PDA

View Full Version : Martin Armstrong - April 16 is Cyclical Turning Point

CJay8
13th April 2010, 05:48 PM
Has this been addressed/posted? Martin has been spot on on some predictions and some not so much. Will have to wait and see but I'm expecting to see some fireworks during this "summer of our discontent."

http://www.shtfplan.com/forecasting/armstrong-cyclical-turning-point-april-16-approaches_04092010

General of Darkness
13th April 2010, 05:55 PM
That's a tough call, but as a person that was very proficient in statistics, it's possible, I'm just not sure what variables he's taken into consideration. I'm 100% OUT of stocks and commodities these days so I'd rather sit back and watch the ride. However, if he's correct the future looks bright for people with PM's and YES, FIAT dollars to purchase penny stocks.

General of Darkness
16th April 2010, 08:52 AM
I had to bump this. As sure as sh*t it's the 16th, and whamo, DOW down 124 points.

CJ now I can say that this was a great find. Here's a kudos. ;)

MNeagle
16th April 2010, 08:54 AM
Yes, thanks for the timely bump!

Dave Thomas
16th April 2010, 05:46 PM
Yes big bump on this. I'm sure it's a coincidence, but it sure is strange Armstrong mentions Apr 16 2010, and sure enough the markets are rattled by Goldman Sachs fraud, dollar rallies, oil and commodities plummeting.

SPOOKY.

:o

Horn
16th April 2010, 06:25 PM
Friggin amazing.

Why lock a guy like this away?

Friggin idiots!!!

peachesinfla
16th April 2010, 06:27 PM
I had to bump this. As sure as sh*t it's the 16th, and whamo, DOW down 124 points.

BFD. What the hell is 100 points when the Dow is 11K? In the old days that's like 8 freakin' points. Don't get carried away with a 1% decline. Drama. :o

CJay8
16th April 2010, 06:48 PM

Spank you GoD. I'd actually forgot all about posting this. I've been in the yard all day pouring concrete and finally came in to get cleaned up, checked the price of gold/silver and I was surprised. I was figuring on about a $5 drop today, not $25.

Be interesting to see if this downward trend continues ala Martin's prediction.

mick silver
16th April 2010, 07:28 PM
so does this mean some people maybe going to jail ... if not wake me when they do

peachesinfla
16th April 2010, 08:15 PM
so does this mean some people maybe going to jail ... if not wake me when they do

I am sure the top wouldn't care if a low level ass clown or two was sent to jail. Just don't look for any big names to do any time. It doesn't work that way.

Serpo
17th April 2010, 04:28 AM

BFD. What the hell is 100 points when the Dow is 11K? In the old days that's like 8 freakin' points. Don't get carried away with a 1% decline. Drama. :o

Dow hasnt dropped like that for sometime

jedemdasseine
17th April 2010, 04:33 AM
Less than 10 troy ounces of gold to the DJIA. lol.

Where to position my nest egg: Cede & Co. or Vegas? :oo-->