PDA

View Full Version : The Day the Dollar Died - A Blog Novel

Quixote2
11th April 2010, 10:39 AM
http://johngaltfla.com/blog3/2009/11/18/the-day-the-dollar-died-a-blovel-entire-series-single-thread-not-edited-for-content-yet/

A 25 blog episode novel combined into one link for your reading ease.

Ponce
11th April 2010, 03:34 PM
Fantastic, just plain fantastic..........I am with him 95%, he has a great insight to what is to be.......but......it could also because of war in which case the regulations will become tighter and longer lasting.

As far as lasting only a few weeks or months?.........bull......the only way to make other counties trust us once again is to be able to prove that we can recover from the economic chaos.........the same way that a bank will lend you money only if you can prove that you can pay back.

We no longer have the implements to be able to produced anything and specially because we have sold the needed tools and equipments to other companies overseas.

All that I can say is ...... "Get ready today for the way that you would like to live tomorrow"... Ponce

Keep weapons "hiding" in different places and declare only those that they know that you have.

The new reborn US of A will not be up to the current government but up to us.

The "Debit-Credit" card that I talk so much about?, in this story they call it the "B Card"

Read half of the story, is a long one........but a good one.