PDA

View Full Version : Are you a "prepper?"......I am........

Ponce
14th April 2010, 07:58 AM
Americans prepare for disaster
By: portos
Tags: VIDEO
A growing number of Americans are doing everything they can to get ready if disaster strikes. Whether it's a natural disaster like an earthquake or hurricane or a conflict between the government and the American people, these guys are making sure they don't have to rely on anyone in a catastrophic situation. They call themselves "preppers" and many are not happy with the direction the United States is heading in. Many believe President Obama is taking away their liberties and giving the federal government too much control. The group has organizations in almost every state in the country and spans gender, age and socioeconomic class.

For video.......http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=11329

freedom42
14th April 2010, 08:14 AM
Are you a "prepper?"......I am........

No...I'm a coke'er

:oo-->

Oooops miss read the post!

mick silver
14th April 2010, 10:09 AM
i have a extra can of beans so i may be prepper

Ponce
14th April 2010, 10:12 AM
If you know, as I do, what is to come then you would become a "preper"... while doing this should not consumed your whole life it should be a great part of your life.

"Prepared today for the way that you want to live tomorrow"... Ponce

mick silver
14th April 2010, 10:19 AM
i have a cold spring that run off the back of my place i think i may start a cool box there . have anyone you done this

freedom42
14th April 2010, 01:05 PM
Ponce I took your advice many years ago... have 1,000 rolls of TP stashed. Actually we have soooo much stuff that we need not go to a store for a couple of years or more.

Plan on opening "Freedoms General Store" when the smoke clears.

Ponce
14th April 2010, 01:52 PM
Well Fredoom..........I also stopped buying stuff........but only because I ran out of space.

There is a mouse trying to dig his way through the wall to get to some of my food in one of the bedrooms, my cat and I are now on HIGH alert........or maybe I should make a tiny hole in the wall and feed him ..."My mouse in the wall?"

MNeagle
14th April 2010, 01:58 PM
Oh don't do that, I think mice love TP!

Ponce
14th April 2010, 02:06 PM
LOL, my tp is high up against a wall in my double garage and with booby-traps all the way around it.........even my food is not that well protected hahahahaha

Is all a matter of priority ;D