PDA

View Full Version : Is Dysgenic the greatest forum poster in history?

dysgenic
11th April 2010, 08:59 PM
My logic is sterling. My deductive reasoning skills are unmatched. My prose is engaging.
Goodnight.

dysgenic

1970 Silver Art
11th April 2010, 09:33 PM
Actually I thought that I was the greatest forum poster in history but apparently I did not get the memo about Dysgenic possibly being the greatest forum poster in history. Oh well...............

;D

illumin19
11th April 2010, 10:34 PM
My logic is sterling. My deductive reasoning skills are unmatched. My prose is engaging.
Goodnight.

dysgenic

Good evening.

You're.......ehhh :)

Until your smite ratio closes in on mine, you'll forever be another poster preaching to the choir. Just fall right in line ;)

YukonCornelius
11th April 2010, 10:40 PM
You will soon be proven to be at best, 2nd place. I hear about this sly cat, the name's YukonCornelius who is the real deal. His logic is golden, his reasoning is superior, his position is rational...

HE IS NUMBER 1.

Kali
12th April 2010, 01:00 AM
You suck.

Neuro
12th April 2010, 01:39 AM
dysgenic who?

He would probably be around average at mylittlepony...

cedarchopper
12th April 2010, 02:19 AM
deleted............you don't want to know.

BoatingAccident
12th April 2010, 05:11 AM
I'd like to kindly remind everyone..before posting in this thread. Re-read rule #1, no personal attacks.

;D

Awoke
12th April 2010, 05:40 AM
Hahaha! Dysgenic, you're one of my homies on GSus, but you are definately setting yourself up for some flack with that post.

RULE NUMBER 1 PEOPLE! lolzzzz

JDRock
12th April 2010, 07:01 AM
d, that will earn you a smite.

MarketNeutral
12th April 2010, 07:39 AM
I'd like to kindly remind everyone..before posting in this thread. Re-read rule #1, no personal attacks.

;D

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/picard.jpg

k-os
12th April 2010, 09:02 AM
No.

dysgenic
12th April 2010, 10:30 AM
"You're in OJ land, man."
-Vanilla Sky

Actually I thought that I was the greatest forum poster in history but apparently I did not get the memo about Dysgenic possibly being the greatest forum poster in history. Oh well...............

;D

MarketNeutral
12th April 2010, 10:42 AM
"I am jealous of Dysgenic's dizzying intellect"

I only wish I could vote more then once.

ximmy
12th April 2010, 10:55 AM
I voted other... Dysegenic.. "Very highly regarded"... in himself... ;D

dysgenic
12th April 2010, 10:59 AM
I do want to know, that's why I asked. Can you please also give me a love smite?

deleted............you don't want to know.

StreetsOfGold
12th April 2010, 11:01 AM
Proverbs 29:23
A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

dysgenic
12th April 2010, 11:04 AM
BUZZ! Wrong answer, thanks for playing. But congradulations, as a special parting gift you've received a love smite. Play again soon.

dys

A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

Awoke
12th April 2010, 12:34 PM

Beautiful answer, SOG.

Hellsbane
12th April 2010, 12:36 PM
Who? ???

iOWNme
12th April 2010, 01:12 PM
He is dizzying....

" Nobody makes him bleed his own blood. "
-Zoolander

dysgenic
12th April 2010, 02:36 PM
So I'm climbing Mount Vesuvious and I start falling. I'm going to fall to my death... then I think to myself- Hansel, you've been smoking peyote for 3 days, might some of this be in your mind?

And?

And, IT WAS! I've never even been to Mount Vesuvious.

He is dizzying....

" Nobody makes him bleed his own blood. "
-Zoolander

1970 Silver Art
12th April 2010, 02:38 PM
-Vanilla Sky

;D

I am always in oj land since I drink a lot of orange juice on a regular basis. :D

dysgenic
12th April 2010, 02:40 PM
Thankfully it provides you with your immunity.

-Vanilla Sky

;D

I am always in oj land since I drink a lot of orange juice on a regular basis. :D

1970 Silver Art
12th April 2010, 02:44 PM
Thankfully it provides you with your immunity.

-Vanilla Sky

;D

Yeah I am glad that I have some orange juice immunity because getting scannned by orange juice can be very bad sometimes. I can finally drink my orange juice without being scannned by it. That is one less thing to worry about.

dysgenic
12th April 2010, 02:48 PM
OJ is Skyvike's cryptonite. He didn't want to the secret to get out, but I had other ideas.

1970 Silver Art
12th April 2010, 02:50 PM
OJ is Skyvike's cryptonite. He didn't want to the secret to get out, but I had other ideas.

Really? ??? He did not like orange juice? That is news to me.

silverblood
12th April 2010, 03:04 PM
Dysgenic, there is certainly a renascent quality to your posting on this board. You know what I mean.

dysgenic
12th April 2010, 03:11 PM
This reminds me of something that Yoda once said, or should have said if he never actually said it:

"Long memories, some of us have."

Dysgenic, there is certainly a renascent quality to your posting on this board. You know what I mean.

SeekYeFirst
12th April 2010, 10:48 PM
Diss-on-genic has a sock puppet--there are two votes for the greatest in history ;) I think you are at least as good as

Lush Bimbaugh

:ROFL: