

Beware, Not to Harness the Power of the Darkside in that which you speak of.... :o

StackerKen
12th April 2010, 09:55 AM

What did he say?

Revelation 3;15-16

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth

singular_me
12th April 2010, 10:46 AM
MAGNES, sorry pal but you make yourself look like a butt here :o

illumin19
12th April 2010, 11:28 AM

What did he say?

Revelation 3;15-16

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth

Darn, I was looking for the butcher from GAngs of New York when he says this. That would have been a kicker but, can't find a clip of it. :'(

Horn
12th April 2010, 11:44 AM

Sounds like he lived to see another day.

I still translate this as to meaning those strongest in faith belong on the line.

All be it before you are finally eaten by your God.

Horn
12th April 2010, 11:45 AM

What did he say?

Revelation 3;15-16

Darn, I was looking for the butcher from GAngs of New York when he says this. That would have been a kicker but, can't find a clip of it. :'(

Now that was one Evil character, I loved that character/acting job..

He had that that little silver Eagle in his eyeball too... origins of masonic order there.

singular_me
12th April 2010, 04:52 PM
it is useful to mention that the christian "Amen" refers to the egyptian god Amen-Ra... which is the symbol of Light... At some point, Amen was also spelled Amun or Amon

Amen and Amen-Ra, Egyptian Gods
http://www.touregypt.net/amen.htm

ps: I dont see any problem with it since I have been talking of Light in many postings. Witought Light, life cannot exist.

Horn
12th April 2010, 07:35 PM
it is useful to mention that the christian "Amen" refers to the egyptina go Amen-Ra... which is the symbol of Light... At some point, Amen was also spelled Amun or Amon

ps: I dont see any problem with it since I have been talking of Light in many postings. Witought Light, life cannot exist.

I certainly couldn't see any more harm being done in changing the path at this point.

Well, not until "change" itself has been given a bad name...

To pay homage to the light only, seems to be leaving too much out of the picture.

Bill wouldn't agree, I'm sure.

StackerKen
12th April 2010, 07:43 PM
it is useful to mention that the christian "Amen" refers to the egyptina go Amen-Ra... which is the symbol of Light... At some point, Amen was also spelled Amun or Amon

ps: I dont see any problem with it since I have been talking of Light in many postings. Witought Light, life cannot exist

sorry but I have to call BS on that

Amen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the interjection. For other uses, see Amen (disambiguation).
The word Amen (pronounced /ˌɑːˈmɛn/ or /ˌeɪˈmɛn/; Arabic: آمين‎ ; Hebrew: אָמֵן, Modern Amen Tiberian ʼĀmēn, ʼĀmīn ; "So be it; truly") is a declaration of affirmation[1][2] found in the Hebrew Bible and New Testament. Its use in Judaism dates back to its earliest texts.[3] It has been generally adopted in Christian worship as a concluding word for prayers and hymns.[2] In Islam, it is the standard ending to Dua (supplication). Common English translations of the word amen include: "Verily", "Truly", "So say we all", "So be it", and "Let it be." It can also be used colloquially to express strong agreement,[2] as in, for instance, amen to that.[4]
Contents [hide]
1 Pronunciation
2 Etymology
3 Biblical usage
3.1 Old Testament
3.2 In the New Testament
4 Amen in Judaism
5 Amen in Christianity
6 Amen in Islam
7 See also
8 References
9 External links
[edit]Pronunciation

In English, the word "amen" has two primary pronunciations, ah-men (/ɑːˈmɛn/) or ay-men (/eɪˈmɛn/), with minor additional variation in emphasis (the two syllables may be equally stressed instead of placing primary stress on the second). The ah-men pronunciation is usual in British English, the one that is used in performances of classical music, in churches with more formalized rituals and liturgy and liberal Evangelical Protestant denominations. The ay-men pronunciation, a product of the Great Vowel Shift dating to the 15th century, is associated with Irish Protestantism and conservative Evangelical Protestant denominations generally, and the pronunciation that is typically sung in gospel music. Increasingly Anglophone Roman Catholics are adopting[citation needed] the "ay-men" pronunciation for speech, although the broad "ah" is usually retained for singing.
Amen is also used in standard, international French; however, in the Cajun French dialect, Ainsi soit-il (literally, so be it), or the Québec French dialect, Ainsi soit-il, is used instead.
[edit]Etymology

Amen, meaning so be it, is of Hebrew origin.[5][6] The word was imported into the Greek of the early Church from the Jewish synagogue.[1][7] From Greek, amen entered the other Western languages. According to a standard dictionary etymology, amen passed from Greek into Late Latin, and then into English.[8]
The Hebrew word amen derives from the Hebrew verb ʼāmán, a primitive root.[9] Grammarians frequently list ʼāmán under its three consonants (ʔmn), which are identical to those of ʼāmēn (note that the Hebrew letter א aleph originally represented a glottal stop sound, which functioned as a consonant in the morphology of Hebrew).[8] This triliteral root (ʔmn) means to be firm, confirmed, reliable, faithful, have faith, believe. Two English words that derive from this root are:
a. amen, from Hebrew ʼāmēn (=truly, certainly); b. Mammon, from Aramaic mamona, probably from Mishnaic Hebrew mamôn, probably from earlier *maʼmon (=? “security, deposit”).
Both a and b derive from Hebrew ʼāmán, (=to be firm).
Popular among some theosophists,[10] proponents of Afrocentric theories of history,[11] and adherents of esoteric Christianity [12][13] is the conjecture that amen is a derivative of the name of the Egyptian god Amun (which is sometimes also spelled Amen). Some adherents of Eastern religions believe that amen shares roots with the Sanskrit word, aum.[14] There is no academic support for either of these views.[8][15]
Armenian word ամեն (pronounced /ˌɑːmˈɛn/) means every, however it is used in the same form for ending of prayers.[16]
[edit]Biblical usage

[edit]Old Testament
Three distinct Biblical usages of amen may be noted:[1]
Initial Amen, referring back to words of another speaker and introducing an affirmative sentence, e.g. 1 Kings 1:36.[1]
Detached Amen, again referring to the words of another speaker but without a complementary affirmative sentence, e.g. Nehemiah 5:13.[1]
Final Amen, with no change of speaker, as in the subsciption to the first three divisions of Psalms.[1]
[edit]In the New Testament
There are 52 Amens in the Synoptic Gospels and 25 in John. The five final Amens (Matthew 6:13, 28:20, Mark 16:20, Luke 24:53 and John 21:25), which are wanting in the best manuscripts, simulate the effect of final amen in the Hebrew Psalms. All initial Amens occur in the sayings of Jesus. These initial Amens are unparalleled in Hebrew literature, according to Friedrich Delitzsch, because they do not refer to the words of a previous speaker but instead introduce a new thought.[17]
The uses of amen ("verily") in the Gospels form a peculiar class; they are initial, but often lack any backward reference.[18] Jesus used the word to affirm his own utterances[citation needed], not those of another person[citation needed], and this usage was adopted by the church. The use of the initial amen, single or double in form, to introduce solemn statements of Jesus in the Gospels had no parallel in Jewish practice.[19]
In the King James Bible, the word amen is preserved in a number of contexts. Notable ones include:
The catechism of curses of the Law found in Deuteronomy 27.[1]
A double amen ("amen and amen") occurs in Psalm 89 (Psalm 41:13; 72:19; 89:52), to confirm the words and invoke the fulfillment of them.[20]
The custom of closing prayers with amen originates in the Lord's Prayer at Matthew 6:13
Amen occurs in several doxology formulas in Romans 1:25, 9:5, 11:36, 15:33, and several times in Chapter 16.[1] It also appears in doxologies in the Pss (41:14; 72:19; 89:53; 106:48). This liturgical form from Judaism.[21]
It concludes all of Paul's general epistles.
In Revelation 3:14, Jesus is referred to as, "the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's creation."
Amen concludes the New Testament at Rev. 22:21.
[edit]Amen in Judaism

Main article: Berakhah
Jewish law requires an individual to say Amen in a variety of contexts.[22]
Liturgically, amen is a communal response to be recited at certain points during the prayer service. It is recited communally to affirm a blessing made by the prayer reader. It is also mandated as a response during the kaddish doxology. The congregation is sometimes prompted to answer 'amen' by the terms ve-'imru (Hebrew: ואמרו‎) = "and [now] say (pl.)," or, ve-nomar (ונאמר) = "and let us say." Contemporary usage reflects ancient practice: As early as the 4th century BCE, Jews assembled in the Temple responded 'amen' at the close of a doxology or other prayer uttered by a priest. This Jewish liturgical use of amen was adopted by the Christians.[19] But Jewish law also requires individuals to answer amen whenever they hear a blessing recited, even in a non-liturgical setting.
The Talmud teaches homiletically that the word Amen is an acronym for אל מלך נאמן (’El melekh ne’eman, "God, trustworthy King"),[23] the phrase recited silently by an individual before reciting the Shma.
Jews usually pronounce the word as it is pronounced in Hebrew: /ɔːˈmeɪn/ aw-MAYN (Ashkenazi) or /ɑːˈmɛn/ ah-MEN (Sephardi).[24]
[edit]Amen in Christianity

The use of "Amen" has been generally adopted in Christian worship as a concluding word for prayers and hymns and express strong agreements.
"Amen". Encyclop&#230;dia Britannica.. Encyclop&#230;dia Britannica Online.. 2008. Retrieved 2008-03-17.</ref> The liturgical use of the word in apostolic times is attested by the passage from 1 Corinthians cited above, and Justin Martyr (c. 150) describes the congregation as responding "amen," to the benediction after the celebration of the Eucharist.[1] Its introduction into the baptismal formula (in the Greek Orthodox Church it is pronounced after the name of each person of the Trinity) is probably later. Among certain Gnostic sects Amen became the name of an angel.
In Isaiah 65:16, the authorized version has "the God of truth," ("the God of Amen," in Hebrew. Jesus often used Amen to put emphasis to his own words (translated: "verily"). In John's Gospel, it is repeated, "Verily, verily." Amen is also used in oath (Numbers 5:22; Deuteronomy 27:15-26; Nehemiah 5:13; 8:6; 1 Chronicles 16:36). "Amen" is further found at the end of the prayer of primitive churches (1 Corinthians 14:16).[20]
In some Christian churches, the amen corner or amen section is any subset of the congregation likely to call out "Amen!" in response to points in a preacher's sermon. Metaphorically, the term can refer to any group of heartfelt traditionalists or supporters of an authority figure.

Āmīn in Arabic.
[edit]Amen in Islam

Muslims use the word "ʼĀmīn" (Arabic: آمين‎) not only after reciting the first surah (Al Fatiha) of the Qur'an, but also when concluding a prayer or dua, with the same meaning as in Christianity.[25] The Islamic use of the word is the same as the Jewish use of the word.
In Arabic ʼĀmīn simply means "so be it". To Muslims it is a reasonable end to any supplication. Aḥādith narrated from the prophet Muhammad suggesting that the he encouraged people to say it after supplications. There are also a great number of traditions which tell us that the prophet commanded the believers to say Ᾱmīn when the Imām completes reading sūrah Fātiḥah. He is reported to have said: Abū Hurayrah reported: The Messenger of Allah (sws) said: Say ʼᾹmīn when the Imam says ʼᾹmīn, for if anyone's utterance of ʼᾹmīn synchronises with that of the angels, he will be forgiven his past sins.[26]

singular_me
12th April 2010, 07:53 PM
Popular among some theosophists,[10] proponents of Afrocentric theories of history,[11] and adherents of esoteric Christianity [12][13] is the conjecture that amen is a derivative of the name of the Egyptian god Amun (which is sometimes also spelled Amen). Some adherents of Eastern religions believe that amen shares roots with the Sanskrit word, aum.[14] There is no academic support for either of these views.[8][15]

no academic support... unless we understand that academia is corrupt to the core.

... but did it never occur to you that words are passed from one generation to another, and then each culture/civilization slightly changes its meaning.... so after centuries, its meaning is different.

we have old words in French whose etyimologies have changed because of external influences, such as a more dominant culture in the area.

But if we go back to the very root, all the path leads to Rome. In mesopotamia, egyptians and sumarians were leading the pack and have left their "tracks" all over, more particularly when it is about religion.

The language is composed by words whose meaning we agree upon. I am not saying that the modern translation is false. Just pointing to the origins.

Not to mention that the egyptian language gave birth to arabic and its cousin hebrew is too a semitic tongue...

Horn
12th April 2010, 11:21 PM
found in the Hebrew Bible and New Testament.

Alright, lets change the subject completely. :taunt:

Horn
12th April 2010, 11:26 PM
Popular among some theosophists,

HT, a member?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophy

singular_me
13th April 2010, 06:23 AM

HT, a member?

I like that image you posted... it says it all. They all share the same roots, alas diviseness must be sustained. The direct result is religious war. I feel sorry for the world' spiritual state of affairs.

Horn
13th April 2010, 07:57 PM
This thread reminds me of how most of humanity wouldn't buy something without a sales pitch that is somehow tailored to their dreams.

This is also a truth, that some interpret otherwise, is the part of the human condition that adds fantasy, and whimsical notion to the truth of our existence, or icing to the cake.

Could the human race be simply satisfied with what is?

No, I don't think so.

Nope

Saul Mine
14th April 2010, 01:01 AM
I just posted a reply in the science section. I notice there aren't many replies to that thread, they're all in the religion thread. I'm sure there is something significant in that statistic.

singular_me
14th April 2010, 06:22 AM
G2Rad, I am glad to see you here again...

expose knowledge and then get branded as a masonic luciferian... because in your world, anything that doesnt embrace the bible 100%, automatically is anyway.

I would suggest you to go take a nice and peaceful hike

Anything you dont know about will be held against you. "they" like prey like you guys

what you seem to ignore is that the more ppl in the know, the more the power of the intent adjusts itself... so good and evil can oppose each other in a neutral dynamics. Because Truth will forever be IN THE MIDDLE.

The day we stop using religions as collectivism, the world will be a better place.

singular_me
14th April 2010, 07:37 AM
good and evil can oppose each other in a neutral dynamics. Because Truth will forever be IN THE MIDDLE.

Truth is good.
Lies are evil.

Truth co-existing with lies in a "neutral dynamics" is your ideal for the world?

Do you know how rediqulous it is?

Nobody knows what Truth exactly is... because Konwledge is in its infancy... we barely start seeing the big pictures. All I know is that Free Will and non interviention rule the game.

Because knowledge evolves, Turth morphs conatantly as we get more and more aware.

But all religions act as collectiovist blocks (enforcing their views on ignorant populations) and they will eventually get what they deserve, sent to Oblivion. That is very scary indeed, that is why Jugment Day is predicted. The bible is right about it but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to foresee this when one knows the downsides of "interference".

Like I say, I hope to be high in the mountains in a remote area when doomsday happens.

It is all about the power of the intent, no knowledge is evil if you do not wish to commit evil. you can harm and genocides others with stroke of a pen... that is one of the Truths. Was the pen inventor evil therfore?... because if I follow your logic, this guy surely was. LOL

Satan is a figment of ppl's imagination. He does not exist. All is Love in the Universe... if one understands free will principles

DMac
14th April 2010, 07:45 AM
I strongly disagree with this statement.

Because knowledge evolves, Truth morphs constantly as we get more and more aware.

As our knowledge grows our ignorance shrinks. Truth alone, is absolute.

That what we think that we know as truth is what changes. The impermanence is our hubris.

Horn
14th April 2010, 08:04 AM
good and evil can oppose each other in a neutral dynamics. Because Truth will forever be IN THE MIDDLE.

Truth co-existing with lies in a "neutral dynamics" is your ideal for the world?

All you need to do is believe, and it becomes your truth.

This in truth, is another neutral dynamic.

singular_me
14th April 2010, 08:11 AM
I strongly disagree with this statement.

Because knowledge evolves, Truth morphs constantly as we get more and more aware.

As our knowledge grows our ignorance shrinks. Truth alone, is absolute.

That what we think that we know as truth is what changes. The impermanence is our hubris.

I also agree with that statment Dmac, thanks . What I meant is that we cannot fathom Absolute Truth without comparing facts, posivitve vs negative. That is the only way for humans to investigate

singular_me
14th April 2010, 08:15 AM

You cannot see/know what a "temporary truth" is without its witnessing its opposite... within the realms of absolute Truth, everything is GOOD.

so what you call evil is here to stay.The fight against evil is an illusory one since it is all about the power of the intent.

Remember what I just said about free will when pondering that.

Horn
14th April 2010, 08:32 AM
Again most of it is due to the spin put on it.

The Yin-Yang for instance when spun becomes gray.

If I told you not to go into a certain town, as you would be committing the ultimate sin by doing so, would you still do it?

You could simply disagree, and spin it into something different.

This would then become your truth.

rurounikitsune
14th April 2010, 08:40 AM
"God Created evil" is a ridiculous claim. God did not create evil! Please show the evidence

Cyrus the Persian Zoroastrian believed that there were equal and opposing forces of good and evil in the world. God corrected him in his address to Cyrus by saying in Isaiah 45:7,

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

singular_me
14th April 2010, 08:54 AM
I believe in mathemtics, physics, chemistry and the Bible.

and since maths, physics, chemistry have all been proven wrong, and corrupted, so many times because we didnt have enough data - and still dont or data is concealed - how the heck can you grasp what the Bible sez?

The day we can get rid of darkness - the night - I will believe that the devil exists... see my point?

All forces and their opposites come from the SAME source. And when one gets this, one comprehends the trend against the "one world relgion". Which has nothing to do with the religious texts you have chosen to believe in but the preventing masses from understanding the basics physics

hey, didnt you say that you believed in physics earlier??

singular_me
14th April 2010, 08:59 AM
"God Created evil" is a ridiculous claim. God did not create evil! Please show the evidence

Cyrus the Persian Zoroastrian believed that there were equal and opposing forces of good and evil in the world. God corrected him in his address to Cyrus by saying in Isaiah 45:7,

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

Glad to see this verse, but how many christians do pay attention to it... thats the proof that everybody does "selective" reading. This is why secret societies have the upper hand. Good job at creating an agenda against them for ppl to fall into the trap!

God/Universe created everything... there us no such a thing not created by God/Universe/Chaos... however you want to define it.

singular_me
14th April 2010, 09:31 AM
mathematical truth once proven is proven for ever

While I surely do agree with quantum physics as the Univers' framework, I do not trust mainstream physics...

edit: I am not capable to invented theories. Just understand them as best I as can but I force myself to read and watch vids, so in the end I get a sense of what is said and can make up my mind as what to believe.

Horn
14th April 2010, 09:58 AM
mathematical truth once proven is proven for ever

While I surely do agree with physics as the Universe' framwork, I do not trust mainstream physics...

Again spun, and rounded to suit.

RJB
14th April 2010, 10:16 AM

Let's start at the beginning. How is this tough for religions as a whole? Also you state reality is what we think but you haven't backed it up with these 2 pages.

RJB
14th April 2010, 10:38 AM
While I surely do agree with physics as the Universe' framwork, I do not trust mainstream physics...

That's funny, you live it everyday. Do you distrust it because science is a weak point for you scholasticly?
I usaully hear people who avoid such knowledge make such claims. True, in a different dimension physics may be different but guess what? You're here, on the internet using mainstream physics to talk to me.

Before understanding the esoteric you must live the mundane. The simplicity of the Gospel is to "love God with your whole heart, mind, and soul and to love your neighbor as yourself." That is another equation that is equally tough to understand. Many in my faith look to the esoteric in the bible yet ignore that simple law. It is summed up in the recent axiom "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with B... :)" Do we deserve to know more when we don't understand the simplicity of life and truth?

I had a recent conversation with a newager friend who explained how he wanted to transfer himself bodily across a lake with meditation. To me that is the utmost in laziness and arrogance when considering the lessons he could learn, not to mention the beauty he would see if he merely walked. At present we live in this physical world. There is nothing wrong with that for now, infact this is what we must learn. The truth is finding how to love God and each other.

singular_me
14th April 2010, 01:07 PM

Let's start at the beginning. How is this tough for religions as a whole? Also you state reality is what we think but you haven't backed it up with these 2 pages.

reality: at this stage in my life (and sorry if I want to really explain where my current pov comes from, I would write a book), I have to come to the realization that Mind and Matter are one. Spirit is Flesh. The Universe is a Body. There is no separation of states... ditechomy is related to ignorance, fear, in short education.

If parallels Universes exist, then all our choices are holographic, and thus most likely be void by our actions in those very universes. That is a very tough one. I wish we could have taken that direction when chatting but some ppl out there always find a way to interrupt positive dialogue, with their narrow minded views..

singular_me
14th April 2010, 01:22 PM

That's funny, you live it everyday. Do you distrust it because science is a weak point for you scholasticly?
I usaully hear people who avoid such knowledge make such claims. True, in a different dimension physics may be different but guess what? You're here, on the internet using mainstream physics to talk to me.

Before understanding the esoteric you must live the mundane. The simplicity of the Gospel is to "love God with your whole heart, mind, and soul and to love your neighbor as yourself." That is another equation that is equally tough to understand. Many in my faith look to the esoteric in the bible yet ignore that simple law. It is summed up in the recent axiom "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with B... :)" Do we deserve to know more when we don't understand the simplicity of life and truth?

I had a recent conversation with a newager friend who explained how he wanted to transfer himself bodily across a lake with meditation. To me that is the utmost in laziness and arrogance when considering the lessons he could learn, not to mention the beauty he would see if he merely walked. At present we live in this physical world. There is nothing wrong with that for now, infact this is what we must learn. The truth is finding how to love God and each other.

I will only address the bold text: again I am sorry but eistein's constant speed of light has been proven wrong in the early 1900s, the speed of light varies according to cosmic turbulences. Another experiement to discredit him occured 50 years or so later and the same results were found out.

Indeed what to think of Tesla, one of the most impostant scientists whose work was trashed and now used for the HAARP program.

I have never claimed being a rocket scientist, I am much more of a home spun philosopher, but suppressed/corrupted knowledge in sciences is hard to deny. Today I would even say that nearly everything that is mainstream is wrong. And not only in sciences.

Horn
14th April 2010, 01:39 PM
I wish we could have taken that direction when chatting but some ppl out there always find a way to interrupt positive dialogue, with their narrow minded views..

It's called demonizing, or to create demons.

In fact, I think it backs the thread up rather well.

:plll

RJB
14th April 2010, 04:13 PM
I will only address the bold text: again I am sorry but eistein's constant speed of light has been proven wrong in the early 1900s, the speed of light varies according to cosmic turbulences. Another experiement to discredit him occured 50 years or so later and the same results were found out.
I miss read your above statements. Quantum physics is in it's infancy. I thought you were talking about physics involving everyday stuff like velocity with mass, acceleration etc. Granted it may change in parallel universes, BUT we live in this one.

singular_me
14th April 2010, 04:20 PM
I wish we could have taken that direction when chatting but some ppl out there always find a way to interrupt positive dialogue, with their narrow minded views..

It's called demonizing, or to create demons.

In fact, I think it backs the thread up rather well.

:plll

demonizing LOL... I am just asking the born agains to stay out if they want to use the demon rethoric...

RJB
14th April 2010, 04:37 PM
If parallels Universes exist, then all our choices are holographic, and thus most likely be void by our actions in those very universes. That is a very tough one. I wish we could have taken that direction when chatting but some ppl out there always find a way to interrupt positive dialogue, with their narrow minded views..
Narrow mind? LOL Have you looked in the mirror?

You constantly come out and say "tough one for religions" and other claims like that as if you can prove anything or know anything for that matter. I can look at one of your threads without feeling any threat. Infact, I used to check them out to see if any of my foundations would be shaken, but nope. If you truly do not wish to have your threads turn into discussion away from the subject you want, then I would suggest that you stop enticing "born agains" with statements like the one above saying that it's a tough one for religions.

You speak as if you believe you are the only one who has had such thoughts beyond the normal. You seek the knowledge of beyond yet have a poor understanding of what's right in front of you. I know, I was in my 20s at one time too and you write like I did. If you really believe you are open minded, truly open your mind.

RJB
14th April 2010, 05:55 PM
Speaking of Parallel universes, your parallel dudess in the parallel universe of the science subsection posted a very classy similiar thread that is receiving respectful attention. "Parallel Singular Me" is a poster to look up to.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?topic=1449.0

singular_me
14th April 2010, 05:57 PM
because I am open to any possibility... unlike you.

You used the "demonic sword" and I find it very narrowing.

to each his town, pal

If you truly do not wish to have your threads turn into discussion away from the subject you want, then I would suggest that you stop enticing "born agains" with statements like the one above saying that it's a tough one for religions.

religions as a whole... doctrines as a whole...read in bold text what I say... the sum of parallel universes would VOID all conscious actions. So where is the good vs evil in all that? If you dont find it tough, then you do not want to give it a thought.

RJB
14th April 2010, 06:01 PM

because I am open to any possibility... unlike you.

You used the "demonic sword" and I find it very narrowing.

to each his town, pal
I didn't use the word demonic sword.

RJB
14th April 2010, 06:07 PM
religions as a whole... doctrines as a whole...read in bold text what I say... the sum of parallel universes would VOID all conscious actions. So where is the good vs evil in all that? If you dont find it tough, then you do not want to give it a thought.

Discussing a "theory" is not tough on a belief. Come on Goldie, are you expecting people to hide under their beds?

Rossonero
14th April 2010, 06:25 PM

I don't think "evil" is correctly translated in that verse. Light and darkness are direct opposites. However, peace and evil are not. A better opposite for peace is calamity or chaos, which happens to be one of Strong's alternative descriptors. Yes, the word can mean "evil," but I would think that when describing direct opposites, if he meant "evil" in the truest sense of the word, he would have used the word "good" instead of peace (as in Gen 2:9) when making the contrast.

singular_me
14th April 2010, 06:49 PM
[quiote] I didn't use the word demonic sword.[/quote]

ooops, the I confused you with somebody else ... sorry. ignore my whole posting to you.

singular_me
14th April 2010, 06:55 PM

I don't think "evil" is correctly translated in that verse. Light and darkness are direct opposites. However, peace and evil are not. A better opposite for peace is calamity or chaos, which happens to be one of Strong's alternative descriptors. Yes, the word can mean "evil," but I would think that when describing direct opposites, if he meant "evil" in the truest sense of the word, he would have used the word "good" instead of peace (as in Gen 2:9) when making the contrast.

many scholaristic views are so different... even bible believers cannot aggree amiong themselves... so what. ???

singular_me
14th April 2010, 07:10 PM

Discussing a "theory" is not tough on a belief. Come on Goldie, are you expecting people to hide under their beds?

but my entire reasoning is addressing reality. I hear the term "absolute Truth" when I am lectured by bible believers. The point here is that absolute truth cannot only address our own universe but must include all others. The day we finally grasp the stakes here involved, religions will need to be reevaluated - or perish.

Ooh I have read about many scientists who see their work as a religious doctrine.

Saul Mine
14th April 2010, 07:46 PM
Some people are in a parallel universe, diagonally parked.

singular_me
17th April 2010, 12:40 PM
just to let you know that I posted a video about the holographic universe + a link to download the book by Michael Talbot, authour of The Holographic Universe.

go there
http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?topic=2304.0

Spectrism
17th April 2010, 03:09 PM
Hey singular- are you getting enough protein in your diet? I am seriously concerned about you. I don't recall seeing so much confusion in your words when I first joined GIM.

singular_me
17th April 2010, 05:17 PM
LOL... because I refuse to stick to the "one" book many revere? :conf:

If **The Mind** and its projections created The Mother Of All Things... I welcome the challenge, unlike others, I want to dig this further. Even if this leads to nowhere... Life is an eternal quest

I am... sez the bible, thank God. Indeed what does "I AM" means?

Never take anything for granted seems to be a good quote

Leave everything and follow me, sez Jesus... what is exactly "everything"

what if everything had nothing to do with materialism at all but meant "preconcived ideas"?

Maybe the Truth is that there are no thruths if the Mind creates its own reality, comes down to the "power of the intent" or I AM

The last minutes of the video speaks about Allah, but replace it with "God"... this material was made my a muslim

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4232897377629019446#

Spectrism
17th April 2010, 05:48 PM
LOL... because I refuse to stick to the "one" book many revere? :conf:

If **The Mind** and its projections created The Mother Of All Things... I welcome the challenge, unlike others, I want to dig this further. Even if this leads to nowhere... Life is an eternal quest

I am... sez the bible, thank God. Indeed what does "I AM" means?

Never take anything for granted seems to be a good quote

what if everything had nothing to do with materialism at all but meant "preconcived ideas"?

Maybe the Truth is there is there are no thruths if the Mind creates its own reality, comes down to the "power of the intent"

No, of course not. I have seen many of your posts with self-contradictory conclusions with some completely silly premises.

I really am concerned about you. Maybe I was just not too observant a couple years ago and you have not changed, but that is not what I am thinking. I get the feeling that your reasoning and writing has gone downhill. Please do not take this as an attack. I really don't mean it that way. And, I am willing to consider that it is just me that is messed up. Either way... get a good balanced diet and plenty of sleep.

greenbear
17th April 2010, 08:06 PM

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matthew 16:24-26

Horn
17th April 2010, 08:35 PM
"When you enter a town and are welcomed, eat what is set before you. Heal the sick who are there and tell them, 'The kingdom of God is near you.' " (10:8-9)

"But when you enter a town and are not welcomed, go into its streets and say, 'Even the dust of your town that sticks to our feet we wipe off against you. Yet be sure of this: The kingdom of God is near.' I tell you, it will be more bearable on that day for Sodom than for that town." (10:10-12)

Draw your own parallels.

singular_me
18th April 2010, 08:39 AM
No, of course not. I have seen many of your posts with self-contradictory conclusions with some completely silly premises.

I am evolving while taking universal polarities into account and trying to apply it to my life, if you dont grasp the concept, I entirely agree that I may sound self-contradictory.

By remmeber I merely perrot concepts that have been out there for millennia... so there are many nuts like me on the planet. You called Nassim Hasramein's insights mumbo-jumbo... so that is where we are... we just resonnate at different frequencies and thus drifting more and more far apart. What you call silly, I call "mind stretching"

I am not saying that my new parameters are Truths but when you dig endlessly, the price to pay is that others dont recognize you anymore. I am fine with it. My travel compagnion, the wealthty rich farm owner we volunteer for, and I think alike, we listen to the webbots and agree that Absolute Reality is something nobody (us included) can really fathom, we are being very humble assuming that.

Horn
18th April 2010, 09:02 AM
I am evolving while taking universal polarities into account and trying to apply it to my life, if you dont grasp the concept, I entirely agree that I may sound self-contradictory.

I think that statement sums it up quite completely.

Also, I would assume that the goal to be attained in such an endeavor would be, quite lofty?

Though I still say it has always been right there the entire time, and if practiced may offer up all the benefits transferred. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig4SnQ8htno

singular_me
18th April 2010, 09:08 AM

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matthew 16:24-26

the verses you cite doesnt not refer to "leave everything behind" ... I believe this is key to understand that "everything" doesnt imply quitting in the physical way but is a metaphor addressing the spiritual Reality.

It is tricky to interprete bibilcal metaphors since everybody is unique in term of thinking individual whatsoever. But this is my understanding.

singular_me
18th April 2010, 09:20 AM
very deep insight, Horn - Tnx for posting that one.

ps: because dualities sourround us, selflessness is the only way to go to stand on the fine line between negative and positive. I cannot claim hat I have reached that state yet.... dont take me wrong.

I think that statement sums it up quite completely.

Also, I would assume that the goal to be attained in such an endeavor would be, quite lofty?

Though I still say it has always been right there the entire time, and if practiced may offer up all the benefits transferred. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig4SnQ8htno

MAGNES
23rd April 2010, 01:59 PM
MAGNES, sorry pal but you make yourself look like a butt here :o

This is your post on gim2 and I posted it here.
It is a joke and a good example of what you do.
http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?topic=1452.msg14068#msg14068

You want me to take apart your post ?

I ain't here to argue with trolls and their one liners.

You are a great deceiver and like your masonic buddy
corrupt key history with lies, this is my main issue
with you, and it is not one post or thread.

People should read my initial posts, even Ruskie the
Mason took issue with you doing that.

I can take that guru apart and what he is saying.
He is a blatant liar too, and it is what he is not saying
that is important too.

Like skyvike you corrupt and attack Constantine,
one of the greatest Western Leaders, there is a
reason for that, Occult Jews have a hard on for him ...

There is a reason for why the words Byzantine, Philistine, Hellenist
have become dirty words, because of dirty lying Jews and their
useful idiots, that is what the Occult is, that is what Masons are.

They are anti - West , anti - Freedom.

Christians built the West, corrupting and attacking history
is a big part of it.

Goldie, you joined an alien worshiping cult and skyvike and gkhan
cheered you on while others warned you . You are not enlightened,
you are a very un educated person and you do not promote knowledge.

Go post some more garbage about aliens and sumerians,
trinity and 666 , pro Occult Zeitgeist , corrupting ancient
philosophers and blaming Constantine with nonsense.

"BY THEIR WORKS YE SHALL KNOW THEM" GSUS

MAGNES
23rd April 2010, 02:15 PM
One day goldie is a gnostic, the next day she is into
all that Indian beliefs, basically she promotes everything
and anything that goes against the status quo,
I don't believe anything she says, you cannot believe
everything and then claim to believe in something,
notice how she tells you what to believe above,
then mocks Christians for their beliefs.

On GIM people asked her what she believes,
she does not answer, above she is educator, lol .

The Masons do this too, they are the Occult, they steal
everything and corrupt everything, believe in everything
and in the end believe in nothing, and their top leader
Pike actually writes about this, Nihilism, their goal is to
create and use Nihilists against those that have beliefs.
He even writes about the useful idiot Masons and Nihilists.
They manufacture them.

Masons attack Christians and do the stupidest things themselves
including chanting the name of demons and worshiping Lucifer.

Notice Goldie above has no issues with the guru "I love Lucifer"
I researched deceiving people, I only researched him
cause what he said stunk, and surprise surprise ! NOT !

Goldie is also open borders, and guess what, all of Mexico agrees,
same with all of Africa and Muslim world wanting into Europe.

Anti - West to the core.

Spectrism
23rd April 2010, 02:22 PM

You are evolving while taking universal polarities into account.... LOL... you make me chuckle! Do you have any clue what that means? Why, it is like saying: I was picking my nose while pondering the color of jelly beans.

By remmeber I merely perrot concepts that have been out there for millennia... so there are many nuts like me on the planet.

Dang it dear... you are an easy target for any user. I get worried about people like you.

You called Nassim Hasramein's insights mumbo-jumbo... so that is where we are... we just resonnate at different frequencies and thus drifting more and more far apart. What you call silly, I call "mind stretching"

Well... when I said "mumbo-jumbo" I was being kind. That guy is a thief, a user, a deceiver and a fraud. Sheesh... can't you just smell him? It is like looking at an elephant and saying- yeup thar's an elephant. Maybe I am like you after all. When I chew bubble gum and blow a bubble, I call that mind stretching too.

I am not saying that my new parameters are Truths but when you dig endlessly, the price to pay is that others dont recognize you anymore. I am fine with it. My travel compagnion, the wealthty rich farm owner we volunteer for, and I think alike, we listen to the webbots and agree that Absolute Reality is something nobody (us included) can really fathom, we are being very humble assuming that.

You travel with a rich farm owner. If he is wealthy, why aren't you paid? LOL... absolute reality is something nobody can fathom!!! LOL... you gotta be kidding! You must smoke some real good sheeeeyt.

MAGNES
8th May 2010, 01:26 PM

HT, a member?

I like that image you posted... it says it all. They all share the same roots, alas diviseness must be sustained. The direct result is religious war. I feel sorry for the world' spiritual state of affairs.

I strongly encourage everyone to research this themselves.

Total corruptions and great hatred of the West and Christians
by the occult queen, goldissima and her teacher occult satanist witch
practicing voodoo talking about knowledge, ROFL, Helena Blavatsky,
the very people that inspired the Zeitgeist movie, full of lies and
inaccuracies, the solution is you go live in a pod and stfu or maybe
just be killed by the NWO satanists. Helena Blavatsky hates the Greeks
as well but she is going to interpret Greek Philosophical writers, right,
ROFL , some of which created the foundation for Christianity.

Study this witch and her works and you can feel the
satanism and her hatred of the West and Christianity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madame_Blavatsky

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fe/Hpb.jpg/210px-Hpb.jpg

That is their whole purpose, corruption and destruction.

It's all Jews, and their great works perpetrated on Western Man,
this is not knowledge, this is a mockery of history and knowledge.
These people could not exist without the ancient Greek writers
that they borrow from and corrupt, mocking them, including Christians.

The three declared objects of the original Theosophical Society as established by Blavatsky, Judge and Olcott were as follows:

* First — To form a nucleus of the Universal Brotherhood of Humanity, without distinction of race, creed, sex, caste, or color.
* Second — To encourage the study of Comparative Religion, Philosophy, and Science.
* Third — To investigate the unexplained laws of Nature and the powers latent in man."[2]

Evolution and Race

Theosophical writings propose that human civilizations, like all other parts of the universe, develop cyclically through seven stages. Blavatsky posited that the whole humanity, and indeed every reincarnating human monad, evolves through a series of seven "Root Races".

Blavatsky suggested that most of present day humanity belongs to the fifth rootrace, the Aryans[8], which originally developed on Atlantis,.[9]

oldmansmith
8th May 2010, 02:17 PM
You can verify for yourself that parallel universes exist. Stop your internal dialogue; it is what grounds you in this dimension. No, this is not BS, I have done it and you can too. Universes upon universes exist like skins of an onion. We exist in but one of them.

Book
8th May 2010, 02:19 PM
That is their whole purpose, corruption and destruction.

[b]It's all Jews, and their great works perpetrated on Western Man,
this is not knowledge, this is a mockery of history and knowledge.

http://www.monetarydecay.com/

http://www.singularityawareness.net/about.html

Exactly. Goldissima's spam links in her Sig at GIM...lol.

:oo-->

Book
8th May 2010, 03:47 PM
but YOU quickly jump to clonclusion because I am investigaing the symbolism behind EVERY religion and myth and try to see corrolations/similarities.

I find sacred geometry fascinating and if many power grab groups are aware of it, so be it.

Your avatar is what....the Cosmic Bagel ? ? ?

MAGNES
8th May 2010, 03:57 PM
Your avatar is what....the Cosmic Bagel ? ? ?

According to her that is god, she does and promote
exactly what the "theosophists" promote and claims
she did not read or know the main creator.

And some people here follow her, ROFL.

Now she is an open Masoness and Lucifer Lover.

I strongly encourage everyone to read above links
and research this yourselves. These occult movements
are all linked in methods beliefs, masons too, etc .

"Planets, solar systems, galaxies, and the cosmos itself are regarded as conscious entities,"

singular_me
8th May 2010, 05:51 PM
They are anti - West , anti - Freedom.

Now she is an open Masoness and Lucifer Lover.

"Planets, solar systems, galaxies, and the cosmos itself are regarded as conscious entities,"

Exactly. Goldissima's spam links in her Sig at GIM...lol.

ALL THAT IS... IS... L-O-V-E ... BEACAUSE CREATED BY GOD... Evil exists because we only see in parts... are unaware of the whole picture... where is the problem with that?

I am done answering your postings, that of Book too and anyone else who sounds like a radical.

Ps: my previous posting was removed.by the mods it seems. Thanks to the mods, because it really isnt worth my time replying to those people.

Book
8th May 2010, 06:02 PM
ALL THAT IS... IS... L-O-V-E ...

I am done answering your postings, that of Book too and anyone else who sounds like a radical.

We must abandon Jesus and now worship the Cosmic Bagel or else be labeled a radical.

singular_me
8th May 2010, 06:03 PM
You can verify for yourself that parallel universes exist. Stop your internal dialogue; it is what grounds you in this dimension. No, this is not BS, I have done it and you can too. Universes upon universes exist like skins of an onion. We exist in but one of them.

thank you for saying that. And yes, this is a tough one since it affects the way we percieve reality, hence the nature of the spiritual realm itsefl.

singular_me
8th May 2010, 06:12 PM
We must abandon Jesus and now worship the Cosmic Bagel or else be labeled a radical.

The torus bagel as you call it is universal magnetism explained.... I never said that one must wosrhip it but PAY attention as how it is operates because it tells a lot about dualities within us.... in quantum physics, it is really viewed it as a model to understand the Universe and its shape. Will quantum Mechanics help us get closer to God? I for one do think so because the big bang IS a infinite dimensional Torus.... this knowledge has always been out there for millennia, ask the elites.. Now if this gets me to be labeled as a radical, I really couldnt care less. I am at peace wth myself.

Quantum Mechanics on a Torus (from Cornell University) WRITTEN IN 1998!!
-http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/9807056v1

Black Holes gobble Dark Matter and create the Torus which Light energes from
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/black-holes-eat-dark-matter-100323.html

Rationality/science has always had a tough time on earth. Nothing news under the sun

Keep fighting zionsm and bonne chance - meanwhile I keep myself busy with thought provoking concepts.

My very very very last post to you.

7th trump
9th May 2010, 05:55 AM
hahahahaha................it hit me! hey the toilet make a bagel too when you flush it.
Do we now need to worship the toilet bagel to keep an equilibrialism of good and evil?

Hahahahahaha................this thread cracks me up.

StreetsOfGold
12th May 2010, 12:14 PM
The God of the Bible is OUTSIDE of time and space. When he allowed John to be caught up to SEE the revelation (coming sson) he was IN the future. Time travel is old stuff yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn to anyone who has a Bible.

As my preacher says. Once in a while science catches UP to the Bible, but not often.

Shami-Amourae
14th May 2010, 08:23 AM
Time travel is 100% possible and happens on a daily basis. There's a WONDERFUL documentary on it I'd love to share, (since I love to spam videos I think are cool.)

Into The Universe With Stephen Hawking: Time Travel

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOezD5zguQo

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW7q2csuGwk

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjMrnHHVxjQ

Part 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zrGkiPJn5s

Part 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6NuQCjIYjY

singular_me
17th May 2010, 08:44 AM
thanks Shami-Amourae, for sharing...

Of course many again dont get it, sure God is outside time and space... but how does it affect our OWN reality, hence our understanding of the Great Scheme, since we cannot (fully) conceive it... one thing is certain, our very reality is just a very tiny part of the whole, hence the message of this thread was: stretch your mind and abandon all pettiness because the SUM of parallel universes leads us back to ZERO.. which is the starting point of everything.

Zero isnt of course what we think it is: it is a digit of the Fullness, as opposed to nothingness what we are usually taught by the mainstream

if some are blindly and stubbornly stuck in this reality, I know that improving what I know about other worlds, will impact all my actions and thinking in a positive fashion.

singular_me
17th May 2010, 08:54 AM
As my preacher says. Once in a while science catches UP to the Bible, but not often.
actually more and more scientists have started to consider that the human species may have been engineered by aliens from outer space.

When we study all mythologies, they all talk about this in their own languages... their arts is also an eye opener in that sense.

So what?... If true, this would prove BOTH, evolutionists and creationists alike, wrong.

indeed, one group argues that God is only radical answer... while the other one comes up with a "missing link"

keep fighting... or searching for yourself the very likely possility of an alien intervention?

It is up to you, as always

yes, aliens and parallel universes are tough ones for ALL religions because including other realities would make ours pretty meaningless as we have raised with so many distortions. Overcoming those distortions would help us grow spiritually though... thats the name of the game.

something to chew on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfDBW1Smu58&feature=related

MAGNES
28th September 2012, 11:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFVQJRPIJpQ

http://goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?697-Bible-Edits-By-Constantine&

This smelled to me so I looked into the "professor".

What did I find ?

More like a guru of some kind. ;D

How surprising. NOT !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JN8X5YCNtE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET5q4vxPfAA

GREGG BRADEN , LUCIFER LOVER, talks about Demons too

TARGET, WITH VERY BLATANT LIES , Constantine

Exactly what Eustace Mullins was talking about.

Eustace Mullins: NEW HISTORY OF THE JEWS (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?40651-Eustace-Mullins-NEW-HISTORY-OF-THE-JEWS)

Goldie also attempts to smear one of our Greatest Western Forefathers.
The Father of Europe (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?54905-The-Father-of-Europe)

singular_me
28th September 2012, 01:23 PM
Magnes, I have lost track of what has been said in this thread and I have no time to go through it.

edit:
Do you happen to ponder the peaceful words of Christ? Do you understand that what He means is that the cosmos only knows the zero-sum game. In short that there is nothing worth fighting for.

MAGNES
13th October 2012, 02:59 PM
Magnes, I have lost track of what has been said in this thread and I have no time to go through it.

[ let me refresh your memory, you called Charles the Great a " mason " , dismissed the history
I was talking about just before you stopped posting for a while ]

Do you happen to ponder the peaceful words of Christ? Do you understand that what He means is that the cosmos only knows the zero-sum game.
In short that there is nothing worth fighting for.

[the Orthodox didn't get that memo, nor did my
own family members going back generations, are your comments intended as an insult ]
[ degeneracy,hedonism, nihilism, go hand in hand and are a requirement for our total
destruction as a society, attacking hope, morale, promotion of fear, etc ]

You keep burying yourself deeper and deeper.

Maybe people don't understand where you are coming from.

I do, better than anyone on this board.

A novice will see some of your comments and argue with you,
maybe side with me, they too do not get it and have no clue
till they study what I have, it ain't hard, I laid it out well,
especially in this thread, with the " Theosophists " .

People stay away from the threads I post material in and work
on getting me later. For them it is personal as they ignore the
case I make which is for teaching people to out people like you.

Now your above comment, on it's own it may mean nothing,
but considering everything you have posted, this is the total
MO of the Occult, selling what you sell, your forum was revealing,
how can you ever claim that you are a positive person , ever, I am
the positive person, your negative . Just like the shits here that
claim I am am hateful and negative, Joe King is the hater and is
negative, I am the positive, his negative .

By bashing Christianity and making ludicrous claims like this,
do you really believe you will win me over. You are just going
further into the abyss of darkness.

This is why certain key history is important, proven so by you and
your partners by your corrupting and trolling of it.

There is always something worth fighting for, even if
enslaved and destroyed,

WE WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED !

Horn
13th October 2012, 03:12 PM
Fighting for any words of "we", is a Queen to my Ace.http://www.merriam-webster.com/styles/default/images/audio-pop/speaker.jpg (http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php?file=ace00001&word=ace&text=%5C%3Cspan%20class%3D%22unicode%22%3E%CB%88%3 C%2Fspan%3E%C4%81s%5C#)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2NU98NZF8o

singular_me
13th October 2012, 04:40 PM
There is always something worth fighting for, even if
enslaved and destroyed,

WE WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED !

Magnes, coercion is wrong and addressing coercion with more coercion is dead wrong

LuckyStrike
13th October 2012, 04:45 PM

I don't have the time to read through this thread, but your whole Christian bashing makes you look like a tool.

singular_me
13th October 2012, 04:49 PM
I don't have the time to read through this thread, but your whole Christian bashing makes you look like a tool.

you take it personally and it is not my business... I wrote "tough one for religionS" - do you read the "s" plural by any chance??

are you able to conceive that YOU exist in other parallel universes and that in latter you live other lives, based on different choices? Yes, this is a THOUGH one for religionS as a whole.... me christian bashing? Far to the contrary, merely trying to stretch it a bit.

the entire cosmos is zero sum game. I know that's a though one to swallow

LuckyStrike
13th October 2012, 07:51 PM
you take it personally and it is not my business... I wrote "tough one for religionS" - do you read the "s" plural by any chance??

are you able to conceive that YOU exist in other parallel universes and that in latter you live other lives, based on different choices? Yes, this is a THOUGH one for religionS as a whole.... me christian bashing? Far to the contrary, merely trying to stretch it a bit.

the entire cosmos is zero sum game. I know that's a though one to swallow

I don't take it personally, because what you say doesn't have anything to do with me personally.

I just think you are a troll or a lunatic.

Horn
13th October 2012, 08:14 PM

According to Zeus we're all trolls & lunatics, but the site also shows promise.

singular_me
15th October 2012, 12:48 PM
I don't take it personally, because what you say doesn't have anything to do with me personally.

there is much more than our "small existence" on this planet at stake and I am just willing to delve into it, regardless of what others may think of me.

those who accuse me of being a lunatic could be thinking in 3 dimensions, meaning that they need "positive" vs" "negative" to have an idea... in my world of thinking "positive and negative" are the Idea itself.

but those who preach the Bible dont seem to read it well...

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

singular_me
15th October 2012, 12:49 PM
According to Zeus we're all trolls & lunatics, but the site also shows promise.

that very simple on here, if you are not a born again, you ARE a troll.. :)

Meanwhile, Magnes values Plato who attended the mystery schools, and endorsed the existence of Atlantis, admires Charles the Great (aka Charlemagne) who was a bloodline king... etc... dont get me started again. LOL