PDA

View Full Version : I Like 'Em Dumb

CJay8
14th April 2010, 03:24 AM
Brunette..................... check
Heavy Hangers............ check
Dumb as box of rocks...check

I think I'm in love

She might not be a rocket scientist but remember, "Her vote counts just as much as yours."

[left]
http://www.youtube.com/v/ScgFIKXKFkc&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

Olmstein
14th April 2010, 03:29 AM
I lasted 32 seconds. That is one ditzy broad.

CJay8
14th April 2010, 03:34 AM
I lasted 32 seconds. That is one ditzy broad.

Damn Olmstein, you are up early. And you hurt my feeling talking about my potential future ex wife like that.

Neuro
14th April 2010, 03:38 AM
I smell a conspiracy here!

It seems like the bits where she really tied the discussion together were edited out! ;)

CJay8
14th April 2010, 03:41 AM
I smell a conspiracy here!

It seems like the bits where she really tied the discussion together were edited out! ;)

The gaps in the tape are no less more important than the missing audio on the Nixon tapes. Matters of national security were obviously being divulged and needed to be omitted.

Neuro
14th April 2010, 03:51 AM
^ Exactly this woman is smart as a kite in reality

sirgonzo420
14th April 2010, 06:45 AM
Why isn't this woman in Congress?

DMac
14th April 2010, 07:10 AM
I'd bet a dollar this lady graduated from one of the top 100 Universities in the US.

Reminds me of the morons I met back in the old school days.

What a maroon...

Sorry CJay good luck explaining to her why you buy gold and silver, other than like it's shiny and stuff, you know?

madfranks
14th April 2010, 07:51 AM
"The food is free, you just have to pay the farmers to grow it, and pay for the land, but it's free, then we can sell it in the farmers market!!!" AAAAHAHAHAHAHA I haven't laughed so hard in a while!

Carbon
14th April 2010, 10:50 AM

Why isn't her head in proportion to her body? She's like the Sphinx with tits.

drafter
14th April 2010, 11:36 AM
This is your brain......This is your brain on drugs :o

Only thing i can figure is that poor girl was dropped on her head as a child or she's fried whatever brain cells she had thru drug use. How a person like that functions in society is beyond me.

kregener
14th April 2010, 01:17 PM
She needs a t-shirt that reads: "If only these had brains!"

Dave Thomas
14th April 2010, 01:23 PM
Get a load of that guy in the back there with the blue shirt, the one that looks like William Hurt had a lobotomy.

I've seen that look before, that's the look you get when you're in a government building, and you've just realized you spent the last 15 of your best years funding the circus your sitting in.

Tragedy Trousers
14th April 2010, 01:26 PM

You haven't heard of Nancy Pelosi have you?

cigarlover
14th April 2010, 05:20 PM
She reminds me a lot of Ms South Carolina..

Korbin Dallas
15th April 2010, 07:58 AM
"Because we need the food because it's food and stuff"

I think she's been sampling some of the "other" crops which are widely grown in Santa Cruz.