PDA

View Full Version : Meet your new God

I am me, I am free
12th April 2010, 05:54 PM
That'd be Rothschild. Lots of red meat here -

http://www.rense.com/general90/roth.htm

JDRock
13th April 2010, 06:46 AM
Bump....ignore all the media diversions, keep your eye on the ball here.....and it always in some form, points to the house of Rothschild.

General of Darkness
13th April 2010, 07:32 AM
And here I thought this was a thread about me. :comp

MetalsMan
13th April 2010, 09:17 AM
I've read all about the Rothchilds.

Watched TONS of videos too.

But are they the TOP of the pyramid?

Or is their someone else hidding behind them. (Vatican, House of Windsor, etc.)

Celtic Rogue
13th April 2010, 09:20 AM
It would seem more likely that the vatican and windsor are controlled by the Rothschildes too.

hoarder
13th April 2010, 09:23 AM

Or are is their someone else hidding behind them. (Vatican, House of Windsor, etc.)
The top is whomever controls mass media.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
13th April 2010, 04:31 PM
Rothschild owns property on three sides of buckingham palace...they have it surrounded! :lol

Unobtainium
13th April 2010, 04:44 PM
The Rothschilds are not the Top. They are the Money Managers for the Top. The Queen (or more accurately, what she represents) runs the world. And when you peel back the layers even more you enter the world of the occult, The Watchers, etc. Too much for these aging hands to type.

Book
13th April 2010, 04:53 PM
Or is their someone else hidding behind them. (Vatican, House of Windsor, etc.)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2395002075547394719#

Get real. The Vatican has no nukes but Rothschildlandia (Israel) has over 200 nukes...lol.

Nomen luni
13th April 2010, 05:09 PM
I suspect Metals Man is bang on. They are not the top, IMO.

It's not just mainstream media that is controlled. Disinformation is spread far and wide on the internet, and everything screams Rothschild. That's how we know that they are not the top of the pyramid.

I am me, I am free
13th April 2010, 05:10 PM
It doesn't matter who 'owns' any nukes, what matters is who CONTROLS those nukes.

And I agree, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds are merely the money managers for their bosses.

Book
13th April 2010, 05:17 PM
It doesn't matter who 'owns' any nukes, what matters is who CONTROLS those nukes.

Exactly...lol.

MAGNES
13th April 2010, 05:38 PM
The Rothschilds are not the Top.

ROFL !

hoarder
14th April 2010, 06:38 AM
I suspect Metals Man is bang on. They are not the top, IMO.

It's not just mainstream media that is controlled. Disinformation is spread far and wide on the internet, and everything screams Rothschild. That's how we know that they are not the top of the pyramid.
"Everything screams Rothschild"?? What is "everything"?

Nomen luni
14th April 2010, 07:18 AM
Sorry, hoarder, I'm not prepared to go searching for links and information I have been looking at for years. What kind of answer were you expecting, or is your question purely rhetorical?

Twisted Titan
14th April 2010, 07:50 AM

Or is their someone else hidding behind them.

Exactly my rule of thumb is quite simple:

IF YOU CAN SEE THEM....... THEY ARE NOT THE TOP

I think the Rothchild are VERY high up the foodchain ( maybe 3 levels down from it)

But the Ones that sit over and above us all are hidden save to handful of adepts.

T

hoarder
14th April 2010, 08:18 AM
Sorry, hoarder, I'm not prepared to go searching for links and information I have been looking at for years. What kind of answer were you expecting, or is your question purely rhetorical?
Your premise is that if something is "obvious" then it's probably a diversion. There is some merit to that theory, I will admit. What I question is whether it is obvious. I was hoping you would demonstrate that it's obvious.

The only thing obvious about the Rothschilds is their wealth, not their power. .................

....I take that back. Their publications like Forbes divert attention to less wealthy people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.

Nomen luni
14th April 2010, 08:33 AM
Can't really convince anyone that it's obvious... let's just say that I visit a lot of websites like this, and that seems to be the 'word on the street'.

The Rothschilds pretty much control the price of gold. To me, that demonstrates power.

JDRock
14th April 2010, 03:46 PM

Or are is their someone else hidding behind them. (Vatican, House of Windsor, etc.)
The top is whomever controls mass media.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

JDRock
14th April 2010, 03:51 PM
Can't really convince anyone that it's obvious... let's just say that I visit a lot of websites like this, and that seems to be the 'word on the street'.

The Rothschilds pretty much control the price of gold. To me, that demonstrates power.

" I care not for who controls the army, give me control of a nations currency..." ( Rothschild)