PDA

View Full Version : Gold and Silver Price Manipulation, The world Largest Fraud, 5.5 Trillion?

the white rabbit
14th April 2010, 09:08 AM
The Gold and Silver Manipulation spanning decades (going back well back into 1980s) has now taken mammoth proportions, one that could bankrupt not just a few banks but entire countries along with their central banks. Prime in this network are the Bank of England and the FED reserve who have been caught on the wrong side.

In an age of technology, Truth has started to take its stand against the mammoth cartel of the spider web of giant Investment Banks and Dealer Networks who are fronts for the governments and shadowy agencies (Rothschilds and the likes) whom they represent. Truth shall win and they better know this for their own sake.
More ...... http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article18386.html

DMac
14th April 2010, 11:41 AM
Now that Rothschilds coerced their hosts (USUK) to create a nation specifically for them (Israel, complete with nukes) the only logical step left is to destroy the host.

Enter the current destruction of the dollar via derivatives and in particular, gold and silver.

My ~8 grains of silver.

mojo
14th April 2010, 02:23 PM
Here's a new Jim Rickards interview discussing the situation.

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2010/4/14_Jim_Rickards_files/Jim%20Rickards%204%3A08%3A2010.mp3

Plastic
14th April 2010, 04:01 PM
Now that Rothschilds coerced their hosts (USUK) to create a nation specifically for them (Israel, complete with nukes) the only logical step left is to destroy the host.

Financially maybe, but I doubt literally..... That would be akin to every mod on every forum giving up their ban hammer of permanent death and destruction forever, not gonna happen. It would leave the decrepid nation/state of Israel vulnerable to its many enemies, secret Israeli nukes or not. however, I can see that servant of satan and hell collapsing the fiat currencies of the earth that his family had a hand in creating and going back to gold/silver since the bastard owns/controls damned near all of it. That act alone would leave the nations of earth destitute, while his purchased country lives the high life with gold that was stolen on a planetary level.