PDA

View Full Version : The last battle

singular_me
11th April 2010, 03:51 PM
most of the threads in this forum section are about us versus them... since I have chosen "non compliance and non intervention" as principles, Id better go meditate and ask myself, how to survie what is coming, the last battle of man vs himself.

dysgenic
11th April 2010, 04:03 PM
most of the threads in this forum section are about us versus them... since I have chosen "non compliance and non intervention" as principles, Id better go meditate and ask myself, how to survie what is coming, the last battle of man vs himself.

I've thought about this a lot as well. I still haven't come up with the right answer. I will say this, though... this is a spiritual battle, not a physical one. He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

RJB
11th April 2010, 04:10 PM
most of the threads in this forum section are about us versus them...
Not yet. A nice portion of threads so far are more personal insights than attacks.

since I have chosen "non compliance and non intervention" as principles, Id better go meditate and ask myself, how to survie what is coming, the last battle of man vs himself.
Please post when you answer that age old question. "Brother Ass" (Ass as in donkey-- St Francis of Assissi's nickname for himself) can be a worthy adversary. I believe St Paul said a man who can control himself is better than a man who can control a city.

Horn
11th April 2010, 04:12 PM

Don't forget the teachings of the American Indian, and his animal spirit guides.

Survival is sometimes riding the river that comes while holding onto your presence.

Book
11th April 2010, 04:19 PM

How is Singular Me vs. Goldissima going?

:D

RJB
11th April 2010, 04:29 PM
How is Singular Me vs. Goldissima going?

:D
Oh wow. Welcome Goldissima, I should have shown more courtesy earlier.

singular_me
11th April 2010, 05:09 PM
I am goldie's twin sister... tell no one ;D

Spectrism
11th April 2010, 05:50 PM
Some people take the red pill and some take the blue pill. A few take the lead-laced purple pill. ;)

Horn
11th April 2010, 05:57 PM
I am goldie's twin sister... tell no one ;D

Wait, wouldn't that be bi-ingular? ;D

StackerKen
11th April 2010, 08:05 PM
Welcome to the board Goldie :)

I thought that was you.

singular_me
12th April 2010, 06:00 AM
StackerKen, is my writing style so inimitable? LOL

Horn, or twin-gular ???

Spectrism: Let me tell you that you' re a nice guy. ;D

Jewboo
31st July 2017, 10:17 PM

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1499/36/1499366537237.png

:rolleyes: