PDA

View Full Version : Exposing the Illuminati from Within. Part 1 - Bill Schnoebelen

greenbear
10th April 2010, 01:51 PM
Parts 1-15.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-kYfBbTo0

greenbear
10th April 2010, 08:33 PM
Google Video has the full presentation (not broken up) and many others from him but it wouldn't load on this forum, or maybe the problem is on GV's end. As far as I know, Schnoebelen is one coming out of that stuff that has not gone off into tangential areas.

In case you're interested, here is another:

http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Side-Evil-Johanna-Michaelsen/dp/0890813221

greenbear
10th April 2010, 08:52 PM
Amazon list of Schnoebelen's books: I've read Masonry Behind The Light several times and also Wicca: Satan's Little White Lie.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Schnoebelen&x=0&y=0

greenbear
12th April 2010, 01:29 AM
Something is not right, could not understand what.

Maybe because guy talks so matter-of-factually about most shocking crimes.

From my experience, that's because it's new to you but it's not to him. He's had a ministry for 20+ years writing books and speaking to churches about what he came out of.

Where are the cops?

Why is he still alive?

Could it be that the Lord is protecting him? I believe that many, if not most, are killed or are made to commit suicide. Many of the others are so messed up they get saved but wander off into error.

I will be watching again. he said couple of things I've never heard anybody say before.

Exodus 7:10-12 And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent. Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.

Exodus 7:20-22 And Moses and Aaron did so, as the LORD commanded; and he lifted up the rod, and smote the waters that were in the river, in the sight of Pharaoh, and in the sight of his servants; and all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood. And the fish that was in the river died; and the river stank, and the Egyptians could not drink of the water of the river; and there was blood throughout all the land of Egypt. And the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchantments: and Pharaoh's heart was hardened, neither did he hearken unto them; as the LORD had said.

Exodus 8:5-7 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch forth thine hand with thy rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up upon the land of Egypt. And Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt; and the frogs came up, and covered the land of Egypt. And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt.

GB, I wonder how you came across these links. I reckon those may disappear pretty quick.

He's been around for a while, I think his first book was 1990.

I've considered these things, as well. These are just my thoughts:

Each one of us has been stained by the sin we've engaged in. I recognize a faint image of witchiness left in his persona. I don't find that too surprising, though. Take a meth addicted prostitute, for instance, saved after there has been a significant physical and spiritual toll. She would probably never be mistaken for an upper middle-class country club sort of woman, unless it was in the movies! Same dynamic, I think.

Someday we'll receive our new bodies, in the mean time we all are pretty messed up by sin. I try to evaluate what a person says, and how it agrees or disagrees with the Bible. It's so easy to blame the messenger but that's not a great strategy to learn the truth. If these things are really happening, how would we find out about them if no one told us? And if somebody tells us and we don't believe them because it's too horrible, then how can we possibly ever learn the truth?

I've read many testimonies of people saved out of Satanism. None of it is pretty, and most of them are messed up in some ways. I can't imagine considering how messed up I am and I've barely suffered anything in my life. This guy is quite intelligent, very knowledgeable about the Bible, and seems to have love.

philo beddoe
22nd April 2010, 09:24 AM
I agree Schnoebelen has something to say. I just don't trust him. Has the guy ever mopped floors or waited tables for a living? NO!

greenbear
22nd April 2010, 03:04 PM
I agree Schnoebelen has something to say. I just don't trust him. Has the guy ever mopped floors or waited tables for a living? NO!

It's been a while since I read his book Masonry Beyond the Light but I do recall that he arranged it so that he worked nights. And I remember he also had a paper route. Is that good enough? :)

It is some weird stuff, hard to believe, though I believe him.

greenbear
26th April 2010, 08:18 AM

It's been a while since I read his book Masonry Beyond the Light but I do recall that he arranged it so that he worked nights. And I remember he also had a paper route. Is that good enough? :)

It is some weird stuff, hard to believe, though I believe him.

I was remembering wrong, this was in Schnoebelen's book Lucifer Dethroned: A True Story, not Masonry: Beyong the Light. Lucifer Dethroned is his story.

greenbear
26th April 2010, 12:41 PM
Grad,

Yes, the Sadducees are like liberal Christians today, because they didn't take the Scriptures literally. They denied clear OT teaching of the resurrection, and the reality of the spiritual realm. Their hope was in this world.

Have you been able to listen to all 24 parts? I think William is so right on with just about everything he says.

He gives a powerful sermon on the end-time apostasy of the Church and defense of the AV KJB starting from part 20. My amens startled my cat. :)

I also noticed at the end the man who hosts the Prophesy Club gave a subtle works based salvation message. Lordship salvation. Not good.

greenbear
26th April 2010, 05:26 PM
he is
1. too entertaining (That's not an argument for or against anything :))
2. too shocking. (The subject matter is shocking, don't blame the messenger :()
3. three sixes in his zip code Roll Eyes (That's silly :D)
4. His Last name can be interpreted as "Lier" Roll Eyes (My cats name can be interpreted "Elf King") ;D
5. his initials combined together mean b/s Roll Eyes (You are very funny :D)
6. "faint image of witchiness" Smiley (Yep)

are these a residue of his former life or is it a mocking spirit at work?
I can't tell at this time.

Satan and Co. are surely knowledgeable on the Bible

--------------

so, thats where I am Cheesy

( I don't mean to insult )

GB, thanks for this thread.
Cheesy

Hey, no problem, G2Rad. It's not my intention to talk anyone into believing anything, only to present information. No one should feel pressured to believe anything. The Lord is the one who should confirm or deny to our spirits and our minds. I know you are very sensitive to hand movements, for one thing. It is unsettling.

I believe from many other sources that what he says is true.

What strikes me as I watched the last half again today is how in part 20, the faint persona of witchiness was completely evaporated as the Holy Spirit energized the powerful truths preached through Bill Schnoebelen. Perhaps he is wrong about some things regarding the powers of darkness, but I don't think he is lying, I think he believes everything he is saying is the truth spoken from experience. Because I've heard similar things from many other sources, I personally believe what he says.

Yes, I listened to all the 24 parts in the same day you posted it.

there are so much new information in there that I feel a need to watch once again, this time slowly, with taking notes, analyzing, investigating, thinking, etc.

--------------------

I wish more people listened to that, so there is more understanding of what Illuminati are and how they operate.

People believe they are up against "bad boys", like bankers, jews, elite.
They think they are good boys and everything is fixable if those bad boys are overcame.
They are blind.
There are no good boys. There are only bad boys.
Even worse regime could come if current system is defeated
They are barking up the wrong tree
The focus of all the struggle, the root, the pivoting point, every road leads to the Bible and freedom of this county is not possible without going back to the Lord.
( IMHO )

As there is no understanding of it, the way it is heading right now, is that one group of fools is going to clash with another, both being lead by the same entity. Whatever side wins does not matter.

Anyway, Let Lord's will be done.

Amen and amen.

greenbear
27th April 2010, 08:11 PM
Grad,

I've listened to another presentation from Schnoebelen on NEPHILIM - The Sons of God and the Antichrist. He presents many provocative ideas which may or may not be true. A number of them John and I have concluded may be true in the past from our own studies, but they are not explicitly taught in the scriptures, so they are at best educated guesses that do not break the scriptures, and seem to make sense of information about things that appear to be happening.

These are just some of my thoughts, about Schnoebelen after watching the Nephilim video.

1 Timothy 5:22 Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.

1 Timothy 3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

As an individual coming out of deep occultism, I believe Schnoebelen has a tremendous witness to give to the Church, but that doesn't necessarily qualify him to be a pastor and teacher. I've never read or heard him talk about his own deliverance from the demons that he admits infested him. I find that strange, he should give his testimony regarding that.

Here's an analogy: if someone who has committed murder is saved and forgiven by God, he is not automatically released from the penalties of human law. In the same way, a person who has engaged in homosexuality, witchcraft, the drinking of blood, or other things that bring demons into a person, must renounce those things individually in order to take back the legal ground. Just as we are not absolved of legal obligations we have towards others when we get saved, we are also not absolved of legal spiritual obligations which we have freely given to demonic powers. They must be specifically renounced, and covered by the blood of Jesus. That's why they fight, and refuse to go, they have legal rights. But the blood of Jesus nullifies all of their rights, if applied to their claim. I have a serious concern about whether Schnoebelen has done these things. I have no doubt that he is telling the complete truth about his testimony, but if he is still influenced by demon spirts then I also have serious doubts about his ability to understand doctrine. There are a number of things that he's said that give me pause.

Most Christians believe that a Christian cannot have a demon. What they should say, is that a Christian cannot get a demon after they become a Christian, but I don't even know if that is true. When a person becomes a Christian, his legal debt to God is paid. That does not abrogate other legal debts that he has. Those must be dealt with on an individual basis, just as Zacchaeus repaid four-fold those that he defrauded after he had believed on Christ. My best guess is that Bill Schnoebelen still has yet to be resolved legal/spiritual obligations stemming from his past Satanism. I believe this is the source of what I would describe as his witchy/doctrinal problems, as well as at times an apparent lack of sorrow, even a cavalier attitude, about the things he was involved in before he was saved. Nevertheless, he's an excellent witness and has a very enlightening testimony. But I would be wary about relying upon him as a source of Biblical doctrine.

We cannot look to the occult to find doctrinal truths. Our source of knowledge is the God-breathed scriptures, not the dark things of Satan. When the two are not in disagreement, we should not reject the testimony of those saved out of the occult, but we should be very wary about trusting them on doctrinal issues.

For example, in the Nephilim video Bill was wearing a Yarmulke. I don't know of any explanation for that other than that he has succumbed to the Hebrew Roots heresy. The scriptures speak very clearly that it is a shame for a man to have his head covered. I have no idea about the history of the Yarmulke and why Jewish men wear them, but I know about Paul's teaching concerning this.

philo beddoe
27th April 2010, 08:16 PM
well said ;)

greenbear
27th April 2010, 09:04 PM
I would make a terrible public speaker, or lawyer. I couldn't speak well to save my life. Hubby and I were hashing this subject out tonight, we've never completely understood it. I've always been conflicted about these Christians who come out of Satanism, I know their telling the truth but they always seem to go astray doctrinally. It is a relief to me to come to some degree of real understanding of it.

That said, I highly recommend listening to the Nephilim videos. Very, very interesting. It's funny, New Agers think that Christians are ignorant about these things. The truth is that our Truth is stranger than their fiction.

greenbear
28th April 2010, 11:15 AM
G2Rad,

I always value your thoughts and consider then carefully. :)

Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

philo beddoe
7th May 2010, 05:47 PM
If god is so concerned about us why doesn't he come down right now? Satan is gods ex wife. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

greenbear
8th May 2010, 11:04 AM
Philo beddoe,

If you're asking for God to come down right now then you are basically asking the Lord to come down to judge sinners. And that includes you.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Book
9th June 2010, 04:17 PM
I think the question was, why don't He kills His beloved son daily, so we can be sure of His love?

Child Protective Services should have been called on his father for sure.

:oo-->

Greenbear
9th June 2010, 10:45 PM
It must be such a twisted thought that it is beyond my comprehension and I don't mind keeping it that way.