PDA

View Full Version : From the new military government..........

Ponce
13th April 2010, 10:15 AM
This article is of no biggie for me but for the fact that it came from the military and not from the civilians.........that tells me a lot.
=================================================

US military warns oil output may dip causing massive shortages by 2015
By: poorrichard

Tags: ECONOMY SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATURE WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
The US military has warned that surplus oil production capacity could disappear within two years and there could be serious shortages by 2015 with a significant economic and political impact.

The energy crisis outlined in a Joint Operating Environment report from the US Joint Forces Command, comes as the price of petrol in Britain reaches record levels and the cost of crude is predicted to soon top $100 a barrel.

"By 2012, surplus oil production capacity could entirely disappear, and as early as 2015, the shortfall in output could reach nearly 10 million barrels per day," says the report, which has a foreword by a senior commander, General James N Mattis.

CJay8
13th April 2010, 11:02 AM
How convenient that this article should be released just prior to the summertime run up in fuel prices. In a few months when gas is $4 a gallon they'll be telling us to be thankful it's so cheap.

mick silver
13th April 2010, 11:06 AM
they have us coming and going . i would like to hear just one say what about the oil we have in the usa were setting on

Ponce
13th April 2010, 12:18 PM
Well Mr. Silver, in my town is now at $3.18 per gallon.

And like I wrote before......."We are paying now high prices for their oil but when their oil supply is depleted we will then open up our own oil supply and charge them a much higher rate......but only if they are our "friends', in other words.......black mail.