PDA

View Full Version : Foreign-Born President Amendment Sought

Josey
10th April 2010, 08:20 AM
An Error Has Occurred!
You cannot delete your own topics in this board.

Hellsbane
10th April 2010, 09:27 AM
I wonder if these are the same folks who were deadset against ammending the Constitution when they thought Arnold was a Conservative R?

Grog
10th April 2010, 09:31 AM
But will it apply retroactively? ::)

Libertytree
10th April 2010, 09:31 AM
Once the door is opened for editing/deleting amendments we're indeed in dangerous territory.

Hellsbane
10th April 2010, 09:33 AM
Once the door is opened for editing/deleting amendments we're indeed in dangerous territory.

The door to ignoring the Constitution was opened long ago. Thats worked out so well for us thus far.............

Libertytree
10th April 2010, 10:01 AM

The door to ignoring the Constitution was opened long ago. Thats worked out so well for us thus far.............

+k

CJay8
10th April 2010, 10:12 AM
Did I read this article wrong? Am I to understand that arguably the 2 worst gov's in the states are being held up as models for why we should amend the Constitution and allow them to be president? Someone tell me this is a late April Fools joke.

Hellsbane
10th April 2010, 10:26 AM
Did I read this article wrong? Am I to understand that arguably the 2 worst gov's in the states are being held up as models for why we should amend the Constitution and allow them to be president? Someone tell me this is a late April Fools joke.

April isn't a big enough month to contain all the fools out there.

willie pete
10th April 2010, 10:35 AM
Could happen, but amending The Constitution would take the ratification of 38 state legislative bodies to approve the amendment, seems like it'd be a long shot

beefsteak
10th April 2010, 12:07 PM
oh, you mean "Tuesday November 30, 2004" from the Associated Press???? LOL

That was a good one, Josey! Thanks for one of my daily chuckles!

beefsteak

CJay8
10th April 2010, 12:18 PM
Could happen, but amending The Constitution would take the ratification of 38 state legislative bodies to approve the amendment, seems like it'd be a long shot

Hey WP, glad to see you here. I agree we'd never see a Constitutional Congress called to put those jackasses in power. I think we have a much better chance of seeing the states pull together and repeal this health care bullshit. Wouldn't that be a kick in the balls to OB. Kick his black ass all the way back to bumf*ck zimbabwe or where ever the hell he's from.

Desolation LineTrimmer
10th April 2010, 12:49 PM
Am I to understand that arguably the 2 worst gov's in the states are being held up as models for why we should amend the Constitution and allow them to be president?

I'm interested in why you think Schwarzenegger is one of the worst governors?