PDA

View Full Version : MarketNeutral

Becks1516
12th April 2010, 01:45 PM
Kills, the General Discussion Thread
( bump nominal topical stuff down to some { subjective} end-of-list point )

So, How about

giving MarketNeutral ( his / her ) own Thread under

General Discussion ?????

A simple thing to do .....

and when Twisted_Titan ( Avatar ) decides to " go active " do the same ...

maybe call the sub-threads

" MarketNeutral ... HEADLINES "
and
" Twisted_Titan ... HEADLINES "

such could save the general population some certain " look time "

MNeagle
12th April 2010, 01:50 PM
I disagree. He's a great contributor.

Book
12th April 2010, 01:52 PM
Kills, the General Discussion Thread

MN feeds and nourishes the General Discussion thread.

???

chad
12th April 2010, 01:56 PM
fan of market neutral.

Neuro
12th April 2010, 01:58 PM
Why lock the thread?
I really don't think we need any more subforums, but I don't see the need to lock this thread.

Just want to add that I appreciate MN's efforts, good quality topics!r

RatHoler
12th April 2010, 01:59 PM
Keep it up MN.

Gaillo
12th April 2010, 02:02 PM
Why lock the thread?
I really don't think we need any more subforums, but I don't see the need to lock this thread.

Just want to add that I appreciate MN's efforts, good quality topics!r

Why lock the thread? Because a request was made to a moderator for a decision on something, and the moderator made the decision.

I left it open for a bit longer to get feedback, in case you all felt something more needed to be addressed on the issue, because I DO value your feedback.

I still intend to lock this thread soon... so if people have any more input on the issue, please post it.

Gaillo

Horn
12th April 2010, 02:09 PM
Lock it, Yes.

mamboni
12th April 2010, 02:10 PM
Sometimes a person pisses and moans when he can't compete. Sometimes he has a legitimate gripe.

IMHO, MarketNeutral is a tremendous asset to this forum. Imagine the time he saves you by the excellent and numerous articles and news items he posts. Yes, Market is like a revved engine: he can run you over with volume. But he is just one man; so if he is able to dominate a forum with over 200 others, is it not a sad statement about the rest of us. I wish I could post 1/5 of MN's stuff - I'd feel accomplished.

I'd just like to know where he learned to read so damn fast!!!!

If you want to create a forum dedicated to Market Neutral, no one deserved it more. But he should post where ever he chooses to.

Keep'm coming Market!!!! :D

NOOB
12th April 2010, 02:11 PM
Market neutral rocks

saint
12th April 2010, 02:19 PM
I humbly suggest the following when it comes to "segregating" MN, TT or anyone else.

Olmstein
12th April 2010, 02:58 PM
Marketneutral took his ball and went home from the old GIM at around the time I first started lurking there, and I remember there was much consternation at the disappearance of all the threads he started. I say as long as he agrees to leave all his posts here if/when he decides to move on, then things should stay as they are.

Not having been at GIM when he was actively posting there, I didn't know what to expect. I must say that I am enjoying his work.