PDA

View Full Version : Soros Wants Power Shift From U.S. to China

Book
12th April 2010, 04:31 PM
"I'm not looking for a worldwide recession. I'm looking for a significant shift of power and influence away from the US in particular and a shift in favour of the developing world, particularly China." -George Soros

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/190904.php

Horn
12th April 2010, 04:41 PM
I'm going to reply here with my best HT impersonation.

While the it may be the next logical step, for all of you, and your meatshields.

Nothing will save you from the inevitable truth.

Yeah, I know that kinda sucks, sorry for that.

General of Darkness
12th April 2010, 04:58 PM
Of course a jew like Soros, born Schwartz György would want that. These fricken nation wreckers are the worst parasites the world has ever seen.

hoarder
12th April 2010, 06:22 PM
China is merely an Israeli colony just like the USA. The only shift in power Soros is seening is a shift in the appearance of power away from who actually posesses it.

Horn
12th April 2010, 06:41 PM
Alright already guys, but what about the implications for all the U.S.A. "Non"(<---is it Non now?) Citizens?

Are the "Poles" being flipped here? ;)

Could we wake up and all be Chinese slaves, or was HT correct, and we can't even hope for that?

Unobtainium
12th April 2010, 07:17 PM
The Top controls everything, always have, always will. They operate under the principle of thesis, antithesis, resulting in synthesis. The Top creates communists and anti-communists, Zionism and anti-Zionism; all of their creations include the anti-component as well, and by carefully manipulating the power they invest into one side or the other, they can produce the desired outcome. This has been going on for milenia. Soros is simply another tool through which the Top uses to arrive at a predetermined outcome.

mick silver
12th April 2010, 07:24 PM
well it time to take there tools away from them .... take from them and give to us ... a new plan by mick and also put his ass in a coal mine down a mile till his day is done