PDA

View Full Version : COMEX delivery takes 3 months

uranian
10th April 2010, 04:41 PM
July 2008 purchased december silver 12.45 after september the price was falling i was in for 5,000.00 at that time in november i had to come up with the difference to stay in it was 2,700.00 t at this time i knew this all manipulation due to the high number of longs for december and the price of silver kept falling,

December 22 I called the broker and told him Im taking delivery he said we need a bank wire for the remainder of the contract I wired the money the same day .

Called back the next day they received the money and he at alleron traders told me I need to send 250.00 for shipping and insurance .

January 6 a tuesday I called the trader at Alleron told me it will take two weeks for delivery, What about a tracking number ,No they will contact you when the are ready to ship

A couple of weeks go by and then I receive a so called certificate from the comex !
I wish i saved this piece of paper because what got me angry was that in small print it said ( this does not guarantee silver to holder)

I called the trader again he tried to convince me that they can correct the dispute by cashing me out NO WAY I PAID FOR SILVER!

The stall was over the next few weeks with numerous calls then I received a call saying that they need shipping fees WHAT I have paid these fees ! It wasn't the fees for shipping it was then difference for in weight (amount of silver ) I paid for 1000 oz they need the 35 oz difference .

The story kept changing then late march I received conformation that the silver was shipped by the so called comex shippers.

In early part of april 2009 I received the silver bar 1035 oz penoles bar!

At that point I knew the COMEX is a sham they have nothing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JGLMPEH8YQ

for a single 1000 oz bar!

BeefJerky
10th April 2010, 06:23 PM
I call bullshit for numerous reasons. I will expound later if I have the time.

What is the source of this?

cedarchopper
10th April 2010, 08:27 PM
Interesting, a Comex contract is 5000 oz's. Is this some kind of mini contract I don't know about?

uranian
12th April 2010, 05:32 AM
I call bullsh*t for numerous reasons. I will expound later if I have the time.

What is the source of this?

jerky, just that youtube vid, the channel owner is a silver bug. expound away!

uranian
12th April 2010, 10:30 AM
in an unlikely co-incidence, that youtube user's channel was shut down within a couple of days of the above vid being released:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4ol7EEbC1s