PDA

View Full Version : Qur'an Jesus True...and.....Gold Silver Money

301ouncer
11th April 2010, 02:54 PM
BismiAllah Al Rahman Al Raheem.

This is a thread for people to ask me questions about the Islamic Religion. I am available to answer questions, to the best of my knowledge, that pertain to ISLAMIC TEACHINGS. This thread is NOT a thread about politics.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation and please, let's try to keep this thread civil...Without any personal attacks, belittling or mocking.

Insults directed at the messenger Muhammed pbuh will result in placing the person in perm ignore. For example, to say he is false, lier, magician, soothsayer, etc will not result in a perm ignore as these same accusations were told of him in his time. Anything else will result in a perm ignore.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

301ouncer
11th April 2010, 02:57 PM
Will start it with my faviourte flower:

http://www.4ava.com/4ava.com/sunrise/letters/images/Red_Rose_Nebula_Rahman.jpg

The Beneficient: 37 - When the sky is torn apart, so it was (like) a red rose, like ointment

Source: Hubblesite http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/archive/releases/1995/01"]http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/arc...leases/1995/01

This is how NASA derived the colouring schemes from the black and white images with the guidance of their proffessors:

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/behind_the_pictures/meaning_of_color/catseye.php

Thanks to NASA proving that miraclous verse in the Quran that was mentioned 1400 years ago. Only one mistake by NASA is they should have named it the RED ROSE and not Catseye.

RJB
11th April 2010, 02:59 PM
I don't think there is an ignore button, so hopefully the merciful one will spare you for not having me on ignore after you vowed before God on the last forum to perm ignore me. :P

I'll give you a softball question in the spirit of good will. Explain the Pillars of Islam and how it fits in your life.

301ouncer
11th April 2010, 03:00 PM
Please I ask you to be civil and discuss with good manners. Just as if we all are standing infront of messengers of Allah swt and debating with them. How would you behave infront of Jesus pbuh, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Moses and muhammed pbut?

RJB
11th April 2010, 03:01 PM
That was a nice question. I was just joking about the perm ignore from the last forum... What was it's name?

301ouncer
11th April 2010, 03:01 PM
I don't think there is an ignore button, so hopefully the merciful one will spare you for not having me on ignore after you vowed before God on the last forum to perm ignore me. :P

I'll give you a softball question in the spirit of good will. Explain the Pillars of Islam and how it fits in your life.

I read your old post and it was not as bad as I thought. I fasted anyway so my vow is over now.

Sorry RJB. I did not see your post while I was posting myself. I will answer you question in couple of hours as I need to attend to some quick business.

301ouncer
11th April 2010, 03:06 PM
Let me start also with this:

Here is my sincere advice to you and other good members here:

If You worried of becoming a muslim because you think islam is all about works, covering your hair (if woman), Stop smoking, praying 5 times a day, fasting the month of ramadan, etc, etc.

I can assure you that you can still be a muslim not:

1. praying 5 time a day. Once or twice is enough for beginners. Just once a day is a great in the sight of your lord the creator. Reading a book on islam is also great in the sight of your creator for the purpose of learning and asking questions.

2. Covering your hair. You can still be a muslim woman without covering. Covering of hair is the next level up. Upto the person how much love they want to show to their creator.

3. Fasting in Ramadan. You can fast as many days as you can. alternate days is great in the sight of your creator. You can increase as you get stronger.

4. Bad habits. ie. somking, drinking, etc. You can still be a muslim a brother doing these bad habits in secret. As a starter you can keep all these bad habits as long as you are sobor in doing your reading or prayer. These are minor sins and not major and you still have the creator love and mercy. Kick these habits as much as you can in your own time.

5. etc, etc.

StackerKen
11th April 2010, 04:07 PM
hey 301

I don't plan to insult or attack Muhammed

but I do have some questions about him...

Care to answer them for me?

I'll be back in a bit.

RJB
11th April 2010, 04:27 PM
I've read that Mohamed's paradise is about eating a lot of fat food and having a lot of sex and again, eating food and having sex with virgins, and it never stops but continues for ever and ever and ever. That's one thing I've wondered about. Most religions seek reunion with God, becoming one with the universe, etc. Sex, while nice down here, seems to appeal to the baser instincts rather than seeking ultimate truths.

301ouncer
11th April 2010, 05:02 PM

The Islamic tenants are the following 5 pillars:

1- Shahadah: To profess and believe that there is no God except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

This is not very much different than the mosiac commandmants of Moses pbuh ie. O hear childeren of Israel that your lord is ONE. While each messenger was sent to their own particular tribe, nation (Initially before any later gospels, etc) Muhammed pbuh was sent to all of mankind Therefore the first pillar is to call to all of mankind to the worship of ONE LORD, ONE CREATOR and Muahmmed pbuh as being the last messenger. By affairming that Muhammed pbuh is the last messenger you are also acknowledging that you are a believer in ALL the pervious messengers without any distinction.

Quick and simple explanation. Strongly Recommanded to say it throughout the day for new muslim reverts.

2- Salat: Prayer

This is a gift from Allah swt. 1 salat equals 50 salats. Messenger muahmmed pbuh said nearest to the meaning that Salat is the key to paradise. Also he said that every goodness comes with salat. It keeps the person intouch and in rememberance of Allah swt thought the day. This does not mean you forget about your creator when not in Salat but it is a blessed way proscribed by angel Gabrile to messenger Muahmmed pbut on the best way to communicate with the creator to achive the highest degree of contentment, peace and tranqulity.

Quick and simple explanation. Strongly recommended to do it at least twice a day for new muslim reverts.

3- Zakat: Charity

This is a 2.5 percent of your annual income payed to the islamic state by muslims ONLY after reaching a threashold of 10k of savings. The state will use this to pay for the other poor and needy, etc.

No income. No Zakat. Strongly recommended to give charity how little it is even a simle in the face of your brother is a charity as messenger muhammed pbuh said.

4- Siyaam: Fasting

To fast the month of ramadan in which many holy events occured that benefited and advanced the muslims with divine help. Most of the important benefit is the revelation of the Quran. Other many divine help was the victory of muslims in battlefields.

Quick and simple explanation. Strongly recommended to fast as many days as possible for new muslims.

5- Hajj: Pilgrimage

What an experince. Breath taking. Need to be done at least once in a lifetime. Financially able muslims. Families welcome. The Ka'ba is a mosque (built by adam first then finished by Abraham pbut according to Muslim tradition). The Prophet Muhammad pbuh designated Mecca as the holy city of Islam and the direction (qibla) in which all Muslims should offer their prayers.

Ka'ba is believed to be the first place that was created on earth. {2} and the place at which heavenly bliss and power touches the earth directly. Each year, thousands of Muslims from around the world join in a pilgrimage to Mecca (the hajj), in fulfillment of one of the Five Pillars of Islam.

RJB
11th April 2010, 05:09 PM
Thanks. I've read them before.

I was just wondering how it fits in with your life, any personal revelations, life changing moments,etc.

301ouncer
11th April 2010, 05:09 PM
I've read that Mohamed's paradise is about eating a lot of fat food and having a lot of sex and again, eating food and having sex with virgins, and it never stops but continues for ever and ever and ever.

This is a very primative understanding of Paradise. The messenger Muhammed pbuhh said nearest to the meaning of one of many saying:

6780 Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying that: Allah the Exalted and Glorious, said: I have prepared for My pious servants which no eye has ever seen, and no ear has ever heard, and no human heart has ever perceived but it is testified by the Book of Allah. He then recited:" No soul knows what comfort has been concealed from them, as a reward for what they did". (xxxii. 17)

Beside that, I've heard somebody saying that according to Mohamed and Islam woman have no souls. They are kind-of like animals. Is that true, or is it not?

Can you ever be able to discusse without any INSULTS? it really destroys your credibility and shows the lack of argumentative knowledge. How would you like it if I said the excat same thing about your woman?

RJB
11th April 2010, 05:11 PM
BTW, why don't you post your path to Islam here. I'd be interested to hear it. Also read some of the other posts to get a feel for who you are trying to convert.

301ouncer
11th April 2010, 05:13 PM
Thanks. I've read them before.

I was just wondering how it fits in with your life, any personal revelations, life changing moments,etc.

Yes many beautifull life changing experiences with family, income, getting away from trouble of the evil doers. etc. I would love to disclose them but they are kind of personal moments and would like to keep it as private and only between family and friends as possible. And I thank NO ONE but the sole creator of me.

301ouncer
11th April 2010, 05:18 PM
In talking about prayer. Did you know that the muslims pray excatly like what it says in the bible verses. Many bible verses both OT and NT describe excatly how Jesus prayed and many other messengers pbut like muslims pray today. Amazing. I recommend you to watch it and compare it to ensure its authenticity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fF56Xs9QNQ&feature=player_embedded

Bible verses describing prayer starts from 1.51 min.

RJB
11th April 2010, 05:22 PM
BTW here's the link that I forgot http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?board=16.0

BTW, why don't you post your path to Islam here. I'd be interested to hear it. Also read some of the other posts to get a feel for who you are trying to convert.

301ouncer
11th April 2010, 05:24 PM
would you simply answers, do woman have souls or do they not according to Mohamed and Islam?

Would you simply answer me do your woman have souls or do they not?

301ouncer
11th April 2010, 05:31 PM

Sahl b. Sa'd as-Sa'idi reported: I was in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) that he gave a description of Paradise and then Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) concluded with these words: There would be bounties which the eye has not seen and the ear has not heard and no human heart has ever perceived them. He then recited this verse:" They forsake (their) beds, calling upon their Lord in fear and in hope, and spend out of what We have given them. So no soul knows what refreshment of the eyes is hidden for them: a reward for what they did" (xxxii. 16-17)

http://www.djp3.net/codexperductum/archives/goldenopulencenord.jpg

Yummy refreshment. 1000 dollar icecream. Everyday in paradise and the attribute of EARTHLY BORDEM WILL BE TAKEN OUT.

Horn
11th April 2010, 05:37 PM
would you simply answers, do woman have souls or do they not according to Mohamed and Islam?

Yes, but they expand and contract rather rapidly, and sometimes can go un-noticed to the untrained eye.

301ouncer
11th April 2010, 05:39 PM

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said that Allah would say to the inmates of Paradise: O, Dwellers of Paradise, and they would say in response: At thy service and pleasure, our Lord, the good is in Thy Hand. He (the Lord) would say: Are you well pleased now? They would say: Why should we not be pleased, O Lord, when Thou hast given us what Thou hast not given to any of Thy creatures? He would, however, say: May I not give you (something) even more excellent than that? And they would say: 0 Lord, what thing can be more excellent than this? And He would say: I shall cause My pleasure to alight upon you and I shall never be afterwards annoyed with you.

This is how beautifull our creator is God when he meet us in paradise. Pure love: Authentic narrations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY6_lQP2K1Y&playnext_from=TL&videos=Ez3nYKYL-pI

StackerKen
11th April 2010, 06:11 PM
You seem to have missed my post 310

hey 301

I don't plan to insult or attack Muhammed

but I do have some questions about him...

Care to answer them for me?

I'll be back in a bit.

Thats OK. I have thought about it, and read about him. And I have decided that I don't want to ask any questions about Muhammad.

But, I do hope that you will ask your self questions about him.

RJB
11th April 2010, 06:37 PM
Yes many beautifull life changing experiences with family, income, getting away from trouble of the evil doers. etc. I would love to disclose them but they are kind of personal moments and would like to keep it as private and only between family and friends as possible. And I thank NO ONE but the sole creator of me.
But that's the beauty of sharing a faith. Everybody's journey is different. For a Christian, sharing the moment Jesus entered into our hearts is something we love to share because it becomes the center of our life.

I'm just curious about how you became a Muslim, because I had read of the 5 Pillars of Islam, but have never heard of someone's moment when Allah makes himself real to you (those may not be the right words. I'm very curious about that. I understand about the personal aspect when you fear others will attack you but so far this thread has stayed free of that. http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?board=16.0

7th trump
11th April 2010, 07:38 PM
I thinky you guys are wasting your time.

7th trump
11th April 2010, 07:44 PM
This is a thread for people to ask me questions about the Islamic Religion. I am available to answer questions, to the best of my knowledge, that pertain to ISLAMIC TEACHINGS.

Would you simply answers, do woman have souls or do they not according to Mohamed and Islam?

According to mohammed, 301 and islam.................................no!
What kind if entity supposedly creates something..............................oh geez just forget it!

Theres a whole lot more to paradise than virgins and 1000.00 icecream.
I think I see the mentality of islam...........................puberty?

I told myself I wouldnt post in this thread and here I go!

illumin19
11th April 2010, 09:32 PM
In talking about prayer. Did you know that the muslims pray excatly like what it says in the bible verses. Many bible verses both OT and NT describe excatly how Jesus prayed and many other messengers pbut like muslims pray today. Amazing. I recommend you to watch it and compare it to ensure its authenticity:

Alhamdulillah (Praise be to God)

Beautiful....6:32 in the video...."Do you pray like the messengers of God have prayed?" :) Yes

I think this saying attributed to Jesus Al-Masih (Alayhis Salam) from the Parable of the wicked vinedressers in the Bible fits perfect with the video, brother 301.

Matthew
Verse 43
"Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you (house of Israel) and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

It seems that prophecy has seen fruition.

greenbear
11th April 2010, 09:52 PM

OP: This is a thread for people to ask me questions about the Islamic Religion. I am available to answer questions, to the best of my knowledge, that pertain to ISLAMIC TEACHINGS.

You stated your intent in this thread is for people to ask you questions about Islamic Religion.

I believe Grad's question of whether or not a woman has a soul according to Mohamed and Islam is a religious question.

You stated you are here to answer questions but you did not answer the question.

I hope you don't dodge the question again by answering a question with a question.

301ouncer
11th April 2010, 10:17 PM

Alhamdulillah (Praise be to God)

Beautiful....6:32 in the video...."Do you pray like the messengers of God have prayed?" :) Yes

I think this saying attributed to Jesus Al-Masih (Alayhis Salam) from the Parable of the wicked vinedressers in the Bible fits perfect with the video, brother 301.

Matthew
Verse 43
"Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you (house of Israel) and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

It seems that prophecy has seen fruition.

Salamu alikum beloved brother. Jazakallah Khairan. Akhi:

I have a really bad feeling that the moderators of this forum will have no control whatsoever over this thread and as a result will turn into a vile muslim bashing coming from christians. Which is far far way from Jesus pbuh fruits and teachings.

Therefore I am calling it a day and going out altogether. Leave you with this christian theologian documantry of the recently discovered gospel of James in an orthodox church. Enjoy it brother.

James: Enemy infiltration within:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ubGQ3IYSw&playnext_from=TL&videos=AFhtKthiJE4

301ouncer
14th April 2010, 06:12 PM
I've read that Mohamed's paradise is about eating a lot of fat food and having a lot of sex and again, eating food and having sex with virgins, and it never stops but continues for ever and ever and ever.

Beside that, I've heard somebody saying that according to Mohamed and Islam woman have no souls. They are kind-of like animals. Is that true, or is it not?

While thinking about that, I realized that I never heard what paradise is like for woman.

What is paradise like for woman?

thanks.

I will do the honest and decent muslim fruits and that of Jesus pbuh and reply in a Allah swt would be pleased with. No dirty tricks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFvc5NzHd3c&playnext_from=TL&videos=-YfvIE-J_Ms

301ouncer
14th April 2010, 06:14 PM
Here some honour killing too in Islam just incase you step on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iqKV6-musQ&feature=player_embedded

Apparently everyone is practising honour killings lately. :boohoo